TX TX - Kandis Davis, 15, may have been pu at home by black car seen on ring-cam, 100 block G St, San Antonio, 3 Jun 2023

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1686045104773.png

The video with the linked article (and the same YouTube video also linked) is an interview with her mom and also has the ring-camera vid of the black car arriving at the house.

SAN ANTONIO — A San Antonio family is frantically searching for a missing girl. Kandis Mykala Davis was last seen June 3 on the 100 block of G Street. She is described as 5'5'' with brown eyes and black and red braided hair.

Yolanda Davis says her 15-year-old daughter disappeared Saturday morning. She believes Kandis was taken.

“I left to go [to the dog groomers] at 9:08 a.m.," said Yolanda. "When I looked at my Ring camera, I saw a car appear at my house.”

Yolanda says this vehicle pulled up 10 minutes after she left. A black car can be seen turning the corner and pulling up in front of the house before the video ends. That's when Kandis turned off the cameras, according to Yolanda, and got into the car.

Yolanda believes Kandis was lured away and it was planned. She says the 15-year-old only took her phone and some clothes, not her iPad or any money.

"She hasn’t communicated with anyone," said Yolanda. "I miss her and I am worried about her."

Kandis is listed as an 'endangered missing person.'

Article continues at link

Anyone with information on Kandis' whereabouts is asked to contact the San Antonio Missing Person's Unit at (210) 207-7660.

Yolanda says this vehicle pulled up 10 minutes after she left. A black car can be seen turning the corner and pulling up in front of the house before the video ends. That's when Kandis turned off the cameras, according to Yolanda, and got into the car.

Yolanda believes Kandis was lured away and it was planned. She says the 15-year-old only took her phone and some clothes, not her iPad or any money.

If a 15-year-old packed her phone and clothes, and intentionally turned off the home's cameras, then I really don't see how she was "lured" away. Sure, she may have trusted someone she shouldn't and made a bad decision, but IMO that doesn't really fit the definition of the word. Kandis chose to leave.

That said, of course I do hope she either returns or is found ASAP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back