Found Deceased TX - Kay-Alana Turner, 27, Tomball, 10 March 2023

Per the article, "her mother, Rosa Calhoun, says Kay-Alana was suffering from PTSD and having a bad reaction to prescription medication." That's severe, any idea why she was not gotten help at that point?

Per the article, "her mother, Rosa Calhoun, says Kay-Alana was suffering from PTSD and having a bad reaction to prescription medication." That's severe, any idea why she was not gotten help at that point?
I have diagnosed PTSD and I have a hard time accepting help because I do not feel "worth it". Other people and my animals, I give much more importance to. Many of us feel this way.

Parents of missing Beaumont woman say Harris County Sheriff's Office has not been transparent

In January Rosa saw an official statement online from the Harris County Sheriff's Office saying her daughter had been seen in a neighboring county.

"We start trying to call Harris County to find out where exactly Kay-Alana was spotted, what county was she in, because we needed to get there," Rosa told 12News.

But that glimmer of hope quickly vanished when the Calhouns say they contacted the missing persons' detective assigned to Turner's case and he denied his office's statement.

"We need to know where that is and he said, no, we haven't seen her. She hasn't been reported. I said, 'you guys need to retract that. Y'all need to change that.'," Rosa said.

The sheriff's office did revise their statement, but questions about Turner's whereabouts remained unanswered.

"Any Harris County Sheriff's deputy that we came into contact with treated us cruelly," said Rosa.

Charley Project

1711488139123.png
  • Missing Since03/10/2023
  • Missing FromTomball, Texas
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexFemale
  • RaceWhite
  • Date of Birth04/22/1995 (28)
  • Age37 years old
  • Height and Weight5'4, 124 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA long hot pink gown and no shoes.
  • Medical ConditionsTurner's family stated she was going through a mental health crisis at the time of her disappearance. She had been prescribed Zoloft, an anti-depressant, and Ritalin, a stimulant, for post-traumatic stress. Her doses were increased shortly before her disapearance and her family thinks she could have been having a bad reaction to these medications.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Turner goes by her middle name, Kay-Alana. She has a tattoo of the number 13 above a red bow on the right side of her collarbone, and a tattoo in the center of her upper back reading, "Jesus lived and died for all your sins. Damn right, he'll rise again."

Details of Disappearance​

Turner was last seen near the 18000 block of Country Hills Drive in Tomball, Texas on March 10, 2023. She had been staying with a friend in Silsbee, Texas, but after her friend went to work Turner reached out to a friend in Austin, Texas and said she was confused and didn't know where she was.
She decided to go to Austin, but may have gotten lost on the way; she never arrived in Austin. She fell asleep inside her vehicle in a stranger's driveway in Tomball and someone called the police.
A deputy responded to the scene, but she wouldn't let them into the car and wouldn't get out of her it herself. The deputy banged on the window, shattering the glass. Turner then drove away through two pastures and mutliple fences then crashed her car into a wooded area and fled the scene on foot, leaving her shoes behind, and crossing into Montgomery County. She has never been heard from again.
Because of her behavior on the day of her disappearance, Turner has warrants out for her arrest for aggravated assault against a public servant and evading arrest with a vehicle. Her family is concerned for her safety, however, and believe she could have come to harm. She has no history of substance abuse or criminal activity. Her case remains unsolved.

According to a Saturday social media post on the Facebook page Updates for Kay-Alana Turner, where her family has been providing information on the search and memories, a body was found on Friday by Texas EquuSearch not far from where Turner originally went missing in March 2023.

"We must wait for the medical examiner to determine positive identification, but it is our belief that our baby was found," the post said.

According to the Facebook post, Turner died shortly after and "has been in the presence of God" since she went missing March 10, 2023.

"Thank you for all your prayers they are our strength," Turner's family wrote in the Saturday Facebook post.

Texas EquuSearch may have located the possible remains of Kay-Alana Turner, pending official identification.

A social media announcement by Kay-Alana Turner’s family announced that it is believed her remains may have been discovered, pending official identification.

We must wait for the medical examiner to determine positive identification but it is our belief that our baby was found by Texas Equusearch yesterday not far from where she went missing on March 10th 2023.

Updated: April 21, 2024 at 7:15 AM
1713711901614.png

According to a Saturday social media post on the Facebook page Updates for Kay-Alana Turner, where her family has been providing information on the search and memories, a body was found on Friday by Texas EquuSearch not far from where Turner originally went missing in March 2023.

"We must wait for the medical examiner to determine positive identification, but it is our belief that our baby was found," the post said.

According to the Facebook post, Turner died shortly after and "has been in the presence of God" since she went missing March 10, 2023.

"Thank you for all your prayers they are our strength," Turner's family wrote in the Saturday Facebook post.

Am i allowed to say or ask this? But does it sound to y'all like a suicide situation?

Am i allowed to say or ask this? But does it sound to y'all like a suicide situation?
I don't think it's suicide, most likely accidental/death by misadventure, probably exposure.

The listed age must be an typo on the CP site, because the math isn't mathing. If she was born in 1995, she would be 28 as it seems to suggest in the parentheses, turning 29 in April - not 37.

I hope Kay-Alana is safe somewhere and found soon.
It's definitely a one-off typo on Charley Project as 37/38 is only used once and everything else is 27 and year of birth of 1995.

I don't think it's suicide, most likely accidental/death by misadventure, probably exposure.

It's definitely a one-off typo on Charley Project as 37/38 is only used once and everything else is 27 and year of birth of 1995.
I see she fell off a cliff? Are they sure she wasn't pushed ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back