GUILTY TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrest*

A funeral service for family and invited friends will be held Wednesday at 2 p.m. at Lanes Chapel United Methodist Church. The service is open to the public, a funeral home representative said Tuesday.

http://www.wafb.com/story/33649660/visitation-set-for-kayla-gomez-orozco-funeral-open-to-public

Visitation will be open to the public and take place Tuesday

"A person without morals, a person that's crazy. How are you going to kill an angel? A girl that is just starting her life, an intelligent girl, a girl that is very beautiful,” says Vielma.

"We loved her so much. I would like that they would be punished to the fullest extent of the law," says Vielma.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/3365...gomez-orozco-it-still-feels-like-its-not-real

http://www.kltv.com/story/33656250/...yla-gomez-orozco-case-set-to-begin-at-1130-am

I feel so sorry for the suspects little girl, and his wife too. [ presuming she knew nothing.] They have always been close to the victims family and it will be so hard on them now, given the awful circumstances. :sigh:

In this video, the reporter states the family had been trying to help Zavalo get back on his feet , and this is how they were repaid. (paraphrase). Also states he will be eligible for the death penalty.

[video]http://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/man-accused-of-killing-kayla-gomez-has-bond-set-at-10-million[/video]

Arrest warrant affidavit reveals new details in Kayla Gomez-Orozco case

SMITH COUNTY, TX (KLTV) -
An arrest affidavit is revealing new details in the case of Kayla Gomez-Orozco, who was found dead after a days-long search

An excerpt from the arrest warrant affidavit, obtained Tuesday by KLTV, shows what led investigators to identify Gustavo Zavala-Garcia as a suspect in the case:

"Suspected Party stated he arrived at the church with his three year old daughter at approximately 19:00 hours. Suspected Party told Investigators that he went inside the church and worshiped for approximately 30 minutes and then left with his three year old daughter. Suspected Party claimed that the missing child (Victim) was seated in the lobby in a chair at approximately 19:30 hours.

Video surveillance of the area, shows Suspected Parties vehicle, a black 2006 Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck, pulling out of the driveway at 19:35 hours. Suspected Party told Investigators he arrived at the Suspected Place at approximately 19:35 hours. Suspected Party claimed he was in the house a few minutes when his wife ... received a phone call from the mother of the missing child (Victim), asking if the Suspected Party had seen the Victim.

Information received from church member Keetzal Zavala revealed Suspected Party, his three year old daughter, and Victim were observed walking out of the sanctuary. Keetzal Zavala was entering the front lobby of the church when the aforementioned three persons were exiting. Suspected Party later tells a member of the church that Victim went back inside and sat in a chair. Between 19:51 hours 44. 19:55 hours, the Victim was discovered missing. Based on evidence located at the Suspected Place, Investigators believed Suspected Party took Victim in his vehicle when he left the church."

The document also shows that during a consensual polygraph examination, Zavala-Garcia answered yes to questions regarding causing the death of Kayla. He then recanted his answers.

I don't know if its because I'm tired but I can't get my head around any of that. His wife was home? He was observed walking out of the church with Kayla but she went back inside and sat on a chair?

I don't know if its because I'm tired but I can't get my head around any of that. His wife was home? He was observed walking out of the church with Kayla but she went back inside and sat on a chair?

He said she went back inside when asked is how I read it. Was she in the bed of the truck? In the cab? Did he go straight home?

Why, Gustavo?

http://www.tylerpaper.com/TP-Breaki...n-well-within-30-minutes-of-her-disappearance

This one says he placed her in the well within 30 min. Trying to wrap my head around that.

From your link
14962506_1185427541537163_1203027915_n.png

Is this press conference going to be covered live? I can't find anyplace with it (should be starting in a couple of minutes).

He said she went back inside when asked is how I read it. Was she in the bed of the truck? In the cab? Did he go straight home?

Why, Gustavo?

Ohh yes yes, I see that now. Thanks lol It was all the 'suspected party's' and 'victim's Confused my eyes

few more minutes delay whilst a Dallas news station parks up......

introductions of various agencies and investigators. will run through timeline and then answer questions.

We felt like the young lady was taken to Smith County.

Body was indeed located in Smith county. The investigation then became that of Smith County

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back