Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i don't think I've ever seen a death as homicidal violence? Did she get punched, stabbed? Kicked?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

So i don't think I've ever seen a death as homicidal violence? Did she get punched, stabbed? Kicked?

Lots of cases where cause of death was ruled homicidal violence. Apparently though it means they don't know exact mechanism of death.
"Homicidal violence is commonly used to describe a cause of death in which the circumstances of the exam and condition of the remains point to homicide, but the exact mechanism of death cannot be determined, ..."

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...violence-as-cause-of-death-for-las-vegas-man/

I'm new so I'm still learning

I can see strangulation.
Poisoned???? by who and how? <modsnip>
not starvation.

Actually I think this just means she died because of the actions of someone else.
<modsnip> Homicide means somebody else killed her.

Kaytlynn's death is being discussed on Ashley Banfield tonight.

By classifying her death as homicidal violence, it makes me believe she probably did arrive to the landfill by dump truck (which is the most likely scenario anyways). I keep wondering if the damage from the dump truck made it harder to determine the exact cause of death. Even though pre and post-mortem wounds are different, it still could have been enough to make it impossible to determine exact cause of death. I just hope that doesn't end up hurting prosecution in the case once they make an arrest.

Just an opinion here. Since LE now has toxicology report and previous autopsy results, and the ME has declared her death a homIcide, I think they should have enough data to make an arrest if they have a POI. The fact that the movement on this case has been very slow, and the ME has said the coroner's report won't be released until Aug 21, I am beginning to wonder if they even have any idea who may be responsible for Kaytlynn's death. Just a guess, an Only My Opinion. Hope I am totally off base here. We'll see.

i

me either..it's like politically correct non information

I hope they make an arrest soon. I hate it when it takes a long time to make an arrest. Especially with such a young victim. :cry: Too young to die. :rose:

Is it horrible that I check this thread atleast 85 times a day, just waiting to see the word "arrest " posted?? This case is driving me nuuuuuts!!!

Is it horrible that I check this thread atleast 85 times a day, just waiting to see the word "arrest " posted?? This case is driving me nuuuuuts!!!

RSBM

Not at all horrible, Emb.
Bothers me that no one has been cleared. All we have is the word of her mom and stepdad that she was out with her dog.
And the words of her friends that her dog was tied up for a bit while she (Kaytlynn) went elsewhere.
Who saw her that day besides family and friends --- anyone ??

It's driving me nuts too!!

Me three. Hate the silence. Hoping it's a good sign and not a bad one. This could go either way.

So glad I'm not the only one!!! I pray the silence is a good sign, this girl needs justice, her family needs it and the community. All of the cases I have followed drive me nuts. However, some more than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012