Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your concern. I also sense that something is very off here. I'm hoping because of LE's insistence that there is no evidence of an abduction that it means they know who did this. I also worry that the report about August 21st was a mistake and that it's suppose to say September 21st since that would be 90 days from when they found her. I think they're going to stretch this out as long as they can because they don't have enough concrete evidence. I'm hoping we'll get news in three days but I'm not going to hold my breath.

bbm

My sense, too -- for a while now. Either something very sinister is afoot in the area, and LE feels they must have every piece of info they can get before they make a move -- more so than is usual; or LE is being extra cautious due to certain circumstances.

From what I understand MOM.
Where was SDad?

Who was the kids she asked to watch the dog?

Everything is very vague.

there is alot being left unsaid! JMO

I think LE knows......occum's razor and all that.
They need strong evidence here; compiled layer by layer.
Moo

This is the reason I think they're stretching it out. The lack of concrete evidence so far. That's why I say Sept 21st because I've seen both dates in articles and September 21 would be ninety days from when they found her. Didn't they say the autopsy report could take up to 90 days?

IMO, they aren't necessarily waiting for the autopsy report. LE has likely been kept updated about any major developments IRT the autopsy all along. There won't be anything new or exciting to come out of it for them.

However, I do believe that they are waiting for DNA results to come back. Some specifically from the autopsy, some from the various crime scenes, and some from canvasing certain individuals. This will be where the puzzle pieces start coming together. Again, only MO.

Thanks for all the heads up on my concerns, guys and gals. Too many folks to mention each one by name, but many thanks to all. For a while I thought I was the only that thought this thing didn't make any sense. This has alway been a great site because of the folks on it. At least now I don't think I'm crazy any more.
It is probably true that LE has a good idea who's responsible and you'll mentioning they are trying to gather sufficient physical evidence to prove it makes sense. I just hope they can find what they need.
It appears we are all on the same page here. I wasn't sure if I had upset anyone as I kept pushing the dog thing and that no one had actually stated they observed her movements. It was just eating at me.
Hope we don't have long to wait, and Kaytlynn gets justice.
Thanks for all those ideas, I sleep on them. Peace you'll.

PS: Just saw the DNA comment on the last post. I've wondering if that was what they may have needed to tie it up. The landfill thing won't help with that situation but even so if it can be matched, that's a home run.

Again all the above is My Own Opinion

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by katydid23

Here is what is still bugging me about the story of the kids tying up the dog.

It seems to me that IF a few local kids were sitting out there at the dog park fence, and if KC had handed them the leash, she would have told them something about where she was going.

She would have said ' I need to run back home for a sec' or ' I need to go pick up a video game from my friend' or " I am meeting up with someone for a minute-ill be right back.' .....something would have been said.

I am wondering why none of that info has been leaked. We don't even know anything at all about who the kids were. I would think there would be some rumors or gossip about it. Some reports about kids being interviewed or apartments being searched--anything. I have not found anything at all.

A couple possible reasons:

1. There were no kids at the scene.

2. There were a couple of local teens and they told police what she said about where she was going---and police are protecting these kids because that info was very valuable to the case....

I am hoping it is number 2.

Thanks, Katydid, for you post -- I agree with all of it.

Ugh, I am out of the country and just getting some wifi for first time in days. I've been wanting to say that I'd love to know who actually saw her outside at all. The vagueness of the time leading up to the dog being found is very telling to me. Since early on I'm pretty certain this crime isn't about a stranger encounter. And I don't believe she was meeting a boy either.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

If the reporter was right we should find out more about her death on August 21st.
I think every story all day long on the 21st, and the 22nd for that matter, will be about the eclipse. I hope the reporter has made themselves a reminder to do a follow up.

I wonder who Kaytlynn would have become?
Of course we wonder that in all of these cases.
For some reason I'm wonder it more than normal with her.

I wonder too. It's devastating to see someone with all this life ahead of them and no chance to become what they wanted to be just shot down so early in their life. I will never understand it.

Ugh, I am out of the country and just getting some wifi for first time in days. I've been wanting to say that I'd love to know who actually saw her outside at all. The vagueness of the time leading up to the dog being found is very telling to me. Since early on I'm pretty certain this crime isn't about a stranger encounter. And I don't believe she was meeting a boy either.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I believe we are on the same page.

I believe we will see justice for young Kaytlynn.

This post breaks my heart reminding me of what could have been. What happened to her is just terrible. Praying they get whoever is responsible soon.

This post breaks my heart reminding me of what could have been. What happened to her is just terrible. Praying they get whoever is responsible soon.

Both of your posts brought tears to my eyes. And I am sure LE will crack this case! I feel it in my gut.

I agree with the protecting the other kids scenario, not only because of the information they may know but also for safety reasons. Especially if the person responsible lives in the apartments.

If she asked somebody to watch the dog for a minute, I don't think we have to assume she explained exactly what she was going to do. She could have just asked somebody to watch the dog and said she would be back soon. It didn't have to be anything more than "could you watch my dog for a minute, I will be right back."

Aug 11, 2017

14-Year-Old Texas Girl’s Death Ruled a Homicide Weeks After Her Body Was Found in a Landfill

A spokesperson with the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office in Texas tells PEOPLE that Kaytlynn Cargill died of “homicidal violence.”

http://people.com/crime/kaytlynn-cargill-texas-landfill-dead-homicide/

August 11

Bedford teen found in landfill died of ‘homicidal violence'

The death of a Bedford teen whose body was found in an Arlington landfill in June has been ruled a homicide

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/bedford-teen-found-in-landfill-died-of-homicidal-violence/463439590

From the article:

The medical examiners office said it is finishing up Cargill’s autopsy report, which will have more information on her death. That is expected August 21.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/08/11/bedford-teen-was-killed-no-word-from-police-about-a-suspect/

Has anything been reported?

Just an opinion here. Since LE now has toxicology report and previous autopsy results, and the ME has declared her death a homIcide, I think they should have enough data to make an arrest if they have a POI. The fact that the movement on this case has been very slow, and the ME has said the coroner's report won't be released until Aug 21, I am beginning to wonder if they even have any idea who may be responsible for Kaytlynn's death. Just a guess, an Only My Opinion. Hope I am totally off base here. We'll see.

Just looked on the MEs site and still says homicidal violence.

I wonder too. It's devastating to see someone with all this life ahead of them and no chance to become what they wanted to be just shot down so early in their life. I will never understand it.

Be glad that you cannot understand it. When I think of all we have seen here -- and it just never stops -- I'm thankful that we don't know what the depth of that evil is.

Just looked on the MEs site and still says homicidal violence.

JMO & I could be totally wrong, but I didn't know they were waiting on a more specific cause of death. I thought they were likely waiting on results of DNA testing. Just one speck of DNA could break the whole case open.

JMO & I could be totally wrong, but I didn't know they were waiting on a more specific cause of death. I thought they were likely waiting on results of DNA testing. Just one speck of DNA could break the whole case open.

Actually the ME was finishing up the autopsy report. More info was supposed to come out today. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221