TX - Kendrick Lee, 8, murdered, 3 sibs abandoned, Houston, 20 Oct 2021 *ARRESTS*

I checked out the alleged murderers Instagram - and quickly wished I hadn’t!!! I am literally nauseated and trying to hold it together! Omg what a horrible monster - these poor children! This monster is pure evil - I’ve rarely been so sickened to the core by simply looking at photos ugh!

This monster is a prime candidate for the death penalty, posthaste. This is Texas, and here's hoping they'll go for the max. Life without parole is okay too.

Thanks for all the posters detailing the progress of this investigation. I can also not bear to look at the two monsters' social media.

I've been on WS since 2009 and this one probably tops the list under "Horrific". So profoundly disturbing on so many levels. There is real evil in the world.
Rest in peace to that little boy, and I have no words of comfort for the poor surviving victims. I can't imagine...

I am so relieved arrests were made and these disgusting people were actually still around to arrest. I've followed 100s of cases in my years here, I consider myself pretty jaded in some ways because little shocks me anymore. But this case here, I cannot stop thinking about it.

Not at all shocked that the perps were at the library looking up articles about themselves. :mad: I can't bring myself to creep their socials yet. I know it will make me even more angry

My heart is just devastated for these kids. The horror of being left to starve with their sibling's corpse. Mom and bf off living their lives like the kids just ceased to exist. I will never comprehend evil such as that.
The wee 7 yr old had broken facial bones too..
How will they ever recover?

Sometimes the justice system just isn't enough...
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I know !!! I read the article where the neighbor said she couldn’t even turn on her a/c, because it would carry the smell straight into her unit & the stench was so bad !! If it was me and I’ve complained to management & they’re not fixing the problem, I’m gonna go ahead and take matters into my own hands. But it seems like the buck stopped at the property manager. no one was willing to take it any further. Even the kind neighbors who fed the boys. They knew something was not right. Just pick up the phone and have someone come out to do a welfare check. those boys would have been out of that environment sooner. They say it takes an entire village to raise a child. If so, we the villagers are doing a crappy job. We all need to do better to protect them. Our children should not be living or dying, this way.
I wonder where the property manager was in all of this. Surely there were some kind of inspections...

ABC13 Houston
@abc13houston

24m

The Harris County Sheriff's Office is giving a live update on the murder of a boy whose body was found inside an apartment in west Harris County with his three abandoned siblings. A judge set bond at $1 million for the boyfriend of the children's mother.

Live (almost over)
CHILD DEATH
Judge sets bond for mother's boyfriend, accused of beating 8-year-old boy to death
The couple was caught at a library where they were searching news articles about themselves, ABC13 has learned.

Judge sets bond for mother's boyfriend, accused of beating 8-year-old boy to death

This is the boyfriends Instagram

Login • Instagram

once you get over the major secondhand embarrassment from his videos, it seems like in February he started to go more down hill as a person. Saying he’s a crip, the face tats, tinfoil grill…

oh, and he has a tattoo that says “FOE - family over everything”. What a ***
Well that will make you throw up in your mouth a little.

I am so relieved arrests were made and these disgusting people were actually still around to arrest. I've followed 100s of cases in my years here, I consider myself pretty jaded in some ways because little shocks me anymore. But this case here, I cannot stop thinking about it.

Not at all shocked that the perps were at the library looking up articles about themselves. :mad: I can't bring myself to creep their socials yet. I know it will make me even more angry

My heart is just devastated for these kids. The horror of being left to starve with their sibling's corpse. Mom and bf off living their lives like the kids just ceased to exist. I will never comprehend evil such as that.

I feel exactly the same. I can’t get this out of my mind. That people can do this. Sleep easy being an active party in this

Can anybody who looked at social media tell us why it's so horrifying? I don't want to click on graphic images. Thanks!

I’m not sure if I’ve missed something but to me it’s more the posting of getting on with their lives and nothing’s wrong
Or do you mean pictures of the home have been leaked? I have some catching up to do

ABC13 Houston
@abc13houston

24m

The Harris County Sheriff's Office is giving a live update on the murder of a boy whose body was found inside an apartment in west Harris County with his three abandoned siblings. A judge set bond at $1 million for the boyfriend of the children's mother.

Live (almost over)
CHILD DEATH
The couple was caught at a library where they were searching news articles about themselves, ABC13 has learned.

Only $1 million? These monsters were GOOGLING themselves? This is giving me shades of Chandler Halderson and Jennifer Garcia... I think bond needs to be revoked completely. Is that doable in Texas?

BBM. This and the fancy food.
It’s so heartbreaking
I have a 5 year old and I kept welling up today thinking how can anyone do this.
The children were likely all witnesses to this murder and he and or she threatened them, made them promise not to say anything - the couple were on borrowed time and able to completely disconnect to the extreme of posting their full meals - I can’t - no matter what you go through in life you can’t do this to children - I’m rambling but really there are no words to express the horror and repercussions

This is the boyfriends Instagram

Login • Instagram

once you get over the major secondhand embarrassment from his videos, it seems like in February he started to go more down hill as a person. Saying he’s a crip, the face tats, tinfoil grill…

oh, and he has a tattoo that says “FOE - family over everything”. What a ***
He and his “wife” seem to have plenty of food.

It’s so heartbreaking
I have a 5 year old and I kept welling up today thinking how can anyone do this.
The children were likely all witnesses to this murder and he and or she threatened them, made them promise not to say anything - the couple were on borrowed time and able to completely disconnect to the extreme of posting their full meals - I can’t - no matter what you go through in life you can’t do this to children - I’m rambling but really there are no words to express the horror and repercussions
I'm godmother to four of my cousins - 18, 16, 14 and a baby, and I've helped raise them all. I can't imagine how anyone can think their kids are just a meal ticket... children are so precious and teach you so much. I just keep thinking about the 15 year old because he's about the same age as 2 of "my" teens... the resilience and bravery this kid had to call the cops and get his brothers out of this horrendous situation astounds me. I hope all three boys are able to get the help they need, proper nutrition and the chance to rebuild their lives in a happier and safer place away from these monsters.

Coulter was not present in court on Wednesday because he was undergoing a mental health evaluation.
[snip]
Recent social media posts show that Williams has been referring to Coulter as her husband, and the two even got matching 'warrior' tattoos.

Coulter's significant collection of body art also includes the words 'loyalty' and 'family over everything,' along with face tattoos depicting a cross and a dollar sign.

His Instagram page, which was last updated in August, shows the murder suspect posing up in his over-the-top jewelry, listening to hip hop and making unintelligible comments.

Mom, 35, and her boyfriend, 31, arrested two days after her three children were found abandoned | Daily Mail Online

BBM I feel awful but I needed this laugh. Put me in mind of that woah Vicky girl on social media when I read that line.

The only reason that I can think of that they might want to look up articles about themselves would be to find out what LE already knows about them. If they had been to the apartment, then the neglect and death would be obvious and they wouldn't have to look that up. Does this potentially mean that they are guilty of additional crimes? JMO.

This monster is a prime candidate for the death penalty, posthaste. This is Texas, and here's hoping they'll go for the max. Life without parole is okay too.

Thanks for all the posters detailing the progress of this investigation. I can also not bear to look at the two monsters' social media.

I've been on WS since 2009 and this one probably tops the list under "Horrific". So profoundly disturbing on so many levels. There is real evil in the world.
Rest in peace to that little boy, and I have no words of comfort for the poor surviving victims. I can't imagine...

And is it wrong (probably is) to hope they are on the receiving end of some prison justice?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back