TX TX - Kimberly Norwood, 12, Hallsville, 20 May 1989

My husband said his cousin was in her class and there was talk about her being down "old tower road" off of noonday road close to here, possibly meeting up with some boy. Kids used to hang out down there back in them days

Hey Gypsy and welcome to Websleuths!

I was in Kim's class as well. We were just about to finish up 6th grade when she went missing. As one of the "bad" kids of the class, I remember Kim as being one of the good girls who never hung around my lil group of troublemakers. I must have missed some of those small town rumors that were flying around during the aftermath. Tbh, I don't recall much of that because we went on summer break soon after her disappearance. During those summer days, we only kept in touch with those who we could reach via a bike ride or meet at the local pond. I can vividly remember coming back to begin 7th grade and hearing that Kim had not been found.

My husband said his cousin was in her class and there was talk about her being down "old tower road" off of noonday road close to here, possibly meeting up with some boy. Kids used to hang out down there back in them days
Have they reported this to LE?

I’m thinking you mean Firetower Rd that T’s into noonday? I am from Hallsville & used to live right there. My family still owns the land there. I wasnt born when she disappeared but i remember her picture being at bobcat grocery my whole childhood & have vivid memories of wishing i knew what happened to her even as young as 5 & 6 years old. I pray they find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back