TX TX - Kodi Davis, 7 mo, needs immediate medical att, & mom, Kennedy Greene, 18, Houston, 14 Jun 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
HOUSTON - Officials need your help locating a missing teenage mother and her 7-month-old baby, who is said to have health issues.
https://www.cifinancial.com/ci-assa...VQWFOzfF9yJiDByVgoofG1xaOsgsKcAQ#investorform
Kennedy Greene, 18, was reportedly last seen on June 14 in the 8100 block of Fannin St. in southwest Houston, near NRG Stadium with her baby, Kodi Davis. Officials said the baby has health issues that "need immediate medical attention."

Greene is believed to have last been seen driving a 2017 four-door Honda with the Texas license plate: JDS5615, however, the car may also have an unknown paper tag, police said.

The 18-year-old has been described as 5'9" weighing about 165 pounds with brown eyes, and black hair. Baby Kodi has been described meanwhile as having brown eyes and brown hair with a light brown complexion, weighing about 11 pounds.

If you have any information on their whereabouts, you're encouraged to call the Houston Police Department Missing Persons Unit at 832-394-1840.
FWCo35pXkAAGNqx

This article says "They were last seen on June 14 in the 8100 block of Fannin Street, near NRG Park and south of the Texas Medical Center."

Since it says Kodi had medical problems when it says "South of the Texas Medical Center" it makes me wonder if they had been/were going to the Texas Children's Medical Center or one of the other facilities that are close by (6600 block of Fannin St)? Maybe there were regular visits to a provider?

It also says Kodi is 7 months old and weighs 11 pounds. I'm no baby expert but JMO that sounded a little light to me. So I looked up average weights and found "Average weight of a 7-month old is 16.8 pounds for girls and 18.3 pounds for boys". I do realize every baby is different, but makes me wonder if that's from the "medical problems".

1656220844916.jpeg
Authorities report Kodi Davis is believed to be with her mother and is in need of "immediate medical attention."

It's believed the two are traveling together. Investigators would like to speak with Greene about baby Kodi's welfare. They were last seen on June 14.
1656221060132.jpeg

Per the Houston Police they might be in Louisiana. I hope they are located soon so the baby can get the medical attention she needs. She is 8 months now (birthday 10/25/21.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte
Back