TX TX - Krishonda 'Shonda' Townsend, 19, Mineral Wells, 5 Jul 2010

Why would Shonda and TS go to the ez mart with ALL of these people? Were they meeting them there and why?

Interesting that MS says 'i seen them at the ez mart right before shonda went home'.
But Shonda DIDN'T go home.....weren't we told that Shonda went back to TS's house WITH TS??? Why would she say it as though ONLY Shonda left if her own sister was with Shonda???

TS's sister (unverified) on the blog defending her sister from people claiming TS may have been involved....edited for language. She just put herself and all of her friends at the scene. Honestly, I know nothing about any of these people, but the one who has consistently given me red flags is THIS sister, not VS or TS.

MS says some interesting things on FB, too, in August of 2010. She also makes repeated comments and threats towards other people.....but they all do that.
http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/krishonda-leanne-townsend-victim-of.html
Misherie Sorrells said...
Haha..I know where they we're cause i seen them at the *advertiser censored***** ez mart right before shonda went home.And as far as my brother Marvin,Justin&Tisha we we're all at the same *advertiser censored***** place.My sister vicky was with her kids doin fireworks.My other sister holly was with some of her friends.Your just some *advertiser censored***** idiot who wants to think you *advertiser censored***** know everything&&all the *advertiser censored***** facts &&you don't know ****.unless your tryin to blame My sister to take the heat off of yourself??Humm that's a question people should ask themselves!!Maybe you have Shonda!!!

MS is definitely a loose cannon - but I don't think it was her beef at the time Shonda went missing. There seem to be many people involved from the "S" family, allegedly. IDK what to think! They're all just passing each other around.

Ewwww!

Why would Shonda and TS go to the ez mart with ALL of these people? Were they meeting them there and why?

Interesting that MS says 'i seen them at the ez mart right before shonda went home'.
But Shonda DIDN'T go home.....weren't we told that Shonda went back to TS's house WITH TS??? Why would she say it as though ONLY Shonda left if her own sister was with Shonda???

I don't know who all was at the EZ Mart, but from what I understand, Shonda and TS were the only ones in Shonda's car - that was captured on video @ 11:50 PM. According to TS, they were trying to find the person that had HER car. Not her KID, which I have also heard...

(Alleged)Tiffany gives her account of that night on the blog:

tiffany. (ts) said...
Who is saying anything about me and shonda being at a party???? we never went to a party okay man to many people putting their own words in this and WHY would the kids doing anything to hurt shonda they was on the couch watching tv like I SAID okay!!!! boy another thing. We WAS never partying on the boat that day/night okay there was only me shonda Toby and his kids okay we stayed out there for a little bit then came to my EX boyfriends house to eat shonda eat two hot dogs while i took a shower and as soon as i got out my twin called me to come get my son shonda was on the computer and i asked her if she wanted to ride so we left me and her went and got him then headed back to my Ex boyfriends house but we went by jp house to see if my sister M.S was there cause she had my car well we stopped to see where she was and we never got out we WAS there for only about a few seconds that's it jp told us she went to ez mart so we went up there as we turned in they was leaving and we talked to them by the air pump the cops knows this all to they seen us on the cameras we WAS there for about 2to3 min. Then we left and went back to my Ex boyfriends house and we got out in went inside and she said okay chubbs Im going home and i said you can stay the night if you want to she said no mom will get mad if i don't come home i said text me when you get home she said okay so she left and we watched. Her leave and then we went to bed i hard my phone goes off 30.min. Later and i said o its just shonda tellin me she made it home morning came her mom called

Hurts my head to read some of those blog comments!!!

So........it most likely was not Shonda calling TS 30 minutes later. And TS obviously didn't answer the call, but just assumed it was Shonda. But I'm inclined to believe she did answer the call and knows dang well it wasn't Shonda.

I do hope LE has looked at the phone records of those thought to be involved. Course, TS is involved having been named as the last person to see Shonda.

One thing I have noticed about the FB's of two of TS's sisters - neither one make any mention at all of Shonda after July 4. Not that I could find anyway. Doesn't that seem odd?

I don't know who all was at the EZ Mart, but from what I understand, Shonda and TS were the only ones in Shonda's car - that was captured on video @ 11:50 PM. According to TS, they were trying to find the person that had HER car. Not her KID, which I have also heard...

They were not in Shonda car, they were in TS car while doing this driving around and going to the ez mart, Shonda car was still parked at TS now ex, but then boyfriend home, allegedly, his initials are also TS and she was not dating TT who is her baby daddy and Shonda's brother at the time Shonda went missing.

Trust me, reviewing and sorting through all of this. It's a mess.

They were not in Shonda car, they were in TS car while doing this driving around and going to the ez mart, Shonda car was still parked at TS now ex, but then boyfriend home, allegedly, his initials are also TS and she was not dating TT who is her baby daddy and Shonda's brother at the time Shonda went missing.

Trust me, reviewing and sorting through all of this. It's a mess.

Yeah - I just saw that about whose car they were in at the EZ Mart. How could they be in TS's car when she claims the reason they went to the party then the EZ Mart was to find the person who had her car? :waitasec:

It is a mess - and like a Twilight Zone soap opera written by Stephen King!

Two of the other names coming up are pointing to some very interesting dynamics. One of them has left Mineral Wells since Shonda went missing. Said to have been very jealous of Shonda and, of course, there was a guy in the middle of that. And certainly, IMO, NOT one worth fighting over......or worse.

Nearly ALL of the people mentioned on the blog are friends on each other's FB. They are all connected.

There is just one I cannot find a trace of on-line. One who was said to have been openly hating and threatening Shonda before she disappeared. Where, oh where, could she be?

I'm inclined to believe there are a lot of people who do know exactly what happened to Shonda Townsend that night - even if they weren't directly involved. And there is so much infighting and partner trading going on that there's sure to be plenty more bad blood within the group in the future. Add in the alcohol/drug use and FREQUENT arrests of many of the players and you have a recipe for another murder or some gut spillin' to LE.

ETA - I did find something, but not much.

(Alleged)Tiffany gives her account of that night on the blog:

tiffany. (ts) said...
Who is saying anything about me and shonda being at a party???? we never went to a party okay man to many people putting their own words in this and WHY would the kids doing anything to hurt shonda they was on the couch watching tv like I SAID okay!!!! boy another thing. We WAS never partying on the boat that day/night okay there was only me shonda Toby and his kids okay we stayed out there for a little bit then came to my EX boyfriends house to eat shonda eat two hot dogs while i took a shower and as soon as i got out my twin called me to come get my son shonda was on the computer and i asked her if she wanted to ride so we left me and her went and got him then headed back to my Ex boyfriends house but we went by jp house to see if my sister M.S was there cause she had my car well we stopped to see where she was and we never got out we WAS there for only about a few seconds that's it jp told us she went to ez mart so we went up there as we turned in they was leaving and we talked to them by the air pump the cops knows this all to they seen us on the cameras we WAS there for about 2to3 min. Then we left and went back to my Ex boyfriends house and we got out in went inside and she said okay chubbs Im going home and i said you can stay the night if you want to she said no mom will get mad if i don't come home i said text me when you get home she said okay so she left and we watched. Her leave and then we went to bed i hard my phone goes off 30.min. Later and i said o its just shonda tellin me she made it home morning came her mom called

BBM

This, allegedly, is from TS herself. What is wrong with this picture?

I have a renewed appreciation for punctuation since wading through the comments on that blog!

Sorry for all the posts - but no one else is around!

I do so hope LE has looked and is looking at WM, who was threatening Shonda for some time before she went missing. There was a situation over Shonda's baby daddy, who was incarcerated at the time she went missing, and still is; near as I can tell. Can't find his last name.

The others appear to have distanced themselves from her since Shonda disappeared. Wonder why?

The friend (Brittany) says on the blog that TS's twin sister was with her that night, shooting fireworks with their kids (TS's child is said to have been with them). TS's other sister was at the house party, where TS and Shonda stopped by briefly. TS was called by her sister to pick up her child at the EZ Mart, so she and Shonda go up there to get the child in TS's car.

Questions:
I know the party, TS's ex boyfriend's house (where they went back to and where Shonda's car was parked), and the house party are close to each other....but I would love to know HOW close they were.....walking distance.....a few blocks??

TS's own story puts both she and her sisters as some of the last people to see Shonda alive. I think TS is innocent. I don't like her sisters and I don't think they are being helpful to the investigation. They seem more angry than sad.

Why would you have TS come pick up her child from a gas station late at night?? Why not just take the child to the mother if it's fairly close?? Odd to drop off a baby at a gas station so late.

If TS isn't involved (and I believe she isn't), then either Shonda stopped somewhere else on her way home or someone was laying in wait for her outside TS's ex-boyfriend's house/in Shonda's car, etc. I am just wondering who would have the most 'reason' to do this......as they all seem to have criminal records and all seem to be so very angry.

Sorry for all the posts - but no one else is around!

I do so hope LE has looked and is looking at WM, who was threatening Shonda for some time before she went missing. There was a situation over Shonda's baby daddy, who was incarcerated at the time she went missing, and still is; near as I can tell. Can't find his last name.

The others appear to have distanced themselves from her since Shonda disappeared. Wonder why?

Seems like Shonda's baby daddy could help answer some of these questions....as to who was trying to be with him at the time. I have serious problems with these girls STILL saying the same type of posessive threats towards other girls who say anything to 'their men'.

Do you remember what WM said? I haven't really noticed a huge anti WM theme among the friends....but I haven't spent a whole lot of time looking at her.

Seems like Shonda's baby daddy could help answer some of these questions....as to who was trying to be with him at the time. I have serious problems with these girls STILL saying the same type of posessive threats towards other girls who say anything to 'their men'.

Do you remember what WM said? I haven't really noticed a huge anti WM theme among the friends....but I haven't spent a whole lot of time looking at her.

I did find the FB for WM, but it's private. According to TS, she called Shonda all the time yelling and threatening her, but Shonda "blew it off." I think she is the one to which Shonda referred on her MS before she went missing.

The girls in this area seem to be seriously lacking in self-esteem and general standards. The boys all seem to be gangsta wannabes. It's really very sad all around.

It seems to me Shonda wanted and planned to be with her son's father. I would like to believe they had a chance at being together and making their family work. But someone took that chance away from Shonda and they need to pay for it.

Nevermind about my last post.....I found what I was looking for.

WM was with Shonda's baby daddy in the months leading up to July 4th. She claims to be in love with him....he is in prison at the time....and still is, apparently.
If Shonda was 'in the way'....even if it were just perception.....I wonder if WM would be angry enough to harm her.
She claims on her MS page that the night of July 4th was fun, despite her ****** day. I wonder if she was at the party, the ez mart, or somewhere else entirely.
Interestingly, she's stopped posting online (openly at least) as of a few days after July 4th. She posts something on MS every few days for more than a year, then just stops after saying a how fun July 4th was. That's an odd coincidence.
MOO.

Well, my brain hurts. To answer a few questions, the EZ mart is relatively close to TS ex boyfriends house. WM does not hang out with the same circle as Shonda, TS, MS and all of them. It was well known that Shonda was secretly dating someone around the same time as her disappearance. Poor Shonda!

Well, my brain hurts. To answer a few questions, the EZ mart is relatively close to TS ex boyfriends house. WM does not hang out with the same circle as Shonda, TS, MS and all of them. It was well known that Shonda was secretly dating someone around the same time as her disappearance. Poor Shonda!

Well KNOWN or well rumored??

Do you know when Shonda and her baby daddy broke up? Why would WM be angry at her if Shonda was seeing someone else?
According to the blog and Tiffany S, WM threatened Shonda the Thursday prior to her going missing. Why threaten Shonda if it's well known that Shonda doesn't want her baby daddy back anyway/if it's well known that Shonda is seeing other people?
Another question....the person Shonda was supposedly seeing secretly...did that guy have a girlfriend?

Well KNOWN or well rumored??

Do you know when Shonda and her baby daddy broke up? Why would WM be angry at her if Shonda was seeing someone else?
According to the blog and Tiffany S, WM threatened Shonda the Thursday prior to her going missing. Why threaten Shonda if it's well known that Shonda doesn't want her baby daddy back anyway/if it's well known that Shonda is seeing other people?
Another question....the person Shonda was supposedly seeing secretly...did that guy have a girlfriend?

She was getting back with her babys dad so not sure why she was seeing other people. I really dont know. The person she was supposedly seeing did have an on and off gfriend, yes. The whole crazy thing is it seems almost everyone could have had a motive to hurt her. Its very sad.

Just rereading Shonda's MS page comments. http://www.myspace.com/misstownsend09/stream

She clearly believed she was with Ray (baby daddy). If she was dating someone else, I don't know, but she consistently talked about Ray. On the other hand, she consistently believes WM is trying to get with Ray. Sometimes she gets mad at Ray for the situation, but mostly it's the other girl. WM and she are arguing back to January.....6 months fighting over a guy who is stuck in prison. Whew.
Anyway, Shonda clearly wants him to be in prison initially. It's almost as if whatever he did was against HER directly. I don't know why he is in jail, but she repeatedly expresses her desire that he stay there forever....early on. She's a late teen....so she waivers...all the time. One day she loves him, the next day she 'hopes he catches something'. She also mentions that she wants to remove his rights as a father to Haiden. But, again, it seems like she is mostly waivering between being 'in love' with him and being really hurt that he would cheat on her or treat her poorly.
She also mentions last February that someone who lost their own baby was calling her a bad mom. She was upset by this. The only person in this group who lost a child was AA. That's her only mention of any other beef with anyone outside of WM and Ray.
Anyway, Shonda says several times in her posts 'I got this....". She always says it in reference to deciding to handle something in her life. "I got this. He can't bring me down anymore....". I wonder what she saw/discussed just prior to that post. Was she going to go handle something or was she just saying she was done with something.
Wasn't it said early on that the last incoming text was from someone with the initials AA? Did I remember that correctly?

Oh, FWIW, Ray started a FB page....from prison.....back in December. He's friends with WM, but not any of the S's or the Townsend family. He hasn't mentioned Shonda, his son, or Shonda's family AT ALL on his FB page. Really sad....supposedly, according to Shonda's MS page, they had been together for 7 years. http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001883115982&sk=friends&v=friends

http://mineralwellsindex.com/local/x1703943119/Crime-Beat/print
http://www.facebook.com/#!/wdmanley

Interesting that Christi's Cleaning (Commercial Cleaning) had a robbery just days before Shonda went missing....and that WM is their employee. Not saying she is a thief....I just think the timing is interesting...especially given the nature of the items stolen.
I wonder if anyone noticed professionally cleaned carpets/floors in the houses of any of their friends in the days after Shonda went missing. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick
Back