TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is terrifying... I can't stop watching the video. I have no experience with anything in this field, but it does look like she has broken restraints on her wrists and she appears to be pregnant? I hope this is not a hoax... even though, I kinda do hope it is, I can't stand to think of anyone in that situation.

I'm having thoughts of Amanda, Gina & Michelle, Jaycee, all of them.

Many suggestions in the comments of the SO's post. Even one suggesting MORGAN NICK! Lord. It seems impossible. But I am glad to see that so many people still talk about these long term cases.

When I was in college about fifteen years ago, this happened to me. I woke up in the middle of the night to pounding on my apartment door. Thankfully the young lady was just lost; all the apartment buildings in the student neighborhood where I lived look more or less the same.

And I agree, that long thing hanging off her wrist looked like some kind of restraint to me.

This seems recent enough and close enough and there appears to be a resemblance. Have you sent this in as a tip? It seems worth sending a tip, IMO.
(I saw there was an investigator in the reddit forums on this case - might be an easy place to get someone who has the ability to do something about it to take a quick look and see if it should be pursued).

suspicious+incident.JPG

Sheriff deputies investigating suspicious incident in Montgomery

“We were dead asleep in our beds. My husband was woken up by doorbell ring. It rang probably 20 to 30 times,” said one resident, who didn't want to be identified. When her husband answered the door, no one was there. “He walked outside no one was in sight. It’s like she disappeared in thin air,” the resident said.

The resident said the unsettling door knock at 3 a.m. Friday at her Sunrise Ranch home sent her searching for answers in her neighborhood's Facebook page. “Sure enough, there is a picture posted from a neighbor across the street,” the resident said.

On the neighborhood Facebook page, a video was posted of a woman frantically knocking at another home captured on the door bell's camera.

“It was kind of scary because this girl looked like she was just in a shirt. She looked like she had wrist restraints on her wrist and she was barefoot. You can see her with a worry on her face looking around,” the resident said.

Woman caught on camera frantically knocking on residents' doors in Lake Conroe neighborhood

“We were dead asleep in our beds. My husband was woken up by doorbell ring. It rang probably 20 to 30 times,” said one resident, who didn't want to be identified. When her husband answered the door, no one was there. “He walked outside no one was in sight. It’s like she disappeared in thin air,” the resident said.

The resident said the unsettling door knock at 3 a.m. Friday at her Sunrise Ranch home sent her searching for answers in her neighborhood's Facebook page. “Sure enough, there is a picture posted from a neighbor across the street,” the resident said.

On the neighborhood Facebook page, a video was posted of a woman frantically knocking at another home captured on the door bell's camera.

“It was kind of scary because this girl looked like she was just in a shirt. She looked like she had wrist restraints on her wrist and she was barefoot. You can see her with a worry on her face looking around,” the resident said.

Woman caught on camera frantically knocking on residents' doors in Lake Conroe neighborhood

Just the 20-30 rings of the doorbell makes me fearful. She was desperate for someone to answer.

This is close by, but she's been missing since December.

Missing Person Case

Hayley Marie Ward, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactDecember 27, 2017
Missing FromPorter, Texas
Missing Age14 Years
Current Age15 Years

Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian
Height 5' 8" (68 Inches)
Weight 210 lbs

Last Known Location Map
LocationPorter, Texas 77365
CountyMontgomery County
Circumstances of DisappearanceHayley ran away from her maternal grandparents home in Porter, TX. Hayley has ran away in the past but returned within a couple of hours. Hayley suffers from Bi-Polar and ADHD.

Original

The weight doesn't bother me if she's been missing for 8 months +.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member