TX TX - Lee, 40, & Chance Wackerhagen, 9, Lockhart, 26 Dec 1993

Why does this case have so few posts? I was at least expecting a few pages but it's still stuck on one.

I'd love to know why the police think the father was a victim of foul play and not a suspect.

It's interesting to me that Latricia’s body was left at the house, while Dub and Chance were murdered elsewhere and apparently well hidden. Why would someone do that if only to incriminate Dub? I think that was exactly the killer's intention, and it worked for many years until the police reinvestigated the case and concluded Dub was also a murder victim. Heck, maybe even the hoax phonecall to the grandfather was arranged by the killer. This points to someone connected to the victim. It's no surprise that the police turned to Latricia's ex-husband. I wish we could find out more about him.

<<Results: Unsolved. Sadly, Dub's father committed suicide in 1999, but it is not known if it was related to the case. For years, authorities believed that Dub and Chance fled to Mexico shortly after Latricia's murder, but their whereabouts remained unknown.

In May 2016, the authorities re-examined the case and felt they now have evidence that both Dub and Chance had been murdered by a third party. The new person of interest in the case is Latricia's ex-husband; the two were involved in a custody battle prior to her murder. Despite the new evidence, no one has been charged in the case>>

1693170068744.png

1693170125324.png

• chance_lee_wackerhagen_1.jpg
  • wackerhagen_chance2.jpg
  • wackerhagen_chance3.jpg
  • chance_lee_wackerhagen_3.jpg
  • chance_lee_wackerhagen_6.jpg
Chance, circa 1993; Age-progression to age 28 (circa 2012); Latricia White

does anyone think that
750UMTX could be lee "dub" lots of similarities i send the tip into doe waiting on a response from the women i contacted

the police think it was a crime of passion did her ex husband murder her?
if he did what happened to her children did he get custody of them
who was her ex husband does he have a criminal record
why did lee's father commit suicide? did he know something more? was he upset that his son and grandson vanished and couldn't live anymore. so many unknowns i came upon this case on tiktok from a unsolved video someone posted

how accurate are the police when they reinvestigated could they be wrong again?
could chance and lee went into hiding? i would think if they went into hiding chance would want to make contact with his mom but if you look at other cases of people that went into hiding like sisters kimberly and kelly yates from rhode island who were abducted by the non custodial parent and found years later as adults who never contacted the father and when they were found his wish was for them to make contact with them if they choose to and he didn't want to disrupt the lives of them

Wow, so many little details line up. Was this ever called in? If someone were to call it in, would it be better to call the contact on the MP side or on the UID side?

(first post in the Missing section, so apologies if I did anything wrong)
link is broken is this the same doe as 750UMTX i think that this doe is lee "dub"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back