Found Safe TX - LG, 14, & LGM, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017 #2

Here is the post content:
Rodnester*said:Today*03:53 PM
<snip>
6. The State of Texas CPS has petitioned to revoke the parental rights of both father's. citing an existing dangerous environment*
<snip>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13849035

There is only one person I can come up with that would have alerted The State of Texas CPS. That was the former boyfriend of TB. He lived with them from the time Lulu was approx 1 year old until TM showed up. Thankfully he cared enough to call CPS.

I still do not understand why Lily's father given TMs criminal history (which he by then fully understood) instead of texting TB in Texas;didn't simply call the Louisiana Parole Board. Provided with TBs current address Louisiana and Texas authorities would have cooperated and swiftly got TB off the streets.

I am tired &#55357;&#56884; I hope this makes sense.:crazy:

:cow:

Yeah it's not like he was going to use them as shelter because he also bought a 10 man tent. After reading that I felt like something very nefarious was going to happen. Thank goodness he never had that chance.

The only other possible thing I could think of (tarps) was to hide the car but he wouldn't need the ropes for that. Most tarps at Walmart are blue on one side and silver on the other.
We have tarps over two classic cars and I can see them on Google when I look at our property. They are easy to spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We always put tarps down under our tents, and sometimes over them if there's a chance of rain. Not saying that was his plan, of course, but a tarp as camping gear isn't unexpected. IMO

The sleeping bag thing makes me want to hurl.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Here is the post content:

Rodnester*said:Today*03:53 PM

1. Upon his capture. TAM was going to be questioned by Round Rock authorities the next morning. That meeting did not occur.

2. FBI assumed jurisdiction immediately and charged TAM with kidnapping.*

3. The Special Agent in charge who filed the affidavit works out of San Antonio and is experienced with Crimes against Children, mainly sex trafficking and the production and distribution of child *advertiser censored* and sexual exploitation of children.

4. TAM made several calls using LG's phone while on the lam.

5. Someone deleted TAM's facebook page since TAM is in federal custody.

6. The State of Texas CPS has petitioned to revoke the parental rights of both father's. citing an existing dangerous environment*

Question

1. Who did TAM call?

2. Was his contact communicating with him through the FB page using messenger?

3. Did that contact delete his FB profile to cover his tracks?

Conclusion: JMO
Could it be that TAM was going to sell LB or LG or BOTH and was calling his contact to arrange the meet in CO? Someone closely related?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13849035

Thank you for reposting this. :)

I would like to add that it appears that the FBI was very quick to act and TAM may have already been on their radar. IMO.

Now that I think about it, TAM may have left LG''s phone at the store, hoping that someone would steal it and lead LE on a wild goose chase. Crazy like a fox.

Now pure speculation here, but what if TAM''s contact was on their way to meet him but realized he got caught and turned around. They would arrive home about now and delete his FB profile.

Just speculating...

Something on FB piqued my curiosity and I decided to backtrack to Tonya’s Washington roots. It’s late so I’m going to sleep on what’s there, but here’s the site for you to consider: https://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namesearchTerms
I did the research but don't fully understand the language or who the involved parties are. Are you thinking this history may shed light on TB's state of mind, allowing TM to move in?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There is only one person I can come up with that would have alerted The State of Texas CPS. That was the former boyfriend of TB. He lived with them from the time Lulu was approx 1 year old until TM showed up. Thankfully he cared enough to call CPS.

I still do not understand why Lily's father given TMs criminal history (which he by then fully understood) instead of texting TB in Texas;didn't simply call the Louisiana Parole Board. Provided with TBs current address Louisiana and Texas authorities would have cooperated and swiftly got TB off the streets.

I am tired &#65533;&#65533; I hope this makes sense.:crazy:

Law enforcement are mandatory child abuse/neglect reporters.

I did the research but don't fully understand the language or who the involved parties are. Are you thinking this history may shed light on TB's state of mind, allowing TM to move in?

There are two cases to note:
1. The appt. of a guardian for TB when she was a minor.
2. The temp restraining order and parenting classes ordered by the court. LG's father is listed in this case. I believe that LG's older sister may be named here as well..

It looks like the family left WA in 2006 after the parenting classes were completed.

2. The temp restraining order and parenting classes ordered by the court. LG's father is listed in this case. I believe that LG's older sister may be named here as well..

It looks like the family left WA in 2006 after the parenting classes were completed.
Thanks a million for translating. I wasn't even in the ballpark. [emoji106]

What a tragic life ended too soon. She fought like hell to make something beautiful after the ugliness she left behind.

I know that TB has referred to having three children. Somebody mentioned one passed. Does anyone know the circumstances?

Law enforcement are mandatory child abuse/neglect reporters.

Thank-you for clarifying. You said it much better than I did in my post.

To summarize my point,"w[FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]hen confronted with a drifter like TMs attempts at intimacy with a 13 year old Lily it would be reasonable for a father (GG)to contact authorities. It is the equivalent of a ineffective righteous scolding rather than a harsh swift death blow to a predators threat to a 13 year old child.

An example: What would you do if your was child standing in front of a speeding car. Would you push the child to safely or would you scold the driver for speeding?

This is only my opinion.
[/FONT]

Thank-you for clarifying. You said it much better than I did in my post.

To summarize my point,"w[FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]hen confronted with a drifter like TMs attempts at intimacy with a 13 year old Lily it would be reasonable for a father (GG)to contact authorities. It is the equivalent of a ineffective righteous scolding rather than a harsh swift death blow to a predators threat to a 13 year old child.

An example: What would you do if your was child standing in front of a speeding car. Would you push the child to safely or would you scold the driver for speeding?

This is only my opinion.
[/FONT]

Agree. Father should not be allowed anywhere around his daughter.

Is there a separate thread for Tonya?

I know that TB has referred to having three children. Somebody mentioned one passed. Does anyone know the circumstances?

IIRC, I believe it was cancer. Hopefully, somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.

Confused. So did the appointment of a guardian result in her being taken from her mother? To whom?

Who was the restraining order against?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Confused. So did the appointment of a guardian result in her being taken from her mother? To whom?

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]This just me trying to understand.I would appreciate all comments and corrections if I made any false assumptions. If my post is too far off base I will immediately delete it.I do not want to mislead anyone.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]I am not a paralegal. But as I read it seems threats were made and Tonya in a pior filing requested a restraining order. It appears Greg Griffin is disputing it and the accusations just continue back and forth.I believe the Court after all the arguments were made struck a conciliatory tone and ruled Tonya take mandatory parenting classes to retain custody.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]Please correct me. This is just my pitiful attempt to understand the proceeding.
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]This just me trying to understand.I would appreciate all comments and corrections if I made any false assumptions. If my post is too far off base I will immediately delete it.I do not want to mislead anyone.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]I am not a paralegal. But as I read it seems threats were made and Tonya in a pior filing requested a restraining order. It appears Greg Griffin is disputing it and the accusations just continue back and forth.I believe the Court after all the arguments were made struck a conciliatory tone and ruled Tonya take mandatory parenting classes to retain custody.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]Please correct me. This is just my pitiful attempt to understand the proceeding.
[/FONT][/FONT]
Thanks! I too was very confused by this. So was this when the older girl was in Louisiana?

Hi Stunned I hope this helps clarify my post:

Thanks! I too was very confused by this. So was this wh en the older girl was in Louisiana?

Something on FB piqued my curiosity and I decided to backtrack to Tonya&#8217;s Washington roots. It&#8217;s late so I&#8217;m going to sleep on what&#8217;s there, but here&#8217;s the site for you to consider: https://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namesearchTerms
Revised to add Rodnester's post for clarification & context
<snip>

<snip>

I want to make very clear when I summarized the proceeding I could have made incorrect assumptions. I hope a paralegal will comment for 100% accuracy.

If you follow the link in Aqua01 post it will give the details.

Finally to clarify this is a 'copied and pasted' snippet from the link in the Aqua01 post. As you can see from the tiny portion copied below took place when the family lived in Washington Statem2005. Lily must have been a toddler in then.

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]11-14-2005[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]TEMP REST ORD & ORD TO SHO CAUS [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]EXP0001[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]Temp Rest Ord & Ord To Sho Caus [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]Ex-parte, Dept[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]11-30-2005FM[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]7[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]MOTION FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]Motion For Order To Show Cause[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]8[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]DECLARATION[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]Declaration Of Steve Griffith[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

Looking at the WA court link I am confused as well. It seems that the petitioner is Lili’s uncle. Several declarations were submitted by people on both sides of the family. I do not have a legal background so maybe this is normal?

The long term boyfriend has updated his profile pic to a pic of the girls (that I haven’t seen). I wonder if he will petition for custody? I do not see the friend (mom of Lulu’s friend) getting custody. The kids look really happy in the picture. It is good to see them smiling in a pic, even if it is an old one. My heart hurts for them and all they have gone through.

Thanks! I too was very confused by this. So was this when the older girl was in Louisiana?

No, this would have been over 10 years ago, when they were all living in Seattle (TB, GG, and Lili-the now 14yo).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking at the WA court link I am confused as well. It seems that the petitioner is Lili’s uncle. Several declarations were submitted by people on both sides of the family. I do not have a legal background so maybe this is normal?

The long term boyfriend has updated his profile pic to a pic of the girls (that I haven’t seen). I wonder if he will petition for custody? I do not see the friend (mom of Lulu’s friend) getting custody. The kids look really happy in the picture. It is good to see them smiling in a pic, even if it is an old one. My heart hurts for them and all they have gone through.

I see the long term boyfriend in pictures in her profile. Can someone message me his name though? He isnt tagged anymore and can’t find it referenced.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back