Found Safe TX - LG, 14, & LGM, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017 #2

IMO, these girls have never been safe.

There are two cases to note:
1. The appt. of a guardian for TB when she was a minor.[/]
2. The temp restraining order and parenting classes ordered by the court. LG's father is listed in this case. I believe that LG's older sister may be named here as well..

It looks like the family left WA in 2006 after the parenting classes were completed.

BBM

Any idea what this was about and the outcome?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Aqua, could you now give us your thoughts on this? I have only become more confused by this discussion.

Been busy with family stuff all day and frankly had no time to digest or dig any deeper.

In short, looks like she was perhaps in trouble as a minor (though there’s more than one TB there....age lines up but not sure it’s necessarily her). Some financial issues. Then the custody issues already remarked upon here, initiated by Griffiths, went on for some time, resulted in her taking parenting classes.

Refraining from drawing conclusions yet, but there are hoofbeats (maybe not zebras, though).

Family friend of missing Round Rock girls fighting to keep them together

Leann Dornhoefer is a woman of many words, but Friday she didn’t say much at her home in Williamson County.
“I wish I had been more observant, you know, and said more, but I don't believe that Tonya meant for any of this to happen. I don't believe that she ever suspected it would happen,” Dornhoefer said.

The focus is finding the girls a home. They're in Round Rock with Child Protective Services. The agency told KVUE Friday the girls will stay in the agency's custody in foster care. CPS is asking a Williamson County judge to terminate the parental rights of both fathers of the girls. In a petition filed on Thursday, CPS states there is an immediate danger to their safety.

“There’s no telling what they've experienced, there's no telling what they've been through,” Dornhoefer said.

But Dornhoefer believes her home may be the best fit for them. She says the girls do not have family in the Austin area and her daughter is best friends with one of the girls.

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/fami...irls-fighting-to-keep-them-together/505345662

While I appreciate Dornhoefer's desire to give the girls a safe and happy home I don't know if she has a chance for success. We don't yet know of other family members and whether any are willing to take the girls but my understanding is that family would be the first choice for CPS.

That's kinda sad IMO since I haven't seen any extended family members in msm talking about Lili and Lulu and I think both dads should be eliminated from consideration of custody (which CPS seems to agree with) so a close friend may actually provide the girls with the best opportunity to heal from their kidnapping and from their time living with Miles.

Does anyone know of cases where CPS granted a friend custody over family? I'd sure like to know.

Family friend of missing Round Rock girls fighting to keep them together

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/fami...irls-fighting-to-keep-them-together/505345662

While I appreciate Dornhoefer's desire to give the girls a safe and happy home I don't know if she has a chance for success. We don't yet know of other family members and whether any are willing to take the girls but my understanding is that family would be the first choice for CPS.

That's kinda sad IMO since I haven't seen any extended family members in msm talking about Lili and Lulu and I think both dads should be eliminated from consideration of custody (which CPS seems to agree with) so a close friend may actually provide the girls with the best opportunity to heal from their kidnapping and from their time living with Miles.

Does anyone know of cases where CPS granted a friend custody over family? I'd sure like to know.
There's no way she's getting custody. They need someone who can focus on them.

Have there been any murder charges yet?

I am pretty sure that we will hear something about those charges by late afternoon tomorrow. It seems like to me that the FBI is going to keep TAM in Denver as long as possible for questioning, then "Conair" him back to Texas.

Random information here.....

fyi, Flickr accounts are an item that I forget to search for. You can find a lot of pics of the youngest daughter on a person's Flickr account. Such a happy, happy kid. Really neat to see.

What I have discovered is that there are records in Texas, Arizona, and Washington.

I am trying to figure a time line, because I think it may be important to track down records in these multiple areas, to trace what happened for these girls.

The oldest, born in 2003, turned 14 in May 2017. So she was already 14 when she met TM. Her father shows up as 56 yrs (I know there were some questions about his age)
The middle child, who lived for about a month, born in 2007 (as per photo in Google album posted to Tonya's FB).
And the youngest, born in spring 2010. the long-term boyfriend started appearing in photos (and has photos of the girls) in 2010. Long term bf has pics of the youngest, at just months old, at the oldests' birthday party, being held by the father.

Based on last names, the middle and youngest child have same father, it seems.

The best I have been able to tell is that Tonya and her family lived in Seattle until about 2013, when they moved to Texas.
Oldest's father moved to Louisiana in 2013, from Seattle.
long-term boyfriend moved to Texas in 2013.

This site was very helpful to trace living places: https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/

I am pretty sure that we will hear something about those charges by late afternoon tomorrow. It seems like to me that the FBI is going to keep TAM in Denver as long as possible for questioning, then "Conair" him back to Texas.

Except, and it may be in first thread, that he denied preliminary hearing in Denver last Thursday and asked (and apparently has right to) have that happen in Texas. I’m sure he’s stalling everything as long as possible. This “type” does (stall), and it’s not nearly his first rodeo within the judicial system. He CAN NOT be allowed to slip through this time! And unlike Louisiana, doubt Texas will.

IMO....I’m happy to wait. Seems there’s much more to look into here (open Louisiana issues, etc). He can chill in Denver as long as he’d like. Let Texas and Feds make their case. Both (TX and Fed) will, can, and do execute death penalty if he is found guilty of what is suspected.

How can a boyfriend get custody? There is no family link unless they can be sure there is no one in the family that can care for the girls. I would think he would have to petition the court to adopt them. MOO

How can a boyfriend get custody? There is no family link unless they can be sure there is no one in the family that can care for the girls. I would think he would have to petition the court to adopt them. MOO
Did I miss something? Has he expressed interest in getting custody?

Did I miss something? Has he expressed interest in getting custody?

Correction: He has not, I was replying to someone else that said they wonder IF he would petition. Sorry for the confusion.

I've messaged Gitana in hopes of getting her take on these court records since I just keep getting more confused. I may just be having an extended senior moment. But I thought it would be helpful to get the opinion of someone who has a legal background to suss out the meaning of the court records link.

Correction: He has not, I was replying to someone else that said they wonder IF he would petition. Sorry for the confusion.

I was the one who speculated. I only wondered because he raised both girls since 2011 (maybe before) and recently updated his profile with a pic of the girls (he hadn’t posted anything public prior to that). Multiple posts in TB Facebook refer to him as their father and several close friends referred to him as TB husband on several posts this year. Since he is the one who seemed to alert authorities for one of the welfare checks and LG father about TM, it made me ponder whether he may step up if there is no other family that can/will take them. I am not sure legally if he can or will, but it made me wonder.

It also made me think that if he went to Lili’s father with concern about TM doesn’t it reason that he went to TB first?

Maybe there is a part of me that just wants to believe these girls had at least one person watching out for them.

fyi, Flickr accounts are an item that I forget to search for. You can find a lot of pics of the youngest daughter on a person's Flickr account. Such a happy, happy kid. Really neat to see.

What I have discovered is that there are records in Texas, Arizona, and Washington.

I am trying to figure a time line, because I think it may be important to track down records in these multiple areas, to trace what happened for these girls.

The oldest, born in 2003, turned 14 in May 2017. So she was already 14 when she met TM. Her father shows up as 56 yrs (I know there were some questions about his age)
The middle child, who lived for about a month, born in 2007 (as per photo in Google album posted to Tonya's FB).
And the youngest, born in spring 2010. the long-term boyfriend started appearing in photos (and has photos of the girls) in 2010. Long term bf has pics of the youngest, at just months old, at the oldests' birthday party, being held by the father.

The best I have been able to tell is that Tonya and her family lived in Seattle until about 2013, when they moved to Texas.

This site was very helpful to trace living places: https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/

TB posted a "memory" of a photo of her and the boyfriend from when they were 15 and 17, so he has obviously been there off and on through the rollercoaster of her life. It was posted on 5/29/17.

Did you spot Lili’s father in the birthday party pictures? I didn’t see him. Considering the long-term boyfriend was there and Lulu’s father was there, I find this interesting.

Did you spot Lili’s father in the birthday party pictures? I didn’t see him. Considering the long-term boyfriend was there and Lulu’s father was there, I find this interesting.
I can't find these.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member