Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
he Amber Alert for 14 year old Lili Griffith and 7-year-old Lulu Bandera-Magret has been cancelled in Texas by the Department of Public Safety. The nationwide alert is still active. Round Rock Police say they should have an update on the case sometime this afternoon. Meantime, the search continues for Terry Miles, the man police think may be tied to the murder of a Tonya Bates and the kidnapping of her two daughters.

http://www.newsradioklbj.com/news/austin-local-news/amber-alert-missing-girls-cancelled

Well, they clearly haven't found TM yet.

This gives me renewed hope they have been found alive.

Thank you for the update.

I think if they were found alive there would be an immediate announcement. I'm worried they were found dead.

See post 420. Explains why Texas Alert cancelled. Gives me renewed hope.

Has anyone considered that the reason Tonya wanted him out was because she found him having some sort of interest, contact, etc...with Lilianais? Maybe he took her as a means of acquiring money. She's beautiful, 14 and easily sold for a profit or by using her himself. He would also take them if they witnessed the murder and knew they could tell on him. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good for them in any way you shake it out.

I’m worried that his fixation was Lili, the 14 year old and as such, may have “disposed of” Lulu.

Obviously I hope I’m wrong but I have a weird feeling about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those charges were dismissed. With child *advertiser censored* being such a hot topic and a favorite charge for attention starved prosecutors I suspect that if the suspect photos were legit then the charges would have been followed up on.

My theory on the photo or photos is that someone saw the photo, suspected it could be considered child *advertiser censored* and he was arrested. Later, when the DA or cops got a better look at the photo they realized it wasn't actually kiddie *advertiser censored*. There is a very fine line that has to be walked in determining if something is kiddie *advertiser censored*. As it was explained to me by a prosecutor it goes more or less something like this: if the intent is to produce a sexualized image of a child then it could be called child *advertiser censored*, if the intent is lacking then it is not child *advertiser censored*. It's this reason why pictures taking of a child at a nudist colony are not considered child *advertiser censored* in the legal sense but snapping a photo of a child in bed while the child is in a suggestive pose is child *advertiser censored*. It all comes down to intent and the circumstances of the photo.

In the words of a Supreme Court justice whose name escapes me now "I can't define *advertiser censored* but I know it when I see it."

My theory is he is a sick, perverted, predatory monster but they couldn't pin the *advertiser censored* on him. This psychopath murdered a woman and stole her little girls. I believe everything bad about him alleged on the past is likely based on reality.

They must have good reason to believe that they are no longer in the state.
I wonder if they've been spotted elsewhere, if electronic records (ATM withdrawals, etc.) have been discovered and led to a location, or if there has been some kind of contact?
I'm going to have to look back to see what info about phones they might have with them was given.
Praying hard! It's not too late for these girls to be found alive!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kxan.c...-girls-believed-abducted-from-round-rock/amp/

ROUND ROCK (KXAN) — The Amber Alert for two Round Rock girls who disappeared after their mother died was discontinued in Texas Wednesday. Officials believe they and the man they are believed to be with, Terry Miles, are no longer in the state. The Amber Alert is still active in other states.

The Round Rock Police Department is following up on leads and says investigators have evidence they might be elsewhere outside of Texas. However, it would not elaborate about where they could be or what evidence they had. Initially, they believed Miles and the girls may have been headed toward Louisiana, but later said they could be in New Mexico or Colorado.

Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. :(

It sounds to me like LE has compelling evidence leading them to believe he has left Texas with the girls. There is no reason to keep the Amber Alert active in Texas if he isn't there. That would tie up resources for nothing.

They must have something elsewhere. A toll video, credit card charge, phone ping, or a reliable witness outside of Texas.

IMO

My theory is he is a sick, perverted, predatory monster but they couldn't pin the *advertiser censored* on him. This psychopath murdered a woman and stole her little girls. I believe everything bad about him alleged on the past is likely based on reality.

My feelings exactly!

Reminder that this is his history. 4 DV charges, murder suspect, attempted murder, rape suspect, child *advertiser censored*

December 2009 – Domestic abuse battery:*Case status unknown

July 2011 Domestic abuse battery: Sentenced to 90 days in jail and one year supervised probation

September 2013 – *advertiser censored* involving juveniles: Charges were dropped in May 2015

October 2011 Attempted second-degree murder Charges were dropped in November of 2012

June 2014 Domestic abuse battery:*Sentenced on May 2015 to one year in prison, four years suspension and five years supervised probation

July 2014 Murder SUSPECT Considered a person of interest in the*murder of Pamela Parker in Sulphur, La.August 2014*–*Simple battery: Charges rejected on Sept. 22, 2014 after he was convicted on other charges

August 2015*– Considered a person of interest in third-degree rape of a woman in Sulphur, La.

November 2015 – Domestic abuse battery:*Pleaded no contest to amended charge of simple battery on Sept. 7, 2016. Sentenced to six months in jail.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Those wondering who all went on the NY trip - the last set of pictures from NY show the daughters and boyfriend. The second picture shows Lulu, and I believe the 6th picture shows Lili, Lulu, and boyfriend. Same coat and hat on Lulu from back view in pic 6 as she's wearing in pic 2.

On August 29th she posted this on Facebook:

DAY 5
Crockett, TX
Getting closer to home.

#harveyisrelentless

So it appears to me that she went to Louisiana, perhaps to bring her daughter back from a summer trip to her dad's. I wonder if he TM traveled back with them.

Yes. On December 17th she added 7 new photos to her NY album.

Thank you vmmking and others for covering the social media info.

Catching up on what I've missed the last day. WOW is all I can say.

What is wrong with our judicial system? This guy should have been in jail and NEVER let out. I am so sad for the families that this monster has effected and I'm ticked off because this all could have been prevented. Lili and Lulu I am praying for you.

From your link above:

"He's been arrested for theft, burglary, child *advertiser censored* and for multiple cases of domestic abuse.

"She was hung by her wrists, on the pipes inside the apartment, and he had beat her with a baseball bat,”"

Omg, child *advertiser censored*...we knew he likely had these intentions, but to see it confirmed that he does gave a history of this...I had been thinking about the Amish sisters that were abducted from the fruit stand for child *advertiser censored*...again, reminded very much of Diana Alvarez' case, roommate type situation, child *advertiser censored*...Diana has never been found.

So, seeing that he has a history of burglary, maybe he will try to break into a house...reminded of a thread I followed closely re: escaped inmates.

Hopefully he won't hurt or kill ayone else.

I'm in Texas and my local news has been airing this story a lot. So far no news on this latest update (Amber Alert being cancelled).

Child *advertiser censored*, murder, attempted murder...

I really don't know if he will keep these girls alive or not...at least both of them...

Reminder that this is his history. 4 DV charges, murder suspect, attempted murder, rape suspect, child *advertiser censored*

December 2009 – Domestic abuse battery:*Case status unknown

July 2011 Domestic abuse battery: Sentenced to 90 days in jail and one year supervised probation

September 2013 – *advertiser censored* involving juveniles: Charges were dropped in May 2015

October 2011 Attempted second-degree murder Charges were dropped in November of 2012

June 2014 Domestic abuse battery:*Sentenced on May 2015 to one year in prison, four years suspension and five years supervised probation

July 2014 Murder SUSPECT Considered a person of interest in the*murder of Pamela Parker in Sulphur, La.August 2014*–*Simple battery: Charges rejected on Sept. 22, 2014 after he was convicted on other charges

August 2015*– Considered a person of interest in third-degree rape of a woman in Sulphur, La.

November 2015 – Domestic abuse battery:*Pleaded no contest to amended charge of simple battery on Sept. 7, 2016. Sentenced to six months in jail.

Thank you :tyou: VmmKing. Appreciate these so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong