Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that has me curious, and maybe others might share this curiosity with me, but so far, every article that I have read, they never say that Tonya was murdered. They either say she was found dead, or that TM was a POI in the suspicious death of the girls' mother. What is up with that? Usually, if someone is murdered, reporters just come out and say so, especially after all this time. Maybe I am making a mountain over a mole hill here, but it just seems that the wording of the articles seem to imply that her death looked suspicious, but perhaps not a murder. Maybe he hung her, too? Poisoned her?

I believe in the first presser the officer said it was being investigated as a homicide IIRC

Transcript from last night's Ashley Banfield show and interview with Tonya's friend.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1801/03/ptab.01.html

BANFIELD: So Justin, the background is alarming to say the very least. And I just want to go over this so that our viewers know exactly what kind of*

man is out there right now believed to be with these two girls. The run-ins that he`s had with the law include a conviction for domestic abuse battery.*

He`s wanted for questioning in the third degree rape of a juvenile. He was accused of another simple battery in 2014.

He was accused of methamphetamine possession in 2014. He is the main suspect in the death of a woman named Pamela Parker -- more on that in *advertiser censored*

moment. Back in 2014, he was convicted of domestic abuse battery. Another conviction in 2013, possession of stolen property, simple burglary, theft*

over 1,500. Another accusation of the attempted second-degree murder of a girlfriend.*

Then in 2013, *advertiser censored* accusation involving juveniles. In 2011, domestic abuse battery, a full conviction, and then in 2009, another accusation of*

domestic abuse, battery. And while those are the low lights, there are still other accusations that out there against this man as well. I want to*
-----
And from the sheriff regarding the Parker case:

MANCUSO: Well, the case, as far as the rape and the *advertiser censored* case were not our cases. But the person of interest and the homicide. And we do believe he*

committed this homicide. He certainly is our main suspect. And you know, in law enforcement, our job is to present all of the evidence. And sometimes,*

we just don`t have that. And it`s very difficult. It`s obviously very frustrating at times that we can`t do that. But we have to -- we have to*

present what we have. And in this particular case, a grand jury chose not to -- not to indict him.
------
And from the friend:

LEA ANN DOMHOEFER, FRIEND OF VICTIMS AND MISSING GIRLS: I can tell you that in the incidents that I have talked to Terry, he just seemed a lot shady.*

He seemed over (INAUDIBLE). At one time, he called my daughter a brat. There were just numerous instances that made me uncomfortable with my child*

being in their home. And there were a lot of incidences that my daughter was with them frequently because of the fact that, you know, the girls*

being friends. So, they spent a lot of time together.*

BANFIELD: So, Lea Ann, curiously, I know that, you know, he has been called a roommate. But I know you have a different opinion. He has professed his*

love for Tanya before, making him more than a roommate. And you have said that you have seen that 14-year-old Lilly curled up on the couch, that you*

heard that she sleeps in his bed. Are you worried that there is something more with the relationship between that child and that man on the run with*

that child potentially and her little sister?*

DOMHOEFER: I am. I believe that he had an opportunity, because of Tanya working so much to take advantage of a young child. I believe that he was*

able to mold her and construct her into the way that he wanted her to be.*

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

From a link in the same above referenced article:
d4985896a06da3a59901bd81743d4cb3.jpg

d02f9079f225704572a877bd62accbe0.jpg

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...SsUEE1IGLdQwjhlY7Zb/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How to Make a Murderer 101, Excuse his violence over 20 times and fail to help the victim follow through.

I am relieved beyond words that the girls are safe.

transcript from last night's ashley banfield show and interview with tonya's friend.

http://www.cnn.com/transcripts/1801/03/ptab.01.html

banfield: So justin, the background is alarming to say the very least. And i just want to go over this so that our viewers know exactly what kind of*

man is out there right now believed to be with these two girls. The run-ins that he`s had with the law include a conviction for domestic abuse battery.*

he`s wanted for questioning in the third degree rape of a juvenile. He was accused of another simple battery in 2014.

He was accused of methamphetamine possession in 2014. He is the main suspect in the death of a woman named pamela parker -- more on that in *advertiser censored*

moment. Back in 2014, he was convicted of domestic abuse battery. Another conviction in 2013, possession of stolen property, simple burglary, theft*

over 1,500. Another accusation of the attempted second-degree murder of a girlfriend.*

then in 2013, *advertiser censored* accusation involving juveniles. In 2011, domestic abuse battery, a full conviction, and then in 2009, another accusation of*

domestic abuse, battery. And while those are the low lights, there are still other accusations that out there against this man as well. I want to*
-----
and from the sheriff regarding the parker case:

Mancuso: Well, the case, as far as the rape and the *advertiser censored* case were not our cases. But the person of interest and the homicide. And we do believe he*

committed this homicide. He certainly is our main suspect. And you know, in law enforcement, our job is to present all of the evidence. And sometimes,*

we just don`t have that. And it`s very difficult. It`s obviously very frustrating at times that we can`t do that. But we have to -- we have to*

present what we have. And in this particular case, a grand jury chose not to -- not to indict him.
------
and from the friend:

Lea ann domhoefer, friend of victims and missing girls: I can tell you that in the incidents that i have talked to terry, he just seemed a lot shady.*

he seemed over (inaudible). At one time, he called my daughter a brat. There were just numerous instances that made me uncomfortable with my child*

being in their home. And there were a lot of incidences that my daughter was with them frequently because of the fact that, you know, the girls*

being friends. So, they spent a lot of time together.*

banfield: So, lea ann, curiously, i know that, you know, he has been called a roommate. But i know you have a different opinion. He has professed his*

love for tanya before, making him more than a roommate. And you have said that you have seen that 14-year-old lilly curled up on the couch, that you*

heard that she sleeps in his bed. Are you worried that there is something more with the relationship between that child and that man on the run with*

that child potentially and her little sister?*

domhoefer: I am. I believe that he had an opportunity, because of tanya working so much to take advantage of a young child. I believe that he was*

able to mold her and construct her into the way that he wanted her to be.*

sent from my sm-g920v using tapatalk

oh oh

I can almost hear his statement to LE.
It was self defense, the girls begged me to get them away from their awful mother. I told her we were leaving and she came at me, I had to defend myself.

I don't care what he says. :) I just want to see him in a Texas Prison Pink Jumpsuit. Google it if you want a chuckle.

He's now been formally charged with two counts of felony kidnapping. I hope that's only just the start........

https://woai.iheart.com/content/2018-01-04-man-formally-charged-with-kidnapping-two-texas-girls/

*ETA: oh yeah - aaaand it says ".....federal officials revealed he was the LIVE-IN BOYFRIEND of Tonya....".
"Bates had been beaten to death. *Allen has been named as a 'person of interest' in the murder." That clears up any doubt about how she died.

I'm so danged confused about her relationships. The last article I posted said her boyfriend was one of the two people who called to ask for a welfare check.

That’s the first we’ve heard about him being her boyfriend.

Outside of speculation, yes - definitely. Also does call it a murder (vs. "suspicious circumstances"), and states she was beaten to death. Like Pam. What he tried to do to Kerrie Lynn. Assume what he was gearing up for in his domestics and resultant prison stints back in California.

"Bates had been beaten to death. *Allen has been named as a 'person of interest' in the murder." That clears up any doubt about how she died.

I'm so danged confused about her relationships. The last article I posted said her boyfriend was one of the two people who called to ask for a welfare check.

I'm guessing the former boyfriend was still carrying a torch for her and stayed in touch. Others did mention they were no longer FB contacts anymore, though they clearly once were. Seems something happened......(like, moving another dude into the house).

That’s the first we’ve heard about him being her boyfriend.

I suspect we are going to hear a lot of things for the first time.
Things are not always as they appear.
One thing for certain though, those 2 girls are innocent victims and he is a total .

I'm guessing the former boyfriend was still carrying a torch for her and stayed in touch. Others did mention they were no longer FB contacts anymore, though they clearly once were. Seems something happened......(like, moving another dude into the house).

It makes me wonder...when did the call come in asking for the welfare checks? Is it possible he (Miles) could have called in as the “boyfriend” assuming that if he did and she was found after he left with the girls that it would cause the police to look for someone else and establish reasonable doubt for him (in his mind).

Wait...Who is Allen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wait...Who is Allen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think it was a typo. His name is Terry Allen Miles. It was that way in the article.

He's now been formally charged with two counts of felony kidnapping. I hope that's only just the start........

https://woai.iheart.com/content/2018-01-04-man-formally-charged-with-kidnapping-two-texas-girls/

*ETA: oh yeah - aaaand it says ".....federal officials revealed he was the LIVE-IN BOYFRIEND of Tonya....".

Who's Allen?
"Bates had been beaten to death. Allen has been named as a 'person of interest' in the murder.

Miles is jailed in Colorado without bond."

Who's Allen?
"Bates had been beaten to death. Allen has been named as a 'person of interest' in the murder.

Miles is jailed in Colorado without bond."

His name is Terry Allen Miles.

ok, I have a boyfriend, but he has me call and make appointments for doctors and such. He has me listed as next person to call in case of emergency. But I tell them I am his Fiance because they take/give information more freely to me. Yes I have tried saying girlfriend only to be told I was not family. So maybe the person who called about being "boyfriend" was trying to get officers to see that this is serious and people are looking for her.

Police found Bates’ body in her home and she “appeared to have suffered from blunt force trauma,” the release said.

Investigators discovered Bates had two daughters and a roommate named Terry Miles, the release said. It said Miles’ mother received a text message at 1 a.m. Saturday from a phone that belonged to one of Bates’ daughters. Police got cell phone information on the children’s phones and found one of them in a heavily wooded area next to a Walmart store in Round Rock, the release said.

Surveillance from the store showed what appeared to be Miles buying camping-related items and then leaving in a vehicle that appeared to be Bates’ car, the release said. It did not say what day the surveillance video was taken.

http://www.statesman.com/news/local...-two-round-rock-girls/ZnglbE4YyPzhfdIa9iluiN/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley