Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I am not a subscriber either. I will check other local sources.

I actually am, but the log-in doesn't seem to be working. Any other Spectrum folks having this issue, or is something live-streaming for you right now? Guess I could try on my phone......or maybe log-in closer to 4pm?

Maybe it's my wifi. I'm even trying to play it using mobile data. Dang.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not to take attention away from the PC but I wonder why the girls have different names, than even the mom.

Tonya lists 3 daughters on her FB, but one is deceased. From photo album on Tonya's facebook, memorializing Lulu's first Halloween, there is a picture of a memorial for the 3rd daughter, who share's Lulu's last name.
The boyfriend who has been in their lives since Lulu was very little has a different name as well.

Anyone else who has tried this link. Are you getting an error message when you load the page? I have a 400 Bad Request error.

I get image unavailable but then I’m able to play the video ad. I think that because it’s not streaming until 4 it may not be up yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's my wifi. I'm even trying to play it using mobile data. Dang.

There is nothing to see yet! I have both phone and computer with me and it’s not up.

There is nothing to see yet! I have both phone and computer with me and it’s not up.

I've been having a brain fart on the whole time zone thing. I think it's because I moved to a different time zone 4 years ago and still am not used to it because most of my friends are still in the other one. I'll try it again closer to 4.

You know what is really starting to bother me, the more I think about it?

Can someone help me understand why the attempted murder charges against Kerrie Lynn were dropped? The way her cousin made it sound, and maybe it's (understandably) bias because she's family...... they were dropped because Kerrie Lynn died. Surely that cannot be the case, that because the victim is deceased from an unrelated event it's not worth pursuing? The way the police talked on the HLN video on FB, they've got a list a mile long and discussed that situation specifically........I'm not under the impression the DA had a lack of evidence.

Can someone help me understand why the attempted murder charges against Kerrie Lynn were dropped? The way her cousin made it sound, and maybe it's (understandably) bias because she's family...... they were dropped because Kerrie Lynn died. Surely that cannot be the case, that because the victim is deceased from an unrelated event it's not worth pursuing? The way the police talked on the HLN video on FB, they've got a list a mile long and discussed that situation specifically........I'm not under the impression the DA had a lack of evidence.

Another commenter on pg. 33 or 34 mentioned that the case was dropped because the woman had died and wouldn't be able to testify. It had to do with the US Constitution, an accused person has the right to question their accuser. Since she died for reasons unrelated to the attempted murder charge Miles could not question her or challenge the veracity of her accusations. The prosecutor COULD have proceeded but I have no doubt the conviction would have been vacated on appeal.

I agree! But from what they said it sounded like it was dropped because she couldn’t testify against him. Why her police report wouldn’t be enough I don’t know....

ETA: I see DA covered it :)

I hope that the presser helps me understand the reason why the amber alert was dropped for Texas. It simply doesn't make sense to me as to what it was hurting for the Amber Alert to remain. People in Texas need to be on alert for these children. It is feasible for him to just return to Texas at will. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne