Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH on why the mother would live with a guy with such a violent background. No excuse for this. I hope the girls are found safe.

I hope that the presser helps me understand the reason why the amber alert was dropped for Texas. It simply doesn't make sense to me as to what it was hurting for the Amber Alert to remain. People in Texas need to be on alert for these children. It is feasible for him to just return to Texas at will. :thinking:

Guess one could say they want people in other states to be on the lookout.
But given the recent case in Ohio with A.C. and her cousin that were spotted in Virginia then returned to the area and got caught it pays for Texans to stay vigilente

I've been having a brain fart on the whole time zone thing. I think it's because I moved to a different time zone 4 years ago and still am not used to it because most of my friends are still in the other one. I'll try it again closer to 4.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That explains it...! I was having a blonde moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMH on why the mother would live with a guy with such a violent background. No excuse for this. I hope the girls are found safe.

He was a con man.

Have you ever been conned?

She didn’t know....don’t blame the victim! SMH

Video is live!

She's dead. She paid the dearest price possible. We do not know the circumstances. We believe she met him through the oldest daughter when she was staying with her father in Louisiana. It's possible that he was a friend of Lili's father who had been displaced during the hurricane and she was trying to be helpful and maybe in those circumstances skipped a background check. It was a fatal mistake.

I'll also note that Google searches have been difficult on this guy because it pulls up everything with the words Terry and miles (as in distance) in it. It took us a while to dig up his past convictions.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My link isn’t working!

I just went to the main NCMEC Amber Alert page, and it says “There are no Amber Alerts at this time.” My understanding was that the Texas alert was cancelled, but that the nationwide alert was still active.

I’m desperately hoping this means there was a positive resolution...

girls were not with TM in the business video from Trinidad sighting...ugh

TM confirmed on video surveillance in Trinidad ,CO. Multiple tips say the girls are with him. But no video. Per the press conference.

In case anyone could not see it, my breakdown. It’s word for word essentially so if something doesn’t make much sense, it’s because when speaking LEO answered in that exact way. Had to transcribe exactly to keep up:

Said he would be very brief and vague.

Whole focus is getting the girls back safely. Local LE, state and fed working together.

Number of tips being called in. Colorado, dec 30 they obtained video surveillance in Trinidad of TM. Not the girls in the business with him, just TM. Continuing to receive tips from CO of sightings.

Encourages us to continue to look at gas stations, fast food, truck stops etc. for the Hyundai (so still focused on that car). May have changed license plate or altered it. They share video surveillance.

Questions:
How many sightings and where: a number from southern Colorado. Good tips based on where they are coming in from.

Considering criminal history what is concern for girls: huge concern based on criminal history

Are there autopsy results: have not read them but investigating as homicide.

Since AA cancelled how close still working on this: Working closely with all agencies throughout the entire country.

How did they meet? Do not know how they met.

Have tips included sightings of the girl: Yes, ma’am. Whether credible or not that’s what we are tracking down. (HOPE!)

TM was seen in a business but girls were not seen with him IN the business.
Not to say they weren't in the vehicle.
Tips have included sightings of girls too.
They are working closely with LE in Colorado.

Are there any other different descriptions of what girls look like compared to first released: no there are not.

Since surveillance photos are 5 days old what are concerns now: didn’t understand question.

Says somebody is going to recognize TM and the girls.

What are the obstacles police facing: a lot, time, distance, change in appearance. Amazing group working this.

Is this only surveillance video where he has been spotted: in Colorado yes.

Idea where he is headed: no idea.

Know he was in southern Colorado as late as December 30. (How were the girls seen in Round Rock on December 31st if already in Colorado on 30th? Maybe reporting was wrong - note that this was my own question while listening, I wish someone had asked that).

Is miles officially a suspect or POI in homicide? Still a POI

End of presser.

Appreciate those letting us know what is said. My feed froze Grrrr.......

I wish the Texas amber alert wouldn't have been canceled. I have a feeling he is going to return to somewhere that is familiar to him. It could be Louisiana, Texas, California...???? Somewhere that he may know out of the way places to hide.

TM was seen in a business but girls were not seen with him IN the business.
Not to say they weren't in the vehicle.
Tips have included sightings of girls too.
They are working closely with LE in Colorado.
what do u mean "in a business" ??

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Interesting that he was seen in the store without the girls. So many possible explanations for their absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth