Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading about 500 posts back to back during this east coast snow storm and just praying and hoping all the posts were because a miracle occurred. I'm so glad they were found safe. I hope they have supporting family to help them with all the trauma they have experienced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I posted a ways back that LE said it was suspicious because it was "obviously not a natural cause of death." That's all they would say. (From HLN interview with LE)

I think they said suspicious because they wanted him to think they weren't focused on catching him as the murderer but to get the girls back safely. If they had put out he is a dangerous murderer at we will get him at any cost it put the already dangerous situation on overload. JMO

I'll say what I'm finding on FB, assuming no names is not breaking the rules?

They were driving up a mountain toward Cuchara, CO (assume on Hwy 12). A man and his wife were behind them and he was "driving funny" and certainly wasn't from around there (have I mentioned how much Coloradans hate our Texas plates? hee hee). They got home and saw it on TV and realized it was that car and called it in. In the meantime, he apparently also went to their neighbors (!!!!) and asked to use the bathroom (no word on whether they let him/them in).

I'll say this: he was headed out into a very remote area and national park. If he had to stop to ask to use a bathroom it doesn't sound like he had anywhere to go. This may have been just in the nick of time?
GOOD. God bless Colorado for its freezing temperatures, hazardous driving terrain, and TM's lack of familiarity with it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is there a WS thread for the woman who's murder he was suspected to have been involved with?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Not that I can find.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Here you go: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...A-Pamela-Parker-66-Murdered-Sulphur-July-2014

Please add to it any other info/articles you can find. I only found one old article from 2014 on Pamela's death but I'm sure there were more.

SAFE?!? Best news tonight!! Oh my God I'm shocked and overjoyed!

I'll say what I'm finding on FB, assuming no names is not breaking the rules?

They were driving up a mountain toward Cuchara, CO (assume on Hwy 12). A man and his wife were behind them and he was "driving funny" and certainly wasn't from around there (have I mentioned how much Coloradans hate our Texas plates? hee hee). They got home and saw it on TV and realized it was that car and called it in. In the meantime, he apparently also went to their neighbors (!!!!) and asked to use the bathroom (no word on whether they let him/them in).

I'll say this: he was headed out into a very remote area and national park. If he had to stop to ask to use a bathroom it doesn't sound like he had anywhere to go. This may have been just in the nick of time?

Oh my gosh I think you're right. Wow. Such a great break. Thank God.

And we can't assume it was Lili's father. Lulu may have told her father something that concerned him.

I wonder who these girls will live with and if they will be separated if they have different fathers.

ETA - I'm a little sad, thinking about that.

That was my first thought when they were found.... where will they go? They don't have their Mom, will they even have each other after this? :tantrum:

Oh I just want to hug all of you (is that weird?)!! Now, to find out the rest of the story. I hope these girls have another loving, supportive person in their life who will take them in and get them the therapy/support and kindness they will need after this whole ordeal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not weird at all! I hope they have someone too. And I hope they're not separated.

And we can't assume it was Lili's father. Lulu may have told her father something that concerned him.

I wonder who these girls will live with and if they will be separated if they have different fathers.

ETA - I'm a little sad, thinking about that.

Me too. But at least they have a chance at life! Make no mistake people, this is an extraordinarily dangerous man. He murdered their mom and likely others. He indeed intended to harm those girls and the fact that they're alive doesn't mean he didn't hurt them. He certainly did mentally.

Finally, they're alive because someone spotted the car and LE did a pit maneuver before TM tired of the girls or decided to kill them, not because he had a kind heart.

That's exactly the scenario that I was thinking of- that perhaps he tried to talk him out of harming them.

What has me curious about this whole thing is they say in almost every article that their mother's death was "suspicious". I wonder exactly what that means. You would think that if she was murdered, they would have stated that from the beginning {I believe eventually they did say she was murdered, or perhaps I read it here and it just stuck in my head}. What would be deemed "suspicious" as opposed to "murdered"?

I'm thinking maybe they worded it delicately because they didn't want to spook him since he was on the run with the girls? So let him think he wasn't wanted for murder maybe? Heck, he's gotten away with it before.

I'm so glad they are both alive. We still don't know if they were sexually assaulted, witnessed the murder, or what they went through these last four days. I just pray they will be truly ok. I was reading about another girl who was abducted and raped, along with her brother, and she became addicted to drugs later. I hope our system can do a good job at helping them with the aftermath.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Shasta Groene?

I think they said suspicious because they wanted him to think they weren't focused on catching him as the murderer but to get the girls back safely. If they had put out he is a dangerous murderer at we will get him at any cost it put the already dangerous situation on overload. JMO

I think you're right.

Thank God! Prayers for these girls & their future together

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I hope they can stay together. I think they will need each other for emotional support.

I had a friend who tragically died from breast cancer. She had 2 young daughters, 12 and 7.

She convinced her two ex's to share custody of the girls. Each took both for their time and then the other took both. The fathers were kind enough to realize that the girls loved each other and didn't want to be separated after losing their mother so tragically.

Glad to hear this had a good ending.

I hope they can stay together. I think they will need each other for emotional support.

I had a friend who tragically died from breast cancer. She had 2 young daughters, 12 and 7.

She convinced her two ex's to share custody of the girls. Each took both for their time and then the other took both. The fathers were kind enough to realize that the girls loved each other and didn't want to be separated after losing their mother so tragically.

What wonderful fathers! Truly heartwarming. I hope the same (or similar) can happen for Lulu and Lili.

I was almost out of the door on my way to the high school where I teach and decided to "drop by" to check about the little girls. I am so happy they have been found safe!!!! :happydance:I need to catch up on lots of posts to find out how it happened, where etc. The perfect start of my day! Thank goodness for that! I hope they will put this awful experience behind them very soon and lead happy lives from now on with lots of love and support; they surely deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz