TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, for that info, @Allabouttrial I know the fencing/wall that surrounds the complex where Lina lives is pretty high; too high for her to climb over. I thought this meant that if she wanted to go over to the swings at the complex next door, she would have to walk out to Bluemel Rd and down to the Sundance Apartments. I thought that someone one would have reported seeing her on this busy road.
However, I used Google earth to zoom in a little closer and I think I’ve found a hole in the fence between the two complexes and in an area close to where the Sundance Apt playground is. If Lina and her Mom went over there regularly, they may have used this cut through. Knowing now that little Lina was missing for almost 20 minutes before they knew she was gone, it’s very possible she headed over there to play. I wonder if LE searched the Sundance complex as thoroughly as Lina’s complex including going door to door there?
YES, going door to door there would be extremely important. I hope the family told LE that they sometimes played in that little playground---I'd think that would spur them on to checking out the complex there thoroughly/ I wonder if there are cameras there?

Thanks, for that info, @Allabouttrial I know the fencing/wall that surrounds the complex where Lina lives is pretty high; too high for her to climb over. I thought this meant that if she wanted to go over to the swings at the complex next door, she would have to walk out to Bluemel Rd and down to the Sundance Apartments. I thought that someone one would have reported seeing her on this busy road.
However, I used Google earth to zoom in a little closer and I think I’ve found a hole in the fence between the two complexes and in an area close to where the Sundance Apt playground is. If Lina and her Mom went over there regularly, they may have used this cut through. Knowing now that little Lina was missing for almost 20 minutes before they knew she was gone, it’s very possible she headed over there to play. I wonder if LE searched the Sundance complex as thoroughly as Lina’s complex including going door to door there?
Someone I knew checked out the place, the gate to the play area was open.

There's just too many.
Yes, it's a very long list. I keep thinking of Sherin Mathews and Dulce Maria Alavez. What are the neighbors saying? If there is anything sketchy, the neighbors are generally more than willing to share their thoughts. Not saying there is, just want to check that box off.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Yes, it's a very long list. I keep thinking of Sherin Mathews and Dulce Maria Alavez. What are the neighbors saying? If there is anything sketchy, the neighbors are generally more than willing to share their thoughts. Not saying there is, just want to check that box off.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I also thought about Sherrin, and I'm glad you reminded me about Dolce.

Colorado fires put a stop to me flying to TX to help with the search. My daughters bf lost brand new home yesterday but is safe in hotel. I’m staying back to help with grandkids while daughter heads to Colorado with her parents. When it rains it pours… My prayers are that Lina is found soon and that I won’t need to assist in a search. I’m praying so hard for her family. Wth is going on in this world anymore? Is no one safe?

Colorado fires put a stop to me flying to TX to help with the search. My daughters bf lost brand new home yesterday but is safe in hotel. I’m staying back to help with grandkids while daughter heads to Colorado with her parents. When it rains it pours… My prayers are that Lina is found soon and that I won’t need to assist in a search. I’m praying so hard for her family. Wth is going on in this world anymore? Is no one safe?

I didn’t realize you were connected somehow to Lina’s family or are you part of a traveling SAR team?

Your daughter’s bf is fortunate to have her!

YES, going door to door there would be extremely important. I hope the family told LE that they sometimes played in that little playground---I'd think that would spur them on to checking out the complex there thoroughly/ I wonder if there are cameras there?

Yes, it’s so important to go door to door in both apartment complexes. Based on the two cases I just mentioned, Maddy and Jenise, it’s also really important to look closely at anyone who is hanging around and showing an inordinate interest in the search. Both of the teen boys arrested in those cases did this in various ways. Both seemed harmless, but we’re very disturbed and lured the girls and did unspeakable things. I pray Lina didn’t meet this fate. May LE leave no stone unturned.

Yes, it’s so important to go door to door in both apartment complexes.

When I saw that the swing and playground was at the Sundance Apartments and that it was super easy to access, my heart sank. (I saw this earlier this week)

I hope LE knew this. What if Lina was actually playing a the Sundance Apartments instead of her apartment complex?
Her scent was found "near" her apartment complex.

On Tuesday, December 21st, LE went door-to-door at Villas Del Cabo (where Lina lives) and cordoned off the 300-unit complex.
I didn't hear anything about this happening over at Sundance.

From December 23rd: "San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said a K9 unit initially picked up Lina’s scent near the apartment complex but later lost it."

Search widens for missing 3-year-old - San Antonio Express, 12/23/2021

Last edited:
I didn’t realize you were connected somehow to Lina’s family or are you part of a traveling SAR team?

Your daughter’s bf is fortunate to have her!
No I’m not connected to the family in any way. I guess other than being a mother who would be in dire need of someone/anyone coming to help. I’m grateful to my family’s hard work to be retired at 38 yrs old(50 now) and do whatever I can to help people. Whether it’s locally or out of state. I have the resources to be able to help. And It gives me purpose since I’m an empty nester and my kids don’t need me like they used to. Having a child that’s missing is something I can’t imagine. I just want to try helping in any way I can. Yes I’ve helped in 2 other searches.

DEC 31, 2021
Search for missing 3-year-old isn't taking a break for the holiday weekend | KFDM
[...]

Once again, they will be walking through wooded areas, tall grass, likely homeless encampments, going through apartment complexes and as many private properties they'll be allowed to search after asking for permission.

A lot of the volunteers have never done a missing person search before but they were so moved by Lina's story, they just had to do something.

[...]

There is still a $150,000 reward for any information to Lina's location.

Anyone with any information about Khil's disappearance from the Villas del Capo Apartments on Fredericksburg Road is asked to contact the San Antonio Police Department at (210) 207-7660.

Amber Alert: 3-year-old from Texas still missing, in immediate danger | News | cbs46.com
The search for the girl is active, with multiple groups on the ground, including the Bexar County Sheriff’s Department, Alamo Area Search and Rescue and Search and Rescue SATX, KENS reported.

Last edited:
No I’m not connected to the family in any way. I guess other than being a mother who would be in dire need of someone/anyone coming to help. I’m grateful to my family’s hard work to be retired at 38 yrs old(50 now) and do whatever I can to help people. Whether it’s locally or out of state. I have the resources to be able to help. And It gives me purpose since I’m an empty nester and my kids don’t need me like they used to. Having a child that’s missing is something I can’t imagine. I just want to try helping in any way I can. Yes I’ve helped in 2 other searches.

Dear @Mauig’ma ,

You are such a treasure!

I have read your posts in other threads where you have travelled to help search and provide support.

It is remarkable how much assistance you've provided over the years and you are genuinely appreciated! Your kindness and compassion flows through every post you share with us.

Whenever I see your name on a thread I feel instantly uplifted because of who you are as a humanitarian.

I believe we all have greatness inside of each of us and you have the natural ability to release it and share with the world.

Thank you for being on this thread and for everything you do!

I was sorry to read about your daughter's boyfriend losing the house to fire in Colorado. Thankfully he is safe! I realize there's a great deal of work before them and with you with the grandchildren, that is one less worry they will have.

As you say, "when it rains, it pours" and it is a blessing that you show up as the "umbrella".

There is still hope that Lina will be found safe. There is always hope.

Whenever there's little news from an investigative team, I always imagine that they are working furiously at each little detail and will be successful. This happens quite often.

May Lina's family continue to be surrounded with comfort, love and hope.

May Lina be found safe.

Dear @Mauig’ma ,

You are such a treasure!

I have read your posts in other threads where you have travelled to help search and provide support.

It is remarkable how much assistance you've provided over the years and you are genuinely appreciated! Your kindness and compassion flows through every post you share with us.

Whenever I see your name on a thread I feel instantly uplifted because of who you are as a humanitarian.

I believe we all have greatness inside of each of us and you have the natural ability to release it and share with the world.

Thank you for being on this thread and for everything you do!

I was sorry to read about your daughter's boyfriend losing the house to fire in Colorado. Thankfully he is safe! I realize there's a great deal of work before them and with you with the grandchildren, that is one less worry they will have.

As you say, "when it rains, it pours" and it is a blessing that you show up as the "umbrella".

There is still hope that Lina will be found safe. There is always hope.

Whenever there's little news from an investigative team, I always imagine that they are working furiously at each little detail and will be successful. This happens quite often.

May Lina's family continue to be surrounded with comfort, love and hope.

May Lina be found safe.
Ahh you’re too sweet. You actually made my day. ❤️ It was my daughters best friend ( maid of honor) her husband and new baby who lost their house. I should have clarified bf. Lol.

This quote also reminds me why I always come to Websleuths when something tragic happens.

I can follow any case knowing that I am surrounded by everyone on this site who share deep compassion towards the missing person and their loved ones.

Everyone's posts are not only insightful but so kind and compassionate.

This is why I come to Websleuths every single time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann