TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
screen shots please!!! I've looked in the video but I just can't see it.
I don’t believe it’s a man or a person with her. If you look at the start of the footage from when she passes the bright light, keep looking at the light and not the girl and there is no other person or shadow that goes past the light! I think it’s a reflection of her hair .. moo

I still want to know what happened after she was ringing the doorbells- did she get away that night? Or did she only get back to her family today? When did the police find out it was her in the video?
I'm wondering if she thought she was ringing her own doorbell?? Was she disoriented and somehow was outside and then couldn't quite figure out how to get home?

For those of you who have looked at the neighborhood, do the houses look alike?

jmo

I don’t know if this is allowed or against TOS but the Daily Mail are reporting that Caitlin’s sister is positive that it is her !!

It's not her. The woman has been identified and was found safe. She was the girlfriend of the guy who committed suicide. Her identity is not being released because she's a victim of domestic violence.

You are very gracious, and this I say in my most tender tones - you have the luxury of being wrong because you are not one of the investigators who might dismiss a serious situation. I'm thankful that the police took it seriously.
Yes, you're right. I'm not LE but just a random person on a message board, but I do take cases and people's well-being seriously.

I'm wondering if she thought she was ringing her own doorbell?? Was she disoriented and somehow was outside and then couldn't quite figure out how to get home?

For those of you who have looked at the neighborhood, do the houses look alike?

jmo
It’s an end of the street house versus a corner house at the entrance, I don’t think she was mistaken at all. I think she was running.

I wonder if his identity will ever be released? What do you guys think?

I wonder if he was really her boyfriend. Or if he was more like her captor. Or if he started out as one and became the other. It's all very curious. I also wonder if any more information about his suicide note(s) will be released. I think I heard that LEO say that there WAS a suicide note.

I wonder if his identity will ever be released? What do you guys think?

I wonder if he was really her boyfriend. Or if he was more like her captor. Or if he started out as one and became the other. It's all very curious. I also wonder if any more information about his suicide note(s) will be released. I think I heard that LEO say that there WAS a suicide note.
IMO, his identity will be revealed - maybe not by LE but definitely by others bc death is pretty “public”

Agree. I am thinking he could have been another Ariel Castro, but had only acquired one girl so far.

I don't think so. She is reported to have been his girlfriend. The girls that Ariel Castro kidnapped were definitely not his girlfriends. I'm sorry, but that is a really big difference.

Are others seeing a video in my post? Because I'm seeing nothing there. Even though Facebook media is in the post. Just wonder if it is just me, or if others are having this problem too. Thanks.

No and if it is attached to Facebook we won’t see it. Can’t be from Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11