TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at that comparison between Cynthia Perry and FLEK for a LOOOONG time. Boy oh boy does CP ever look like LEK!
The problem is that Cynthia Perry was last seen in 1985. Could the Cynthia Perry of 1985 (or even earlier) have resembled the LEK of 2010 or whenever that pic was taken?

I'd like to see other pix of Cynthia Perry, and maybe samples of her handwriting.
I'd especially like to see Cynthia Perry's hands. She seems to have been a shape shifter but could not alter those.

Why does the email address on her resume come up on a yahoo search as being used by some guy with the initials JD?! The bd used for that is January 13, 1970.

RSBM - saving space

Personality Forge - AI chat bot is rather interesting as well as the J.Dorner name

* It appears Blake may have used the same email address when looking for a family heritage book. Maybe Personality Forge was just something he just looked at once?

I thought breast implants had to be removed before cremation. Was I wrong?

This is really, really bad of me..... but have you ever burned a bag of garbage, and say... an empty water bottle was left in there, and during the burn, the sound that it makes when it softly explodes?

Yeah.... I just imagined that sound at the morgue or wherever the cremation stuff happens.

Bad Tide. Bad, bad Tide.

According to the passport application her intended date of departure to Germany via London or vice versa was 3/23/1990;
(respectfully snipped)

Back in those days, it was pretty common to put in a departure date that was earlier than your actual planned departure date to speed up the process of getting your passport issued. It is likely that she never had any intent on using the passport, but just wanted it as a form of ID. In that case, she would have just written in any place that was safe and easy to travel to and a random date. While I like your thinking, I wouldn't put too much weight on the dates and destination given in the passport application.

Don't mind me, just thinking here!

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2021243552_janedoexml.html

Lori once told Blake she had destroyed all the old photos of her family because she’d had a bad life.

Why would someone take pictures of their family with them when they leave the home at age 18? I don't have any and I am on ok terms with my family. If we are to believe her.. or, maybe she never had any and she just said that for something to say...

When Blake decided to marry Lori, Nancy wanted to put an announcement in the local paper: Blake Ruff, son of Jon and Nancy Ruff, and Lori Kennedy, daughter of ... daughter of who? Lori wouldn’t allow it.

“She said, ‘We don’t do things like that,’ ” Nancy recalled.

This tells me she was perhaps worried about someone seeing her picture. So there are people out there that would recognize her. I wonder how she felt about her picture being on the Texas business women website?!? That's the only place I found reference to her online. Besides her marketing thing. Wasn't much there either.

A grown woman who wanted a child’s Easy-Bake oven for Christmas.

There's nothing wrong with this! *I* want an easy bake oven!!! I've never gotten one...

Her parents were dead, Lori said. She had no living brothers or sisters, aunts or uncles. No one.

High school? Lori skipped straight to college. It went on like that all afternoon — Nancy asking and Lori deflecting.

She didn't even try to make up something? Maybe she was smart enough to know that she would slip up and people would start asking questions. But wait, if everyone died, wouldn't she want to keep some pictures to remember them? I wonder how her family died? Did she ever say?

As Lori, she got into college without providing any high-school transcripts. “She took the GED,”

Can someone 'read' the GED sheet? Did she do really well on the tests? Were GED tests harder back then?

This is really, really bad of me..... but have you ever burned a bag of garbage, and say... a empty water bottle was left in there, and during the burn, the sound that it makes when it softly explodes?

Yeah.... I just imagined that sound at the morgue or wherever the cremation stuff happens.

Bad Tide. Bad, bad Tide.

Thanks Roll/t4, I needed that. LOL As if my imagination wasn't over-active enough. GAK! :sick:

Hopefully this pulls up a side-by-side of LK and CP.
I've got doubts about CP being a match for two reasons.
The later picture of LK shows detached earlobes (genetically inherited) where CP has "attached earlobes" in an earlier photo. I don't think we can make earlobes appear where there weren't any before.
Also, CP has a cleft chin and LK doesn't.
JMHO

Yes, I'm not certain by any means. However, the link below is the full size version of CP

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/photos/full/13851

There's really not enough detail to make a judgement about the ears (in my opinion). There are earnings in the way, hair is in the way, there's shadow on the photo, it's grainy, the head is at an angle. Plus, the ears in the Idaho ID photo are being pushed out by hair. In the CP photo they are being pinned back by hair.

The cleft chin... I'm almost with you on that one, and that would rule her out. However, when you look at the big photo you see that the it's very noisy, there are colour blotches all over due to over compression. It's hard to be certain it is definitely a cleft chin, put it that way.

The profile on findthemissing.org does mention that DNA has been obtained so that would definitely resolve the question!

We can post questions in the comments to the article to be answered in the chat tomorrow, according to what appears to be a moderator of some sort on there.

I'm wondering if the "40 2 months/402 months" note was also written by someone else?

he age of 17, and the person reported just underestimated it a bit.

If there is any truth in this match, I think this is the best explanation for the height difference. She may well have been 5'8" - 5'9" at the time but her parent(s) gave the measurement the last time they remember her being measured. Remember that she moved out at 14. They probably had the 14 year only version of her in their minds.

Details and email of the investigator in the ST article is here if anyone wants to follow up

http://seattletimes.com/ABPub/2013/06/20/2021230786.jpg

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/jenstar551/media/c5456fae-6fe3-402b-8476-fbbb4ae882ae_zps3c0b4386.jpg.html?state=copy

Hopefully this pulls up a side-by-side of LK and CP.
I've got doubts about CP being a match for two reasons.
The later picture of LK shows detached earlobes (genetically inherited) where CP has "attached earlobes" in an earlier photo. I don't think we can make earlobes appear where there weren't any before.
Also, CP has a cleft chin and LK doesn't.
JMHO

I agree that the earlobes and chin might have different traits, but it really is hard to tell with the pictures we have available. It also bothers me that CP, at 17, looks a lot more like FLEK in her pictures from when she was much older. But if CP was an addict in her teens, she very well could look older than her years. If she went on to make a clean/straight/substance-free life, she very well could have looked younger and healthier than we would expect as she aged. (I hope that makes sense - I am basically saying that people who are addicts and become sober often look much younger and healthier a few years after they have beaten their addictions.)

It certainly does not hurt to report it even if "we" are wrong.

nicky.... look at that sharp incisor!!!!

Not 100% sure if you meant this for or against it being CP. Anyway, take a look at the large version of both photos

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/photos/full/13851

http://seattletimes.com/ABPub/2013/06/20/2021230774.jpg

From left to right (looking at the face .. starting with left canine)

Left canine - sharp, check
Left incisor - square, pegged, check
Front left incisor - Wide, flat, longer than left incisor, not longer than left canine, check
Visible Gap - check
Font right incisor - As above, check
Right incisor - misaligned out, check
Right canine - hard to tell, in shadow on wedding pic

In the wedding pic, to me it looks almost like veneers have been removed from the front two incisors, then in the 2010 pic have been reapplied

It also bothers me that CP, at 17, looks a lot more like FLEK in her pictures from when she was much older.

When she was older, the amount of a facial fat appears to be the same as the CP photo. Even if it's two different people, they have about the same amount of buccal fat, hence they look more similar.

As you say, if she got clean, she may have lost weight.

If that's the case and CPs DNA is on file we should also submit Jennifer Wictor. Her photo overlay is a skeletal match along with age and timeline.

Is there an alumni site for UT-Arlington???

She spoke with someone in the course of earning a degree!

Okay, anyone on FaceBook:

https://www.facebook.com/utarlington

not exactly an alumni focus, but a place to spread the pictures....

http://utaalumni.org/s/1379/start.aspx

complete with e-newsletter but I can't find contact information for the editor?

I was looking into this earlier to try and get verification that she actually got a degree from UTA - looks like she did. Lots of non-traditional and commuter students there so it might have been a little harder to remember classmates.

eta: has the Daily Mail picked up on this story? It's right up their alley, I would think...

Alumni association access (via the school) is pricey (around $80 IIRC). I tried to get my sister (who used to be faculty there and is now PhD student) to look into it but she's out of the area now and busy with little ones. Maybe I should bug her again.

The UTA alumni FB site is a great idea!

The comment you quoted about the 3/18/67 date is misinformation. That date is not tied to this case. It was simply another file that the poster had on their computer and had last opened using the Adobe Reader application.
Thanks I am glad that is out of the picture, that was really messing me up and I did not see a file with that name on the site.. thought it was odd!

If there is any truth in this match, I think this is the best explanation for the height difference. She may well have been 5'8" - 5'9" at the time but her parent(s) gave the measurement the last time they remember her being measured. Remember that she moved out at 14. They probably had the 14 year only version of her in their minds.

Details and email of the investigator in the ST article is here if anyone wants to follow up

http://seattletimes.com/ABPub/2013/06/20/2021230786.jpg

- at first glance she does look like she could be Cuban. I don't know why exactly, the hair, the dark eyes....

- what bothers me is the teeth situation where they do look capped then we have the spaced out teeth with the pink hat. Just kinda odd to me....
- her handwriting isn't very good IMO, it doesn't resemble a happy well spoken or written person. Even tho they are just 'notes'.

The number next to "ours" that is scratched out is to Gersh and Helfrich Law firm in Denver, CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea