TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever rule out Sherri Lynn? My friend finally got me his baby pic. What do you think?
ny3udede.jpg

aju7a8u7.jpg
zu6ejary.jpg

My theory is FLEK could be Sherri Lynn and was comparing to my friend who looks like her missing brother Michael..

Would be nice to know if Sherri Lynn has been ruled-out

Attachments

• slt.jpg
    slt.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 39
  • lr1.jpg
    lr1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 35
Over here or move this there? Can someone just link it in a post so I don't clog the thread? I was trying to be minimal but get my theory about FLEK maybe being Sherri Lynn out there..

Over here or move this there? Can someone just link it in a post so I don't clog the thread? I was trying to be minimal but get my theory about FLEK maybe being Sherri Lynn out there..

Hi!
I was trying to find your original postings about M. and his photo you had posted awhile back. Uhmm If you find it just add the link.
Just to refresh. He is adopted? He thinks he has a sister?
I can't remember all the details ~~
xox

Hi!
I was trying to find your original postings about M. and his photo you had posted awhile back. Uhmm If you find it just add the link.
Just to refresh. He is adopted? He thinks he has a sister?
I can't remember all the details ~~
xox

my friend whose name is also Michael was adopted. His adoptive parents and he live on the east coast ( southish). without pin pointing him, he lives very close to where Franklin Floyd's (Sharon sister lived.
It was a closed adoption, he only has a generic birth certificate. i just told him this week the whole picture, including sending him the pics I posted above. He is very interested, and is looking into his adoption now. There are two problems with the match. One is the "birthmark over his eye" which disappeared as a toddler and he says his birth certificate says he was born Dec 1971. the Denman/Johnson baby was younger than that,( and born in January, but the same day of the month) but it could have been forged anyway so I don't know. I am pretty sure he would submit DNA.

I was thinking of doing like an audit on them to see if they appear after their deaths. I am out with my mom for a couple hours right now and list is at home.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

I'd be happy to help, what do you want exactly?

my friend whose name is also Michael was adopted. His adoptive parents and he live on the east coast ( southish). without pin pointing him, he lives very close to where Franklin Floyd's (Sharon sister lived.
It was a closed adoption, he only has a generic birth certificate. i just told him this week the whole picture, including sending him the pics I posted above. He is very interested, and is looking into his adoption now. There are two problems with the match. One is the "birthmark over his eye" which disappeared as a toddler and he says his birth certificate says he was born Dec 1971. the Denman/Johnson baby was younger than that,( and born in January, but the same day of the month) but it could have been forged anyway so I don't know. I am pretty sure he would submit DNA.

i forgot to mention my friend is 6'3...which goes along with FLEK being 5'10

Linda:

I think all your posts about your friend may have been deleted by a mod. When I google search Michael Denman FLEK side by side, I see a thread to click on with the date of 9-20-13 and then everything from that date through the 24th or 25th seem to be gone.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mic...7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

well they are in charge, so whatever they want to do.
I found a passage in the book "A Beautiful Child" that stated Henry and Freda's blood type:

supposedly Henry's is A+ and Freda's is O
which means the kids blood types could be either O or A( both positive or negative)
What was FLEKS?

Attachments

• Firefox_Screenshot_2014-01-15T19-26-49.584Z.png
    Firefox_Screenshot_2014-01-15T19-26-49.584Z.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 65
since trying to connect FLEK to Sherri Lynn Johnson and noting that Henry knew Franklin Floyd ( Sharron Marshal)...well wouldn't it be crazy if somehow FLEK knew Sharron Marshal or they crossed paths? Both dancers in clubs, both trying to get away from something... anyway, just a thought. I may try searching for FLEKs names in known locations that Sharron and Franklin lived. Just for kicks. Is it human nature to try to connect these kind of things in your mind? I know odds are against this kind of thing.

MO MO - Freda, Sheri Lynn, & Michael Johnson, Independence, Nov 1974 - Page 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Isn't this the page with your friend's info, Linda? Or was there a different, more detailed one?

This isn't the original series of pictures that Linda (innocently) had posted.
At one point, a moderator had made a post with reminders of what is/isn't acceptable for photographs. It was a very clear and serious post. If I remember correctly, that was around the time the series of photos disappeared.

So hopefully, no one tries to re-post those series of pictures.

Does anyone know if FLEK had the correct DOB for BT's parents on her passport application. I cant seem to find a confirmed DOB for TT or RW, but I think it's relevant one way or another.

If they are correct, then to me, that really increases the likelihood that she has some connection to this family, however tangential it may be. It's extremely hard to accurately find this information in 2013 with the help of the internet, and I think it would have been next to impossible to find this information in 1990.

If they aren't correct, maybe there's a reason she picked them. She listed their DOBs on the passport application as 3/3/42 (TT) and 12/7/46 (RW). March 3rd, 1942 was date of the Attack on Broome during WW2 where Japanese Fighter Pilots attacked refueling port in Western Australia. December 7, 1946 would have been the 5 year anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

It may just be a huge coincidence, but if the DOB's are not correct, it could give credence to the belief I saw on here that LR came from a military background. At the very least it's interesting that the 2 days she picked for her parents birthdays correspond to surprise Japanese Air attacks during WW2.

I will try and remember dad's birthday, but I know that mom's birthday coincided with the day of the fire. :(

I will try and remember dad's birthday, but I know that mom's birthday coincided with the day of the fire. :(

Well then at least RW's birthday doesn't match up since the fire BT was killed in occurred December 29.

It may be nothing, I just find it extremely odd (and unlikely) that the two dates she just happens to pick for her parents birthdays correspond to Japanese aerial assaults during WW2.

Given the note she had in her lockbox where she appeared to be determining her parents ages in given years, she was at least somewhat concerned about maintaining the appearance of truth. Maybe these dates were picked for a reason.

Sharon Giusti went missing 1963 from a farm in Washington state, with her daughters Michelle (2) and Clara (1). She looks enough like 'Lori' facially and in terms of hair texture, and the two daughters are close enough to my own idea of her age, that it might be worth some consideration.

sharongiusti1_zps56d041cb.jpg
0d3e0b82-d70f-443b-a445-4419efd7bc10_zps0b492ad0.jpg
sharongiusti2_zps69fe72c9.jpg

Sharon, left and right; Lori, center.

Sharon Giusti went missing 1963 from a farm in Washington state, with her daughters Michelle (2) and Clara (1). She looks enough like 'Lori' facially and in terms of hair texture, and the two daughters are close enough to my own idea of her age, that it might be worth some consideration.

sharongiusti1_zps56d041cb.jpg
0d3e0b82-d70f-443b-a445-4419efd7bc10_zps0b492ad0.jpg
sharongiusti2_zps69fe72c9.jpg

Sharon, left and right; Lori, center.

There is definitely a resemblance! However, Clara & Michelle Giusti have been ruled out.

Facial features are so similar though... sheesh, I wonder if someone else is missing from that family?!?

Thanks for that. I'd seen "shame she was cremated" and thought the comment was because no DNA, but obviously they've got hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa