Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that unusual? You see her with Tim Miller, even on her knees with Tim Miller talking to her.

She has been very active trying to find her daughter. Positive she is right beside them daily helping search. So no, not unusual.

I'd rush to the scene if I were Mom too. Kinda speaks to her innocence?

Why is that unusual? You see her with Tim Miller, even on her knees with Tim Miller talking to her.

She has been very active trying to find her daughter. Positive she is right beside them daily helping search. So no, not unusual.

Well, because it sounds like this car was located in another jurisdiction and not through any planned daily search so I was just wondering if she heard and made her way over or what.

I’m not sure why police would bring her there if they’re trying to process a scene,

So unless she was present and saw it, or caused it, new daddy is the likely culprit. So denial or no, a mother would be negligent to leave her kid alone with the same man under those circumstances, IMO.

I don't believe in coincidences. A small child went missing while under the care of step-daddy to be. Earlier she suffered catastrophic injury that was investigated as abuse.

1+1 = 2 to me.

Mom either was involved in what happened previously or was neglectful in allowing her kid to be in the care of the man who otherwise likely did it. IMO.

Ita. Another abusive act by the mom, leaving M in the care of DV. Funeral or not, I have no sympathy for her. M was alive, her father was not amongst the living, prioritize, imo.
These women that claim to not know what’s going on are repugnant.
Moo

Last edited:
Hearing that DV will not return Maleah's mother's calls, and he hasn't spoken to her since he first told her the 'story' of the abduction----that seals the deal for me. He was lying to her and she is not involved, in my opinion.

The pressure will be on him now, harder than ever.

I missed this statement - about hearing it has been there since Saturday. Where was that stated?
Sorry, I edited my post to add that:
From HLN TV:

Missouri City Police Dept says they've heard the car has been there since Saturday, and also since ____________ (sorry didn't hear). They are going to businesses in the complex collecting surveillance video.

Samica Knight on Twitter
UPDATE! Maleah Davis’ mother screaming/crying asking ‘Where is Maleah? Where is my baby?’ after step-dad’s car found. Investigators searched car. Found no visible evidence inside. Nothing suspicious. No clues on Maleah’s whereabouts. https://abc13.co/2H4iwCM #MaleahDavis #houston
D6JAXdmWkAAygtZ.jpg

12:05 PM - 9 May 2019

Mireya Villarreal on Twitter
Missing car in #MaleahDavis case found in Missouri City.
Details
Car found after tip from taxi driver
Car looked normal & clean
Investigators reviewing surveillance video
PD has not spoken to step-dad since the weekend; they say he HAS NOT made himself available
D6JBdNAW0AIL4FN.jpg
D6JBdNDXkAI3hwd.jpg

12:10 PM - 9 May 2019

I would not have expected Maleah to be in the car anyway, because it wouldn’t fit DV’s story. She was supposed to be in a blue pick up truck.

To play off your train of thought. Where would three Hispanic men go in that area? I feel weird saying that, but I'm staying with his story line. Locals do you have any thoughts?

It is so strange that they keep calling off the TXEQ searches. It didn’t rain yesterday, it rained some during the night, and it isn’t raining now. Yes, some areas are holding water, but there are no flooding situations currently in the areas that we are discussing.

There are many bayous and ponds all around the area, but the biggest point of concern to me as a local is the Brazos River. And, it is very high level right now with all the rain.

Samica Knight on Twitter
UPDATE! Maleah Davis’ mother screaming/crying asking ‘Where is Maleah? Where is my baby?’ after step-dad’s car found. Investigators searched car. Found no visible evidence inside. Nothing suspicious. No clues on Maleah’s whereabouts. https://abc13.co/2H4iwCM #MaleahDavis #houston
D6JAXdmWkAAygtZ.jpg

12:05 PM - 9 May 2019

Mireya Villarreal on Twitter
Missing car in #MaleahDavis case found in Missouri City.
Details
Car found after tip from taxi driver
Car looked normal & clean
Investigators reviewing surveillance video
PD has not spoken to step-dad since the weekend; they say he HAS NOT made himself available
D6JBdNAW0AIL4FN.jpg
D6JBdNDXkAI3hwd.jpg

12:10 PM - 9 May 2019

At least he didn’t submit to request to assist a sketch artist.
I’m sure we would have Nothing more than caricatures, much like Susan Smith provided.

BB would have loved this man, I mean if god forbid this was my family I’d scream til I was blue in the face that my partner wouldn’t hurt anyone. I can see why she’s struggled to believe it. But I don’t think she had anything to do with this, she wasn’t off loving life while her kids were with this man she was at her father’s funeral and it’s not her fault he is a monster. She SHOULD have been able to trust him with maleah, they have a child together why shouldn’t she trust him why would she suspect he would harm her children? There’s been no proof of abuse or that Maleah’s mom was aware of any abuse. I see her as stark contrast to AJ’s ‘parents’ JC wasn’t screaming where is my baby! Neither was anyone connected to baby Amiah imo. In some cases the mother has involvement but why should a mother have to ask herself if everyone’s going to be alive when she gets back before she goes anywhere? That’s IF they are unaware of any abuse that may be happening, it’s possible he just got frustrated while mom wasn’t there but it’s not her fault for not being there she had every right to go to her fathers funeral assuming her kids were being cared for by her partner who is the father of one of said children! She is a victim right now imo.

I would agree with you except for the fact that Maleah suffered suspected abuse already.

That ends the story for me.

I don't believe in coincidences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members