Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for any medical professionals based on the QX video from a few minutes ago - is blood considered body tissue? Sorry if that’s a stupid question, just trying to figure out if he is alluding to something else without saying as much.

I have a question for any medical professionals based on the QX video from a few minutes ago - is blood considered body tissue? Sorry if that’s a stupid question, just trying to figure out if he is alluding to something else without saying as much.

Edit - ignore post. I missed the part where he says dismembered, apparently. Ugh. Heartbreaking.

Last edited:
Who knows what story he ultimately landed on or what his full statement is. The photos show some of the "scratches" had to be taped closed. They look very sort of methodical to me. All in the same direction.

I don't think a baby her age did that. It just looks purposeful to me.
I agree and noticed they look singular, not in a grouping as a whole set of someone’s fingernails would be.
The cuts seem like a pretty clean straight cut , like from a smooth blades knife. No jagged tearing I could see. JMO

Confirmation of Ex work attendance. Vomiting...yeah
--------------------------------------------------------
Posted May 9, 2019 by Fox 26

The stepfather of missing girl Maleah Davis hasn’t showed up to work at PharMEDium in Sugar Land in a week, his coworker tells me. He says Darion Vence was sent home a couple of days last week because he was vomiting. He was officially “home with the flu” by Friday. This week he hasn’t showed up to work at all and isn’t answering calls about absence, says his coworker who asked to remain anonymous.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2317139251706606&id=509093179177898

Wait, at 2:55 in the video KHOU11 has on their twitter, did QX just say : "many people did not know that he had dismemebered this beautiful baby" ????? He says it right after he tells the reporter that they are aware a family member dropped DV at hospital in Altima. Did I hear that right??

KHOU 11 News Houston‏Verified account @KHOU
Watch live: Local activist Quanell X speaks on disappearance of Maleah Davis

TnKKjcPg_reasonably_small.jpg
KHOU 11 News Houston•
1K viewers
0:10 / 4:31
2:05 PM - 12 May 2019

WHY DO THEY KEEP TALKING TO THE MEDIA? He’s not helping, he’s making things worse for her, he’s not her lawyer.

Everyone involved in this is so incredibly dumb.

LE must be losing their damn minds with all of this info out there... at the same time, really giving her enough rope to hang herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks