Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Texas you have to be working, going to school, or having some kind of training to get assistance. Those are laws basically everywhere.

https://texaschildcaresolutions.org/financial-assistance-for-child-care/eligibility/
But it doesn’t mean you can’t take a child to care when you aren’t actually scheduled to be at a job or a class. I have family who has worked in provided care that told some very sad stories about the disinterest from some parents.

MD was receiving protective services. The state had legal custody of her. Do based on this link alone, she would qualify. Additionally, at least in my state, low to no cost daycare is provided for kids with special needs as well as kids on SSI for special needs.

They’re not going to just give away daycare assistance without the need. Plus, it’s not 100% free. You still have to pay your part.

Yes, I think they've confused bio dad and "step-dad." It is a lot to explain, but I think if you review the video I linked you'll see what I mean. MOO

I’ll check it out. I’ve seen it stated in the CPS docs (paraphrased) that the kids were with him for visitation for a few days and CD didn’t report any injuries they had. Like I said, I’m not blaming anyone. I’ve just thought from the beginning that it was odd that CPS didn’t place Maleah or her brother with their bio dad. And why BB didn’t leave her with him. JMO

So was Maleah's mother still in town after Maleah was last seen on the neighbor's video surveillance on the 30th? Because DV's court documents say she left on the 30th, but now I've seen where there were 2 funerals, one on the 27th and one on the 1st so maybe she only went to the second one.
We don't have confirmation on the time BB left for MA. I think somebody said the article about the funeral on the 27th has been pulled? Not sure about that. MOO

They know a death happened because of the blood and decomp. Will be much easier to prove a murder and a suspect who committed it once body is found, (if it is found).

They need to find that baby girl, I am deathly afraid his family will pool resources, bond him out and then we will never see this dude again.
I thought that too! $4,500 is more attainable. A fake passport and ID and he's gone.

I’ll check it out. I’ve seen it stated in the CPS docs (paraphrased) that the kids were with him for visitation for a few days and CD didn’t report any injuries they had. Like I said, I’m not blaming anyone. I’ve just thought from the beginning that it was odd that CPS didn’t place Maleah or her brother with their bio dad. And why BB didn’t leave her with him. JMO
I understand. Can you link the BBM? Pretty please, lol? I haven't seen that. MOO

But it doesn’t mean you can’t take a child to care when you aren’t actually scheduled to be at a job or a class. I have family who has worked in provided care that told some very sad stories about the disinterest from some parents.

That part is true. If you’re just part time though they only cover those days and you’d have to pay the ones not covered.

well why would she put kids in daycare if she was sitting at home all day
Good question. There was some mention that Maleah may have been eligible for speech therapy. If her problems were severe enough to require early intervention, she may have been eligible for full time Daycare, free of cost.
It would be more like a school, though, but we don't know what kind of Daycare it was so it's hard to say. Imo

If the CPS case was still open for monitoring then likely the daycare was being provided by the state as another safety measure. Texas CPS provides "protective daycare" to families they are working with. This services multiple purposes - it can help a family search for employment or schooling but the main purpose is to ensure outside individuals have eyes on the child. CPS can only have so much contact with a family so setting up daycare ensures the child is out of the home for long periods every day and is observed by other non-related to the case individuals as another way of assessing risk and safety concerns.

If the CPS case was still open for monitoring then likely the daycare was being provided by the state as another safety measure. Texas CPS provides "protective daycare" to families they are working with. This services multiple purposes - it can help a family search for employment or schooling but the main purpose is to ensure outside individuals have eyes on the child. CPS can only have so much contact with a family so setting up daycare ensures the child is out of the home for long periods every day and is observed by other non-related to the case individuals as another way of assessing risk and safety concerns.

I agree with this more. But, Who would pay for the potion not paid by the state though?

I thought that too! $4,500 is more attainable. A fake passport and ID and he's gone.

A passable fake passport and ID will take time, not to mention additional money.

I loathe the thought of him getting out, but I am 99.9% confident that if he does, he'll be right back where he started, SOON. The only way out would be if he harmed himself, and frankly he seems to much a coward for that. Or if someone else harms him, I suppose.

I's are being dotted, T's are being crossed. I am sure LE is working their tails off to make sure things are lined up properly so that he can be charged, even if our sweet girl is still out there somewhere.

What we know right now is the very tip of the iceberg, when compared to what LE knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul