Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, BB went to visit her dad while he was sick and again for the burial. I do not have the dates of the fighting.
Thanks! Okay, so BB was fighting with DV as early as April 10 - 11 over a "mistress" then again on April 30.

From Seattle1's post:

"According to BB's step sister, DV text exchange with mistress that BB discovered and allegedly fought about all day up until she boarded her flight to Mass, were exchanged during the time period BB visited her dad in the hospital--just prior to his death.

Allegedly, BB confided she had to wait to take any action because DV was the bread winner, and took care of the family."

Angry texts were exchanged all day but BB decided to do nothing because DV was the breadwinner. And then on April 30 as she was about to go back to MA she and DV fought again and he sent her "disturbing texts." Yet it didn't occur to her that Maleah could be in danger because of his anger.

Got it. I guess the "bread" was the priority and not Maleah.

I remember in the interview BB2 said they were told missing persons is closed on weekends.
But LE said they were not contacted, and I don't remember if it's true,or not that missing persons is closed on weekends.
Has that been cleared up?

I asked that question on the previous thread. It was BB2 who said it was closed in the interview. A poster on the last

thread replied and wrote, on the website it doesn't state it is closed on the weekends. When I heard missing person is

closed on the weekends and circling the airport for hours at night in the rain, I knew they were in CYA mode. Moo

Does anyone else think it’s coincidental that QX dropped BB like a hot potato and immediately QX goes to talk to DV?

Could it be QX knew a vague location or what happened before he went in to see DV - and got DV to give an exact location?
I think it is more likely they faked the public spat so QX could get DV's trust. I believe the spat started right after DV's lawyer filed to separate.

I asked that question on the previous thread. It was BB2 who said it was closed in the interview. A poster on the last

thread replied and wrote, on the website it doesn't state it is closed on the weekends. When I heard missing person is

closed on the weekends and circling the airport for hours at night in the rain, I knew they were in CYA mode. Moo
ITA. Who doesn't make a big noise,scream,demand action, when children are missing? Who doesn't freak out worrying.
So many non answers.
No wonder LE stated they aren't getting anything from anyone involved.
MOO

Last edited:
Knowing that DV had a side piece that BB found out about, I can see it play out something like this. They discuss the texts, have a nasty fight, she leaves but makes bitter angry remarks to him in person or via phone then cuts him off. She’s trying to hurt or upset him but it turns into a rage. With BB unwilling to talk/engage, he took his anger out on her child(as sounds like was a regular thing in this home). DV then realized he had gone too far with this outburst of physical abuse and created a situation he couldn’t get out of...”the emergency”. Also “an accident”. Right or wrong I don’t believe they think they’re the criminals that others see when they hear the details of this case. MOO

YES, I so agree with you, especially with regard to they do not think they're criminals.....it was just a "bad day" or whatever to excuse away what ultimately caused Maleah's death...some outside event/force that "made them do it". They just don't get it, not at all. Thank God they are not the "norm" as parents go, although it does seem like (especially because I am on this forum that focuses on these type cases) this type of "parenting" is not that uncommon and seems to be escalating. There are so, so many sad cases..so many little vulnerable children. I have a two year old grandson and 2 month old grand daughter..........how does on possibly break ribs, legs, arms on these tiniest little defenseless vulnerable babies....how can one do that.... it is unimaginable to me even though I know it happens and happens too often. I just can't fathom harming a defenseless child or infant.... it has to take a really lousy and selfish and depraved viciously mean and bitter person to ever inflict any injury on a child, (or on anyone for that matter. )

Last edited:
I guess we can see where this case is heading - if DV doesn't give it up to investigators/prosecutors then this case will proceed to trial. I predict that DV will not succeed if he takes this case to trial.

I expect that any potential juror would look at those photos of DV and conclude that they were self-inflicted.

My prediction: DV will cave and his attorney will negotiate a plea deal before this case goes to trial. Under Texas law, this is already a death penalty case.

DV has already disclosed Maleah's location. That right there demonstrates that he's afraid and worn down.

DV doesn't have the stamina to withstand a Capital Murder case IMO. He's going to try to take whatever out he can get.

I hope and pray your correct. Maybe the DA will take the death penalty off the table for full and complete cooperation. Everyone involved in the death of this baby needs to be prosecuted. I’m worried about it turning into a “he said, she said” case and no physical evidence to prove which story is true. I just pray LE has a lot more evidence than we are aware of. MOO

Replaying interview with QX on KHOU, says he has no intent of ever responding to BB's texts and that she was asking him questions like "Have they found the body yet?" And trying to figure out what DV said. Sorry if this is repeat info, first time I am hearing interview.

Yeah wow. That's pretty cold. I'd be asking if he knew where my baby girl was.

This is beyond. How on Earth could any Mother refer to her baby as a "body"? Depraved indifference comes to mind..

Definitely. Distancing language. She just never bonded with this beautiful little girl. My daughter's cat "went missing" INSIDE the house last night. We knew she was in the house, probably in her bed room. My daughter was more upset than BB has been. When the cat was found shut in a drawer my daughter was very upset. Such a stark contrast.

Why cling to QX.
She could just come here and get the most accurate and updated information.

This IS true. Though she may not like a lot of what she reads.

Part of me hopes she does, so she sees what we think about her.

She would probably end up joining to set us straight.

I wonder if BB thought she might get some money from her father's estate (assuming there was any to get) after he was dead and memorialized and this is what prompted her to call DV out on the cheating texts during the week she went to the funeral despite having knowledge of them earlier than that, if she thought she might not have to depend on him so fully for $.

Definitely was no hope of money from her father.

IMHO no, I don’t think any of the family were expecting any $. I’ve seen mention (nothing official) part of the reason the funeral was delayed had to do with gather $ for the funeral/burial.

You are absolutely correct. They were raising money for the funeral. Ended up just having a burial I believe.

ABC13 Houston on Twitter

ABC13 Houston‏Verified account @abc13houston 16m16 minutes ago
MANY MEMORIES: Maleah Davis' mother shared a heart-felt moment between the girl and her family as they celebrated her 3rd birthday with songs and smiles.
1. That's just absolutely heartbreaking to see today. Look at her sweet, trusting, innocent face. She's just perfect and deserved the very best. I bet she was totally confused about these people who were supposed to love her and sometimes were nice and sometimes were scary.
2. I bet that is the marble table she supposedly hit her head on when she "fell out of a chair."

I wouldn't have expected Rep. Jackson Lee to have had any involvement whatsoever in Maleah's case prior to her death. I'm still grateful to her for speaking up now in the hope that a light can be shone where it needs to be shone.

Much Love to Rep. Jackson Lee.

Much Love to Precious Maleah.

Much Love to all who seek Justice For Maleah.

Much Love to All Who Love Maleah.
I have no idea who Rep. Lee is. But, if she is in a position to help expedite justice for this child, I'm with her. All these cases are so sad, but there is no excuse for what happened prior to her death. It was predictable. Maybe because I live in Texas, but I am sickened by this. Someone had to wake up and help these children....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201