GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

"She died in her sleep of the flu, so I put her in a garbage bag and dumped her body on the side of the road in Arkansas. Nothing to see here, folks, move along."

You are so right, my dear TeaTime. Thank You for stripping away the cardboard veneer of DV's cheap and obvious lies.

The Spirit of Truth rejects and condemns DV's lie that precious Maleah succumbed to the flu.

I feel a hurricane of emotions churning within me - how dare he??? How dare he blame his heinous actions on the flu???

DV: You will be held to account. Your lies will not stand. Your actions will be exposed to the Light of Truth.

Justice will Prevail.

Thank you.
I guess it's hard to know what was actually said or written without verification from LE.
It seems a little strange that DV told not one person, but two people what happened and where he left the body, while he kept changing his story when talking with police.
I guess it doesn't really matter because we know that somehow he led them to the body.
However how Maleah died remains unknown. Imo

I have a feeling that both accounts and "confessions" perhaps each time led to a more detailed location and more than one witness to confession of the whereabouts? I don't want to elaborate further but I have my thoughts on it.

LE has not denied it nor confirmed it so I remain open on it. I think both confessions could be true and likely are but that is jmo.

Yes, the cause of death and what they can determine here is the big thing at the moment, I agree. I think they have quite a bit without it but I am praying they can also determine that or at least determine some things for an even stronger case.

All jmo.

Yes, this is exactly what I think.
DV just wanted to get the word out on the block that she died from natural causes to protect himself from the other inmates.
I do believe it happened the way QX described it, although some don't find him credible. What's important is that LE trusts him and believes in him. Imo
Maybe I am in the minority? I find him credible. I also don't view him as an attention seeker.

Per QX's interview, he has been successful in getting 52 murderers to confess to him, and has turned them over to LE which essentially solved the cases. Both Tim Miller (EquuSearch) and the HPS have stated that they have a high regard for him.

Yes, DV told him Meleah died by accident (no mention of the flu). I trust QX's judgement on what he thinks happened, which he has stated from the beginning. He thinks DV snapped from anger and retaliation to BB, and punched her in the head--which is something DV has done before per BB. He says BB knew that DV was capable of harming MD because she had covered up for him before. We have all known that this was QX's theory, but I now believe he is credible and most likely correct.

DV was receiving threats from other inmates, so of course he is going to tell that inmate that MD died from the flu, hoping that this excuse would spread to other threatening inmates. But he had already told QX that she accidentally died. He never once called little Meleah by name, or showed any sadness for her death.

If BB hasn't been honest with LE about DV punching MD in the head, and is still protecting him (and therefore her own arse) then she is evil imo. I want her charged as much as I want him charged for murder.

Poor baby girl... If QX is right, Maleah died painful, violent, lonely death, bleeding, with excruciating pain in her already battered head, with no one coming to her aid...

I sincerely hope that BB cooperates with LE by telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth about coward fiance of hers.

After all, she did say she wanted justice for Maleah.
Be selfless for once, BB! Maleah was sent to you. She was yours. You loved her unconditionally.

Maybe I am in the minority? I find him credible. I also don't view him as an attention seeker.
Maybe I am too. I'm not sure how many don't find him credible but I think some doubt him because of his past reputation.
He has definitely had some crazy biased opinions in the past and has been outspoken about them but apparently has left all that behind.
For the past ten years or so he has developed a talent for getting criminals to confess and seems to have a passion for children who are abused and helping to get justice for them. Imo

If a precious baby is sick with the flu, a loving caregiver takes their baby to the doctor or hospital.

If a precious baby dies unexpectedly at home from the flu, a loving caregiver DOES NOT cram their precious baby into a trash bag.

A loving caregiver DOES NOT load their precious baby into a laundry basket and put her into the trunk of his car and drive hundreds of miles to Arkansas where he dumps her among the weeds on the side of a highway, leaving her to the elements and the eventual lawnmowers.

DV: Can you hear the Thunder? That's the sound of the Almighty Truth crushing your pathetic lies.

Get used to it. This Thunder is gonna keep rumbling 'til Justice for Maleah is delivered.

This Thunder will rumble 'til Justice for Maleah is delivered.

This Thunder will Rumble...

Here is the part of the info about it being written: @MsBetsy

In the days that followed the first meeting, Chalfant persuaded Vence to tell him where he allegedly stashed the garbage bag containing Maleah’s remains.

“He wrote, ‘Arkansas, feeder road, black trash bag, Hope exit,’” Chalfant said.

From: Inmate says he gave Houston police tip about Maleah's whereabouts before Quanell

ETA: This was his second meeting with LE when it says "following the first meeting".

Edited Again to Add: I guess that does not mean the other inmate had the "note". I guess DV could have written it to not say it aloud, shown it to him and then kept it... However, when considering he does not seem the brightest based on the kidnap story and more...
I was just coming to post the same link. The article also says LE asked the inmate to wear a wire and talk to DV again. He said he agreed to do so but never heard back from LE.
That Sunday, May 26, Chalfant said he twice met with investigators. The first time was to flag their attention to Arkansas and the second meeting was to pinpoint where the remains could be found. He met with investigators again on May 30 and was asked to don a wire and talk to Vence in the morning. He agreed but never heard back from the authorities.

As far as I know HPD never acknowledged where they got the information about Maleah's location. The only post I've seen from them is the June 3 tweet:

We want to thank the entire Houston community and beyond and especially the work of the crew in Arkansas who found her remains during routine maintenance work.
Houston Police on Twitter

I may be forgetting a pc or other statement specifically naming Q so apologies if I've forgotten or missed something. My point though is that HPD isn't divulging much about locating Maleah so IMO it's feasible that LE got info from both Q and the inmate.

However, what is hard to believe is that the inmate talked twice to LE as early as May 26 and then never followed up with putting a wire on him on May 30. He may just be looking to get the reward money. But if he actually has a note written by DV that he gave to LE prior to May 31 then I'm stumped.

Poor baby girl... If QX is right, Maleah died painful, violent, lonely death, bleeding, with excruciating pain in her already battered head, with no one coming to her aid...

I sincerely hope that BB cooperates with LE by telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth about coward fiance of hers.

Be selfless for once, BB! Maleah was sent to you. She was yours. You loved her unconditionally.

Well if she is telling LE the truth then she is lying to the public.

According to her past interviews she stated DV was not abusive and she also said she was able to see her remaining children when if fact she was banned from seeing them.

Moo

How in the world did no one hear any of this?

I was just coming to post the same link. The article also says LE asked the inmate to wear a wire and talk to DV again. He said he agreed to do so but never heard back from LE.

As far as I know HPD never acknowledged where they got the information about Maleah's location. The only post I've seen from them is the June 3 tweet:

We want to thank the entire Houston community and beyond and especially the work of the crew in Arkansas who found her remains during routine maintenance work.

I may be forgetting a pc or other statement specifically naming Q so apologies if I've forgotten or missed something. My point though is that HPD isn't divulging much about locating Maleah so IMO it's feasible that LE got info from both Q and the inmate.

However, what is hard to believe is that the inmate talked twice to LE as early as May 26 and then never followed up with putting a wire on him on May 30. He may just be looking to get the reward money. But if he actually has a note written by DV that he gave to LE prior to May 31 then I'm stumped.
I got the impression from what I read that LE told the inmate to get more specific information about the location. I'm also pretty sure LE would tell him to have DV write it down..that way, it's not heresay. jmo
ETA edited for correction.

rsbm

Per QX's interview, after DV told him precise and detailed instructions where to find MD's body, QX then learned from HPS that highway workers had been clearing that area for a week. So HPS had obviously acted on the inmate's information before QX got DV's statement. I'm not sure if LE would have found MD a few days earlier if the inmate had been wired to get more info from DV, but I don't think it would have made a difference in the degree of decomposition of her body for autopsy findings re cause of death, despite the mower spreading her remains. jmo

He stated in the one article that he expects nor wants any reward. He said even though he has not done right in his life, this was a child and it was the right thing to do. I am not saying I believe or disbelieve the inmate just repeating what was said in one of the articles.

I either missed the part about the wire or read a different article. I believe he talked to them on the 26th and 30th wasn't it? To LE I mean.

I think there is more here than we are aware of. LE has confirmed nor denied any of it.

As you say, I do not know if he had a note or not but it was stated DV "wrote" it. As someone said earlier, there was confusion on which exit and where even exactly with which exist, etc. after QX per at least the various reports we heard. I believe the first thing DV told the inmate was a rural road near Hope, again not per me, per the articles, somewhat vague. He then went back or was sent back to get more specific information which is when what he wrote was somewhat more specific upon the next meeting with LE.

It would not be the first time someone was put in a cell near an inmate to get information. But who knows?

Regardless, she was found.

True, and if she really did die from the flu, that would incriminate BB even more since she apparently knew she needed to be seen by a doctor and never made sure she went.
But DV's actions in hiding the body and covering up the crime don't make any sense if she died from the flu. If he found her in bed, there would be no reason to think that he would be blamed for her death so no reason not to call 911.
The only other explanation would be that he lied to BB, saying he had taken her to the Dr when he never did, and he was afraid that she would find out.
But it's hard to believe he would go to such lengths to hide it from her.
Also, QX was insistent that BB knew what happened so she would have to be involved in the cover up as well. Imo
BBM. What if that actually is what happened (she died in her sleep from untreated illness) and DV knew she also bore physical signs of recent abuse, so he thought that he better not let anyone look too closely into her death.

I'm not saying that because I believe it, necessarily. But what if something along those lines is what his defense is planning to argue? Any legal experts know - would he be culpable for murder or some other level of responsibility for her death if that's the scenario they try to go with?

I think that they will have to explain 1. how DV says she died and 2. why he panicked and dumped her body and I think this is one way they could go in creating reasonable doubt that he actually murdered her.

rsbm

Per QX's interview, after DV told him precise and detailed instructions where to find MD's body, QX then learned from HPS that highway workers had been clearing that area for a week. So HPS had obviously acted on the inmate's information before QX got DV's statement. I'm not sure if LE would have found MD a few days earlier if the inmate had been wired to get more info from DV, but I don't think it would have made a difference in the degree of decomposition of her body for autopsy findings re cause of death, despite the mower spreading her remains. jmo

Exactly. This is one of the reasons I think both confessions are true and details perhaps became more specific with each. Arkansas knew prior, there were news accounts that showed that but it caused confusion because we did not know how... Exactly where though was more vague in the first mention and became more specific with each time... Or something like that. I don't have the words to put it correctly...

Jmo.

rsbm

Hmm, I hadn't thought about HPD possibly contacting the Hempstead County sheriff earlier so he could initiate area clearing. But then why wouldn't the sheriff also instruct crews to look for objects before mowing? I dunno. I do agree though that finding Maleah's intact body a few days earlier would have done little to determine a COD.

Again, HPD hasn't disclosed everything they've done in the investigation so we don't know how seriously they took the inmate's words but I'm not convinced they acted at all. Which brings me full circle back to wondering why they didn't. And why would they ask to wire the inmate then not do so? I think we're missing something. Ah well, like you said it wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

He stated in the one article that he expects nor wants any reward. He said even though he has not done right in his life, this was a child and it was the right thing to do. I am not saying I believe or disbelieve the inmate just repeating what was said in one of the articles.

I either missed the part about the wire or read a different article. I believe he talked to them on the 26th and 30th wasn't it? To LE I mean.

I think there is more here than we are aware of. LE has confirmed nor denied any of it.

As you say, I do not know if he had a note or not but it was stated DV "wrote" it. As someone said earlier, there was confusion on which exit and where even exactly with which exist, etc. after QX per at least the various reports we heard. I believe the first thing DV told the inmate was a rural road near Hope, again not per me, per the articles, somewhat vague. He then went back or was sent back to get more specific information which is when what he wrote was somewhat more specific upon the next meeting with LE.

It would not be the first time someone was put in a cell near an inmate to get information. But who knows?

Regardless, she was found.
The part about the wire came from the link you posted:
Inmate says he gave Houston police tip about Maleah's whereabouts before Quanell

The inmate said in that same article that he wanted no part of the reward - I'm not sure I believe that. $27,500 is a lot of money. I suspect his attorney (if he has one) would encourage him to file a claim. MOO.

I think he's credible also simply because of his Association with TM. I had not heard of him prior to this case. jmo

I was initially very skeptical about QX. After seeing the interview he did accompanied by Tim Miller (who I’ve long admired), I thought QX seemed quite sincere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back