Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hank Whitman, the former Texas Ranger in charge of the beleaguered Department of Family and Protective Services, announced Tuesday his plans to leave the agency in June, a move that comes after weeks of insider speculation about changes at the top of the agency charged with overseeing protection of children and the elderly.

SBM

More recently, CPS has fielded criticism for its handling of the case of Maleah Davis, a Harris County girl who suffered a head injury in August and was flagged as a “possible physical abuse” victim. Though the agency removed Davis and her siblings at first, a judge approved the children’s return home in February. Then in May, the 4-year-old was reported missing, and her mother’s boyfriend has been charged with evidence tampering. The child remains missing.
Chief of embattled Texas protective services department announces abrupt exit

I have a question if anyone can clarify... I've been offline for a week or so, so have missed a lot:

Was mom seen leaving the apt AFTER the last time Meleah was seen entering on tape? If so, who took mom to the airport? If it was the ex, then who was with Maleah?
We have not seen video of BB leaving the apt., but she said in a recent interview that her friend took her to the airport. MOO

Steve Campion on Twitter
WHERE IS SHE? Her name is Maleah Davis. She's been missing now for weeks. We don't have any news to share, friends. I wish we did. Here's video of the Houston girl smiling after brain surgery shortly before she vanished -> http://abc13.com/5319503 . #MaleahDavis #abc13 #hounews
D7r0IS4W0AIESXy.jpg

4:34 PM - 28 May 2019

Hank Whitman, the former Texas Ranger in charge of the beleaguered Department of Family and Protective Services, announced Tuesday his plans to leave the agency in June, a move that comes after weeks of insider speculation about changes at the top of the agency charged with overseeing protection of children and the elderly.

SBM

More recently, CPS has fielded criticism for its handling of the case of Maleah Davis, a Harris County girl who suffered a head injury in August and was flagged as a “possible physical abuse” victim. Though the agency removed Davis and her siblings at first, a judge approved the children’s return home in February. Then in May, the 4-year-old was reported missing, and her mother’s boyfriend has been charged with evidence tampering. The child remains missing.
Chief of embattled Texas protective services department announces abrupt exit

In a way, it was not CPS workers that made a final decision, it was a judge. So, was CPS at fault?

I don't blame the guy for leaving the job, it is an overburdened system with flawed procedures and processes.

Just one thing to add, or ask I should say. I wonder what QX might have to say if he was no longer representing BB. Would he still limit what he says to protect a future trial as he has claimed or would he spill any beans? Anyone have an opinion on that?

Quanell X confirms he is no longer representing Maleah's mom Brittany Bowens. He is not saying why. #MaleahDavis

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter

Someone please bring over this reporters Facebook posts from earlier tonight about this. I cannot figure out how to on the old iPad. They are very interesting imo.

Q’s response
Ivory Hecker FOX 26

And he rolled her under the bus. As most of us suspected. “He probably punched her in the head.” He had done that before. And you left your precious fragile child with him? You might not be a murderer but you’re a monster. IMO That poor baby. MOO

Last edited:
Ivory Hecker FOX 26
42 mins ·
Quanell Xʼs official response to Brittany Bowensʼ allegations in my previous post:
“Brittany knew about the abuse.
She admitted to me in front of best friend.
Brittany said that Derion would bathe Maleah without permission and Brittany didn't like that. She admitted that one time, Derion beat her and severely injured Maleah's leg. Brittany told Derion to take Maleah to the hospital, to which Derion replied that he wouldn't and wouldn't be 'taking the fall for this one.'
She also lied about how long she was in the apartment for when Derion returned with Maleah. Derion brought Maleah back, arrived at apartment while Brittany was there. She said that when he came back, she mentioned she wasn't there for a long time, but in reality she was there for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
My ultimate goal was to find Maleah, but she knowingly and willingly covered up physical abuse at the hands of Derion.
One time in the car, I asked her about what happened to Maleah, I asked ‘you think he snapped and did something?ʼ Brittany said Derion probably punched her in the head, he has done that before. After that, I privately met with the district attorney's office to share this with them and more.
I also learned that after Derion was arrested at his brother Joe's house, Brittany was communicating with Derion through Joe, relaying messages to him in jail.”

Ivory Hecker FOX 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members