Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few thoughts and this is JMO.
  • The murder investigation is just beginning. There are still many pieces to complete this puzzle of deceit and lies.
  • The timing of Q's meeting with DV today was interesting. IMO - it was a window of opportunity. It occurred right after his private attorney bailed. Therefore, Q was free to visit and speak with him as a Community Activist.
  • I believe LE coordinated the meeting with Q. DV may have felt he had a trusted ally in Q or he felt more comfortable speaking with Q vs. LE.
  • The fact that her remains have been found is a huge break. The dead do speak and DV, and the others involved, were not meticulous. Her clothing will be important and the helmet will be a major focus.
  • In the PC, LE said continued pressure needs to be placed on all "key participants". IMO - they know others are involved (as we all do at this point - IMO).
  • Some Social Media pages will be someone's downfall - IMO.
IMO - the adults and caregivers in Meleah's life failed her. CPS failed. Why? How? This just breaks my heart. MOO!
I agree with everything you identify here 100%. I’d like to add to you’re second observation: the timing is also particularly interesting as there was recently a significant increase in reward money offered for information leading to the recovery of Maleah’s body ($27,500). We may not all agree with Q’s approach or with him in general, but I think we have to admit that he had a job to do, and he did that job, so he will likely be compensated. MOO
Oops. Forgot the link to the latest reward boost: MALEAH DAVIS: Total reward jumps to $27,500 in her case

Dad Vence did not say that his son didn't do it. He just questioned how QX got into the jail. To me, that statement says a lot about what he knows or suspects about his son's actions.
He has said that his son is innocent and believes his story, and I imagine he will continue to support him and deny the evidence against him. Imo

Hmmmm....

According to Harris County Sheriff /Jail site, inmates are not scheduled to receive public visitors on Thursday or Friday.

Except Attorneys are allowed to visit 24/7.

Not sure what grounds QX allowed visitation but I do believe QX meeting with DV was recorded.

Visitation is a privilege. Visits may be denied, revoked or limited when the visit would threaten safety, security or good order of the facility or when visitation rules are not followed. Visitation privileges may be suspended or terminated for inappropriate behavior or misuse of the visitation system. With the exception of privileged visits, visitation will be monitored by Detention personnel. It is a criminal act for a person to provide or possess with the intent to provide an inmate a prohibited substance or item (Texas Penal Code 38.11).

https://www.harriscountyso.org/jailinfo/inmate_info_inmate_visitation.aspx
Attorneys, ministers, and community leaders, per the discretion of the jail and if the inmate agrees to meet with the visitor.

well the jig was up any moment now with or without his confession iirc the mowing guys had contacted authorities about the same time???

better outcome for justice however it came from his mouth :)

Im not seeing anywhere they contacted LE. All I see is they found a bag that smelled foul and thought it was a dead animal. I know people have said on here there were cadaver dogs, but I’ve not seen that coverage and nobody has provided a link.

I agree with everything you identify here 100%. I’d like to add to you’re second observation: the timing is also particularly interesting as there was recently a significant increase in reward money offered for information leading to the recovery of Maleah’s body ($27,500). We may not all agree with Q’s approach or with him in general, but I think we have to admit that he had a job to do, and he did that job, so he will likely be compensated. MOO
Oops. Forgot the link to the latest reward boost: MALEAH DAVIS: Total reward jumps to $27,500 in her case
He won't take the reward money, though, so it might still be an incentive for someone to come forward who knows something about the case. Imo

He has said that his son is innocent and believes his story, and I imagine he will continue to support him and deny the evidence against him. Imo

Yes. And, today a man met with his son and a little girl who had been dumped in an area that would never have been thought of by any person except the person who dumped her was magically found. Just so outrageous and unbelievable. I get that the dad will support his son but it has to be chilling to see the turn of events.

Sad, sad day.....now we need justice for baby girl. I think QX was played in the beginning by BB. Then the real games began. Obviously he doesn't like getting played. There may be more to this drama before its over.
I think it's the other way around. Q used his skills to get information out of her, and when she caught on and he was finished getting the details he wanted, it gave him the opportunity to do the same thing to DV. His ultimate goal was to get as much information as he could. BB is the one who got burned, not QX. He knows what he is doing and he knows they don't. Imo

Last edited:
Deborah Wrigley‏Verified account @wrigleyABC13 2m2 minutes ago
Flight now departed Hope, Arkansas en route to private airport in Arcola. Remains found today believed, but not yet confirmed, to be those of 4 yr old Maleah Davis, missing for nearly a month. Tim Miller/Equusearch on board- “We’re bringing our little girl home.” #abc13
D78ic5JXkAA5nlz.jpg

Q stated he will not accept any reward money. He further indicated that he has never received money from Crime Stoppers. I think the link was shared in an earlier post.
Could Quanell X earn reward money in the case of missing Maleah Davis?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member