Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE, IMO, knew exactly what and why Q was involved. Tim Miller stated that he had worked with Q in the past on cases and has a lot of faith in his work. Q got into the jail to talk to DV when there were no visiting hours going on. I feel confident that detectives allowed this to happen as part of the plan to get him to talk. If the discovery of Maleah's body is the result of Q talking to DV, then he should receive at least part of the reward, I don't care how people dislike him, period.
Maybe so, but I would prefer to see it donated to Texas ES or another organization that searches for the missing.

Oh my :(
Find Maleah!

ETA THEY got away with all the other 'accidents' that caused injuries and caused doctors to be suspicious and caused CPS to be involved. I can imagine THEY thought they could paint this one as an accident as well and no one would be the wiser.
And counted on everyone buying the Three Amigos story,and a lifetime movie, big time rapper lifestyle.
MOO

Arkansas for a month...lots of critters there. Hope that they can find her.
Not to mention, a large part of our state is currently flooded and expected to continue for at least another week.

My first thought, when I heard this report, was that they know how flooded AR is right now and that was a good story for them to put out for misdirection.

I just made the drive from AR to Houston last week for a graduation. It is a long, hard drive with a lot of traffic. I cannot imagine how anyone could make this drive, find a place to dispose of a body and then drive back. And do it without being seen. Sick.
I imagine he went Friday night / Saturday early morning. That way the toddler would most likely be sleeping too. Also kind of plays into his whole kidnapping story.

Our highway department in Texas has been sending the mowing crews out in between all the rain we’ve been getting. The grass would be waist high by now if they hadn’t.

I imagine Arkansas highway department has been doing the same.

It hurts to type this but...between brush hogs and wild hogs..she may not be in a garbage bag. :’(

Quoting myself after viewing the live camera on I-30 at the Hope, Arkansas exit:

The highway department has recently mowed. I hope they’re looking in the tree line because the people who mow would’ve would’ve noticed if they ran over a child in a trash bag. imo

IDrive Arkansas

Quoting myself after viewing the live camera on I-30 at the Hope, Arkansas exit:

The highway department has recently mowed. I hope they’re looking in the tree line because the people who mow would’ve would’ve noticed if they ran over a child in a trash bag. imo

IDrive Arkansas

Have to remember, Wild animals could’ve also gotten ahold of her.

Oh my :(
Find Maleah!

ETA THEY got away with all the other 'accidents' that caused injuries and caused doctors to be suspicious and caused CPS to be involved. I can imagine THEY thought they could paint this one as an accident as well and no one would be the wiser.

Or something happened that definitely could not be an "accident". I am SO glad that QX is NOT an attorney, and that there is NO DEAL on the table regarding the death penalty for capital murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeterFalk