TX - Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez, 29, still missing, Houston, 21 June 2018 *Erik Arceneaux arrest in 2023*

Erik Arceneaux is accused of killing his girlfriend, Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez, and dismembering her body with a chainsaw.

Arceneaux told police he hadn't seen Jimenez-Rodriguez that day, but cellphone data showed that their phones were at the same location.

Authorities say they tracked the phones to a Home Depot in northwest Houston and surveillance video shows a man matching Arceneaux's description purchasing trash bags and a chainsaw. Authorities say they located the receipt for the items which was signed, "Erik Arceneaux." Records show that Jimenez-Rodriguez's phone was at the same location, but she was not seen on surveillance video.

Police say they detected blood on the ceiling and walls when they searched Arceneaux's home.

Arceneaux was charged in August, but authorities haven't been able to locate him.

Arceneaux pled guilty to aggravated assault in 2011 after he held a gun to the head of a woman he was dating and threatened to kill her.

Police don't believe Jimenez-Rodriguez is alive, but her body hasn't been found.

Police believe missing mom was dismembered with chainsaw
EHm4AaoWwAEjGJn

EHm4AZ3XYAAdtCR

This one says he says they were in a relationship but it was a stalking situation.
Police believe mother missing for over a year was dismembered with chainsaw by boyfriend

Police believe mother missing for over a year was dismembered with chainsaw by boyfriend

. According to what the suspect has told police, the pair were a couple, but those close to Maria say that he was a gym trainer that developed an obsession and began stalking her, and that Maria was not interested in a romantic relationship.

My God this is horrific, I did think that perhaps the very frequent gym visits that Maria made were perhaps connected with a relationship with a male that the family didn't know about. But this makes sense that some b*****d saw her there and just couldn't leave her alone. And people wonder why women still want female only spaces and facilities....RIP Maria.

“At the beginning, I just kept telling (Destiny) that she had went to the doctor,” Gloria Jimenez said of her sister’s sudden disappearance last year. “Days passed. Months passed. A year passed. Now I’ve told her that whenever she thinks of her mom, think she’s in her heart.”

“Think about all the pain you are causing Destiny,” she said, adding that Arceneaux knew the child well.

If she had this person as her friend, I couldn’t say,” Gloria Jimenez said. “That was between herself and Erik. Personally, I don’t think they had a relationship. I cannot say, because I wasn’t in that position.”

“Something bad happened to her,” she added, adding that she also wants to be realistic with all the evidence gathered by police thus far.

"I need her body to put her to rest and so that her daughter can have a place to go see her mother," she told reporters in Spanish.

Police are asking the public for help in locating Arceneaux and Crime Stoppers is offering a $5,000 award to anyone with information that leads to an arrest.
'Turn yourself in': Missing woman's family speaks directly to accused killer

Man accused of dismembering woman with chainsaw still on the run

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Investigators are urging the public for help finding a man charged with murder in the case of a Houston mother who went missing more than year ago.

Erik Arceneaux is accused of killing his girlfriend, Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez, and dismembering her body with a chainsaw in 2018, according to court documents.

He remains on the run.

Crime Stoppers shared Arceneaux's mugshot Wednesday afternoon. Though no new details were provided, they're asking anyone with information on the case to contact them.

More at link

Has there been any break in this case? The last I've seen was that he was still on the run. But court records show he has a history of domestic violence against his previous girlfriend.

2 years later, family of mom who vanished after dropping child off still has faith
Sunday, June 21, 2020
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Two years ago, on June 21, a mother dropped her daughter off with a babysitter and went to work.

Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez hasn't been seen since, but her family remains hopeful.

Her ex-boyfriend, Erik Arceneaux, has been charged with her gruesome murder and dismemberment. But he hasn't been found, and neither have Rodriguez's remains.
#
More at link.

Last edited:
Erik Fardell Arceneaux is still on the run and wanted for the murder and dismemberment of Maria Elena Jimenez-Rodriguez.
A search of Erik Arceneaux brings up several profiles on Facebook in Texas and Louisiana . Some used after he was wanted however I can not tell if they are him in the pictures or not.

Houston man accused of dismembering woman with chainsaw still on the run

June 21 2021

The United States Marshals Service continues to fervently search for 48-year-old Erik Arceneaux, who has been described as a "violent and dangerous man." Arceneaux is charged with the killing of Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez.

Investigators with the Houston Police Department accuse Arceneaux of dismembering her body with an electric chainsaw and disposing of it.

He's been wanted ever since Jimenez-Rodriguez's disappearance three years ago and remains on the run.

SEP 14, 2023
Erik Arceneaux, wanted in woman's disappearance, arrested in Houston (houstonchronicle.com)
[...]

Erik Fardell Arceneaux, 51, had been wanted for murder since 2019 in the presumed death of Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez. Public records indicate Arceneaux was arrested around 2 p.m. Thursday and booked into the jail just before 4 p.m. His bond was set at $888,888, according to jail records.

[...]

Court records don't indicate where or how Arceneaux was located. He was scheduled to appear in an initial probable cause hearing early Friday. A financial affidavit completed Thursday showed Arceneaux still gave his home address as a home he owns in Houston.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back