GUILTY TX - Masih Golabbakhsh, 2 months, Houston, 21 April 2010

HOUSTON—Police made a gruesome discovery in southwest Houston early Thursday morning when a woman led them to the body of her 2-month-old son.

According to HPD, the mother initially said Misoh was taken in his stroller around 4:30 p.m. in the 8000 block of Woodway by a suspect in a mid-sized brown or beige sedan.

But after a lengthy interview with investigators, police said the woman changed her story.

She told police the boy was dead, and she knew where the body was, investigators said.

http://www.khou.com/news/-Amber-Alert-Woman-says-man-abducted-infant--91768969.html

grrrrr.........this stuff makes me so mad.:banghead:

The woman, identified by family members as Narjes Golabbakhsh, 27, said she was pushing her son, Masih, in a stroller about 4 p.m. along the 8000 block of Woodway when a beige-colored sedan pulled up beside her.

Golabbakhsh told officers a man got out of the car, snatched her son from the stroller, then raced away. There were no threats or demands made of her, said Sgt. Robert Torres with the Houston police homicide division.

“She said (the abductor) just grabbed him. She never got a good look at his face,” Torres said.

The child's mother was taken to HPD headquarters for more detailed questioning.

After noticing that the woman had mud on her shoes, HPD officials sent tracking dogs to search the wooded area along a nearby stretch of Buffalo Bayou.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6969654.html

more here.......rip little one :angel:

Why is it when these mothers do this and they give a description they always claim it was a black man ? As soon as I read that about the description she gave my hinky meter went off ....

Rip little Misoh ................

Amber Alert Cancelled, Two-Month-Old Found Dead Along Buffalo Bayou

After several hours of continued questioning, the mother, Narjas Golabbakhsh, admitted her story was bogus. She told investigators the child was dead and she had buried the child beneath some leaves and branches along the bayou.

Police searching along Buffalo Bayou near Woodway and Del Monte found the baby’s body around 2 a.m.

http://www.fortbendnow.com/2010/04/22/45263

sorry....i posted under the wrong thread.....blonde moment

grrrrrr.....this stuff makes me so mad.....rip :angel:

Why is it when these mothers do this and they give a description they always claim it was a black man ? As soon as I read that about the description she gave my hinky meter went off ....

Rip little Misoh ................

I was thinking the same thing... I swear, this "mystery black man" has been responsible for just about every bogus baby-snatching for the last 20 years, if not more...

Between this fictional (yet always African American) kidnapper and all the babies that hurl themselves head-first into any nearby object ("...I don't know what happened Dr. and or Officer... The baby just spontaniously flung himself, head-first, into the wall... I would never abuse (aka shake) a baby!") it's a wonder that any children make it to adulthood.

Grrrr!

Precious, precious lil Misoh, why God choose to send you to such a hellish short life will forever be beyond my comprehension. Bless you little one, run now and play with the angels.

Infant's Body Found after Amber Alert

ANDREA WATKINS
Reporter
Updated: Thursday, 22 Apr 2010, 8:30 AM CDT
Published : Thursday, 22 Apr 2010, 4:46 AM CDT

HOUSTON - An Amber Alert has been canceled after the body of a two-month-old boy is found partially buried at the bottom of a staircase. Police say that the mother who reported the boy was taken from his stroller near a southwest Houston bayou later admitted to investigators that the story was untrue.
Officers considered the possibility that the child was the victim of an accidental death and searched the banks of Buffalo Bayou.

A neighbor helped provide light sources as investigators were searching for the baby's body. Investigators later found the body partially covered in leaves at the bottom of a staircase in the neighbor's home.

more here

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/100422-infant-body-found-after-amber-alert

:rose: Fly with the angels, baby Misoh :rose:

it was bizarre enough the claim this guy just snatched him out of the stroller (while she apperently just watched) but then the ol 'the black man did it' i have seen this nonsense so many times since chares stuart, who pre dated susan smith by 5 years.....

the ol 'the black man did it' thing sets my hinky meter off way more then 'god helped me find her'

Woman says stranger abducted her infant son
By MIKE GLENN HOUSTON CHRONICLE
April 21, 2010, 7:17PM

SNIPPED............

He said the child's mother tried to call on her cell phone but was unable to get a signal.

“She ran down the road to where one of her friend's live,””Yunes Golabbakhsh said.

He said the family has lived in Houston for about eight years.

“We're a respectful family. We've never had any enemies and we've never had any problem with anybody,” Yunes Golabbakhsh said.

The child's mother was taken to HPD headquarters for more detailed questioning.

After noticing that the woman had mud on her shoes, HPD officials sent tracking dogs to search the wooded area along a nearby stretch of Buffalo Bayou.

“We don't have any reason at this point to believe that she's not telling the truth. But, everything is being investigated,” Torres said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6969654.html

Thank you, Houston LE, for handing this case well. Not a good outcome, but good police work.

another case of someone lying to the police....

my picture of heaven is filled with dandylions with the fluffy white stuff on them just like clouds. go blow on all of them misoh and know that you are loved.

Poor little baby. I would have taken him. I don't understand why these women don't give them to a safe haven.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back