TX TX - Mesquite, WhtMale 24-26, 39UMTX, hit by car, red guitar, moccasin boots, dog?, Jun'77

I stumbled across a video on YouTube called:

Celebs Who Vanished And Are Still Missing Today

One of the featured celebrities was a folk singer named Jim Sullivan who went missing in 1975 on his way from CA to Nashville and disappeared in NM. He's too old to be this guy and his chin has cleft, but I see a slight resemblance and it got me me thinking. I'd never heard of him or any of these missing famous people, and I used to love LoverBoy (one of their members is also featured). I saw them last year at this time! I won't post the link (preview takes up most of the page usually), but I can PM you or you can copy and paste the title of the video into YT, it should still come up. Hoping someone or two will take a look and tell me if they've ever heard of these folks and that they were also missing.

ETA: Correction: I have heard of Connie Converse

One of the featured celebrities was a folk singer named Jim Sullivan who went missing in 1975 on his way from CA to Nashville and disappeared in NM. He's too old to be this guy and his chin has cleft, but I see a slight resemblance and it got me me thinking. I'd never heard of him or any of these missing famous people, and I used to love LoverBoy (one of their members is also featured). I saw them last year at this time! I won't post the link (preview takes up most of the page usually), but I can PM you or you can copy and paste the title of the video into YT, it should still come up. Hoping someone or two will take a look and tell me if they've ever heard of these folks and that they were also missing.

Omg great minds think alike I swear I have not seen this post until right now. I came across the same video last night and posted it under Connie Stevens because it had a bit of info on her. Omg alleykins that is too funny!!! I was thinking the same thing about Jim Sullivan !!! I was not buying the UFO thing all though it is a bit odd?!I have never heard about him either.
And was shocked about the guy of LoverBoy I totally had No Idea!! Him falling off the boat made me think of all those feet that end up in canada for some reason.
The only guy I had ever heard of missing was Titchie Rdwards because his sister had been looking for him at one point. Now I wonder if we should make threads for all of these people in the video?

Omg great minds think alike I swear I have not seen this post until right now. I came across the same video last night and posted it under Connie Stevens because it had a bit of info on her. Omg alleykins that is too funny!!! I was thinking the same thing about Jim Sullivan !!! I was not buying the UFO thing all though it is a bit odd?!I have never heard about him either.
And was shocked about the guy of LoverBoy I totally had No Idea!! Him falling off the boat made me think of all those feet that end up in canada for some reason.

OMG! I thought the same thing about the feet!!
I don't believe it about the UFO, either, but it was sure an interesting theory, LOL.
It makes me wonder how many more of these unreported/ under-reported cases there are out there.

OMG! I thought the same thing about the feet!!
I don't believe it about the UFO, either, but it was sure an interesting theory, LOL.
It makes me wonder how many more of these unreported/ under-reported cases there are out there.
The Feet ha! Crazy you thought that too?!
Yes I was thinking seriously how many of these people have not been reported or have not made big headlines so nobody knows and then they remain unidentified forever... omg I totally want to find the LoverBoy guy now!!!

Agree with both of you these are the cases that need to be researched and brought to light. We are on @ the 4th or 5th case where the MP was not on a national board.

The only guy I had ever heard of missing was Titchie Rdwards because his sister had been looking for him at one point. Now I wonder if we should make threads for all of these people in the video?
Duh not Connie Stevens?! I ment Connie Converse!! Where did o get Stevens fromo_O?!

Duh not Connie Stevens?! I ment Connie Converse!! Where did o get Stevens fromo_O?!
LOL, I think I saw that but it didn't register with me, either.
She's a famous Connie, I think that's where she came from :)

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP4570
Male, White / Caucasian
B0858B67-B605-4A66-A639-6B30A0BE244A.jpeg 2FCB3B46-D025-46A3-B8F5-D8C282B744B9.jpeg
Date Body Found: June 3, 1977
Location Found: Dallas County, Texas
Estimated Age: Adult - Pre 30; 24-26

Estimated Height: 5' 9"
Estimated Weight: 167 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Clothing:
Wearing brown/tan paisley print shirt, blue jeans
Footwear: Brown moccasin boots
Accessories:
Carrying reddish colored guitar, may have been accompanied by a dog

Circumstances of Recovery:
Struck and killed by motor vehicle.

I just saw a guy with these exact same teeth when I was searching yesterday! I think I was in Idaho...or Utah. :confused: Could have been Arizona! Hate when this happens

View attachment 285816. View attachment 285817

Terry Mark Brewer, walked away from a psych institution in Rochester, NY in January 1977. Has a dime sized mole on his left cheek.

4964DMNY - Terry Mark Brewer
This one is interesting. I first thought “no”. But I went back and found the PM photo and now I see a resemblance! (Post mortem photo and Roger Stenholt in this quoted message)
WARNING!! PM PHOTO
1c5d97876b2a8b819b247cca4fe6d9a5.jpg

SBM

What about Charles Wallace Muller ? He has not been suggested before, his NamUs page was created in 2022. His facial features look similar, the biggest difference is, that he has green eyes, but I think they could be mistaken as hazel/brownish, when I look at his pictures. He disappeared from Metairie, LA, which is roughly 7 hours away from where the UID was found, which is quite far, however possible since he was last seen in March.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back