Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the family needs to take a page out of molly and colts families in OK? How long did it take for their objections of law enforcement (that were very public) to cause something to be done, on the case and in house cleaning of corrupt officials?

Could you outline what those families did? I don't think our family is to that point yet, but... for future reference maybe?

Continued prayers for Papaw & family. May God comfort and guide you thru this extremely difficult time. I pray for answers to all your questions to be revealed soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

http://radiolegendary.com/2015/10/it-wasnt-a-fight-fight/

Not sure if this has been posted yet. I apologize if it has. It is an article pertaining to the disappearance of the above mentioned missing woman from quinlan. It really gives you an inside view of hunt county and their dealings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my god. I knew they mishandled the second blood sample in Papaw's case and admitted they didn't send it when they said they did, but... they've done that before??? Unbelievable. Screencap is from the article referenced.

Tried catching up (I've been gone for 2 weeks)....

Did I read from VI of confirmation that the wife had "multiple" affairs? Also what ever happened to the search of the well or did it happen. I'm not referencing a specific well just one I thought I read about 2 threads ago.

Yes. It is confirmed that Becca has had multiple affairs.

There was not a search of a well, but a search in the area Brad Dunn indicated. That search area included a well, which we were told had snakes in it.

Could you outline what those families did? I don't think our family is to that point yet, but... for future reference maybe?

Hoping this works OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #2

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233150

I've never brought over a case before to a different thread so I hope it works! Long story short they went public (radio talk shows, podcasts, Facebook posts) about the sheriffs corruption and finally outside law enforcement came in and got some work done. Sadly molly and colt still haven't been found, but the one who they deem responsible is in jail on unrelated charges. The sheriff was also fired.
I know you want to remain courteous with them, and I completely understand, but this just made me think of these two in OK. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The neighbors are BC family or JCC's in laws? Are they direct neighbors meaning property touching?

Lake T ping was it a LE ping the type that sends back coordinates or a tower ping? And around what time?

The naming of the title puzzles me. We live in the same county and when my dad passed, my mom had to file paperwork to remove his name from the title of a vehicle they had purchased for my daughter. This one is a head scratcher how they could have his name on a title when he's been declared deceased.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I'm wondering out loud here... if the loan were paid off on the truck and a bank or whoever issued a clean title, could they have issued it in both names if requested so Becca would then be able to sell it with her name on it? I don't know how any of that works...

<modsnip>

My husband has tools worth more than that, and he's not a car hobbyist. Believe me, Papaw has WAYYYYY more tools than $140 and $125...

And the Mustang she sold is valued at $500???? Please.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

The one that was sold is a different mustang than the one listed in the will and assets Schedule F.

<modsnip>

advance apologies for yelling, but...

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IF THE TOOLS SELL FOR MORE, ONLY $70 GOES INTO THAT ACCOUNT?

The one that was sold is a different mustang than the one listed in the will and assets Schedule F.

While that may be true (that is a different mustang) its value is surely over $500. Even as a 'parts car' the value is more than listed.

advance apologies for yelling, but...

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IF THE TOOLS SELL FOR MORE, ONLY $70 GOES INTO THAT ACCOUNT?

Yes. Becca undervalued everything for a reason. The only logical reason is because she would only be responsible for depositing 1/2 of the stated value. Her value of things is not on the up and up. She is trying to screw your grandfather, even with this.

<modsnip>

Could someone PLEASE find out if this is true?????? Does she have to deposit half of the actual sale price? Or half of what's listed in Schedule F????

I will buy ALL the tools to keep ANYONE from profiting off of this if it's the latter. And I don't even have ROOM for that many tools. :-(

From what I understand, the church gave the poor widow woman some money. It wasn't donations from the public.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Oh yes, you are right. I forgot about the church donation as well. Neighborhood collection and church collection went directly to Becca. funds are separate.

Perhaps all of the values listed under "Schedule F", were from before MC invested in his equipment?

No, no way. Papaw has been "investing" in his tools for decades. They aren't all new, and they aren't cheap either.

Could someone PLEASE find out if this is true?????? Does she have to deposit half of the actual sale price? Or half of what's listed in Schedule F????

I will buy ALL the tools to keep ANYONE from profiting off of this if it's the latter. And I don't even have ROOM for that many tools. :-(

It seems someone was giving her good advice on how to do this all to her benefit. Does the rest of the family have a lawyer they could ask about this? I will google to see if I can figure this out but as someone said above, there is a reason she did that.

Thank you for clarifying this. I had wondered about that, as I thought the Mustang PaPaw had "given" Becca was in fact in a different family member's name (i.e., neither PaPaw or BC actually owned the vehicle). This also means BC does not have to put 50% of the profit from the sale into the ROC account. She gets to keep 100%, as I understand.

I've done a cursory search, and it appears Mustangs similar to the one BC sold go for $25,000 - $40,000.

And the rightful owner of the Mustang did not get a dime from the sale, as I understand. I realize that the actual owner suggested BC sell it, due to BC's alleged financial difficulties, but still ....

I'm just so terribly sorry. And thanks again for coming back. We will not quit, nor are we going away!

Personal opinion: She should be GIVING you those.

Okay, the inventory sheet requires the items to be listed at "fair market value".

Fair market value (FMV) is an estimate of the market value of a property, based on what a knowledgeable, willing, and unpressured buyer would probably pay to a knowledgeable, willing, and unpressured seller in the market.
MOO, but I am thinking she could get wayyy more for his tools and such than she has listed. I like Pmerle's idea of buying them from her for her prices.

Another question...are death certificate usually sealed? If not, why would this one be? Has the family seen it?

All the proof she’d need is a receipt of sale, stating the price she “sold” it for, whether that’s the actual amount of money that exchanged hands would be the question.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members