Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am late catching up, but I am thinking the title stayed in the same names it originally was in because the "owners" did not change, it just doesn't have a lien against it. In other words, the new title is issued as it originally was just minus a lienholder. Does that make sense?

Makes total sense

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am late catching up, but I am thinking the title stayed in the same names it originally was in because the "owners" did not change, it just doesn't have a lien against it. In other words, the new title is issued as it originally was just minus a lienholder. Does that make sense?

The title with the lien (original title) only had MC's name. New title without the lien has both MC and BC on it. He was "dead" a month before she changed it over. Who allowed her to put a "dead" guy's name on a truck? And why?

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

As I stated before, in my opinion the 29th was when his phone was no longer with Verizon on that account. I don't believe the other VI ever said the entire account or phone numbers were changed, other than his own phone number. I don't even think it's really relevant. What is relevant in my own opinion is that someone "cancels," "suspends," "turns off," or "disconnects," etc.. someone's phone service when they are missing! You can re word it how ever you'd like, but if MC needed to use his phone he wouldn't have been able to as of March 29th. 19 days after he went missing. But this is all just my own opinion.

Whether it was 10 days or 19 days, it doesn't matter. You're exactly right. He wouldn't be able to use his phone.

The title with the lien (original title) only had MC's name. New title without the lien has both MC and BC on it. He was "dead" a month before she changed it over. Who allowed her to put a "dead" guy's name on a truck? And why?

I read that later after I posted my theory......:(

Makes perfect sense! And that's exactly what I was thinking too . . . . I just didn't do as well as you in conveying my thoughts. :)

On here for a moment to ask a quick question...

Does anyone know of a way to make a... web... online? I don't know what other word to use... IRL it would be a board with strings and connections. I'd like to do one online for my own benefit, and if the "strings" could be color coded and had the ability to add notes/links, that would be MOST helpful.

I thought surely there would be a tool, but I don't see one based on a preliminary google search. Any tips/direction from y'all is appreciated!

Right. So I'm surprised if they actually consider her to have passed the poly. So weird.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Has it actually been confirmed by HCSO that BC passed the poly or was that info coming from her?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Okay, the inventory sheet requires the items to be listed at "fair market value".

Fair market value (FMV) is an estimate of the market value of a property, based on what a knowledgeable, willing, and unpressured buyer would probably pay to a knowledgeable, willing, and unpressured seller in the market.
MOO, but I am thinking she could get wayyy more for his tools and such than she has listed. I like Pmerle's idea of buying them from her for her prices.

Another question...are death certificate usually sealed? If not, why would this one be? Has the family seen it?
I have ran across death certificates sealed. Happens usually when there is an open investigation.

Does anyone know of a way to make a... web... online? I don't know what other word to use... IRL it would be a board with strings and connections. I'd like to do one online for my own benefit, and if the "strings" could be color coded and had the ability to add notes/links, that would be MOST helpful.

I thought surely there would be a tool, but I don't see one based on a preliminary google search. Any tips/direction from y'all is appreciated!

Sort of like a flow chart? I use google docs a lot and there are flow charts and other type docs for use there.

https://www.lucidchart.com/blog/how-to-make-a-flowchart-in-google-docs

Sort of like a flow chart? I use google docs a lot and there are flow charts and other type docs for use there.

https://www.lucidchart.com/blog/how-to-make-a-flowchart-in-google-docs

More like... an analytical evidence board??

I tried lucidchart, but it's not quite doing what I need... I want to be able to connect people to multiple points with a reasoning explanation/comment, link to articles/websites, add documents and share it online via googledocs AND have other people contribute to it possibly.

IBM makes a program (IBM i2 Intelligence Analysis Platform / Analytics2), but it's over $4,000... I just... I don't have that kind of cash...

I tried lucidchart, but it's not quite doing what I need... I want to be able to connect people to multiple points with a reasoning explanation/comment, link to articles/websites, add documents and share it online via googledocs AND have other people contribute to it possibly.

IBM makes a program (IBM i2 Intelligence Analysis Platform / Analytics2), but it's over $4,000... I just... I don't have that kind of cash...
Since I'm not very technological I would probably start with hand writing it on a white board (or large piece of paper with pencil).

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Since I'm not very technological I would probably start with hand writing it on a white board (or large piece of paper with pencil).

Maybe PowerPoint with a circle for each person and lines going down and over, etc?

ETA: You can add link to other documents and to websites.

I wonder if the PI would have the software?

Sorry to repost, but I'm still trying to get the hang of this.

I'm not sure it will do what you want. I have not personally used it, but try infogram.com.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

If you go to google docs or your google drive there are a ton of templates you can use, you can easily incorporate images, links etc

Here is a blog reviewing 38 different data flow programs.

http://www.creativebloq.com/design-tools/data-visualization-712402

Sorry to repost, but I'm still trying to get the hang of this.

I'm not sure it will do what you want. I have not personally used it, but try infogram.com.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You're doing fine! I see you're new. Want to welcome you, texanGirl to WS, and particularly to this case. Thanks so much for joining in the discussion. We appreciate all your input.

:welcome: :balloons:

Catching up! So glad to hear that other media may be picking up Papaw's story.

Is it an anacapa chart you're thinking of? I haven't found a generator though :/

That was in response to this. I'm new, I apologize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike