Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are incredibly diplomatic! [emoji4][emoji6]

I hear you. I just think that the PI may be trying to shape public opinion in the words he chooses. I think rubbing Meeks nose in it via FB in "Meeks house" was not a wise move. I also think mentioning the term "boyfriends" is another way of saying, "BC is a *advertiser censored*, therefore she and or they must have murdered MC. Don't worry. We're on it!"
Wink, wink.

There was a better way to treat SM than how they did it. They could have used you to say in your very diplomatic way that SM is generally a liar and not too smart. IE: We wish to point out that SM has always had access to our information. Perhaps we weren't clear enough on how he needs to access
that info. We will rectify that as soon as possible."

SM may have been misinformed about
Blah, blah blah

Continuing: " in our interviews with MC's family and friends, they are not aware of MC ever owning or riding a bike. Should anyone know differently, please contact us so we can verify that he does indeed own a bike.

The blood in his garage is troubling to us.

Mrs. Chambers has not been available to be interviewed. We have tried to make contact 6 times. We realize it is her right not to say anything but we think it would go a long way in helping the family better understand MC's state of mind during the week he disappeared."

Something to that effect may have made it less a retaliatory move and more of a conciliatory one. Right now, he holds the cards. It's better to be friendly rather than accusatory at this point.

I'd like the PI to get the GPS info.
Ie" We have a great phone expert and with your tech overseeing, we'd like to see if we can better pinpoint MC's travels that afternoon."

The reason I brought up my son's bike is: It wouldn't be unreasonable if BC can't remember the type and style # of the bike.

I'm just not ready to jump on the "MC was murdered" bandwagon. I hope this isn't true but I hope the family is not using the PI to stir up anger and therefore support. Forgive me for saying it but it's how I"m perceiving it right now. And I understand Meeks wariness of it. A part of that goes back to when they had the FindPawpa fb page. People on there were actually taunting BC. It was unfair and wrong and they allowed that.

I have never gotten or felt snark from you and I appreciate that. You facilitate helpful conversation in a very diplomatic way. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
I prefer your method too!

I'm not familiar with the rights of a PI. Is he able to subpoena someone who so far is unwilling to talk? Does he present probable cause to a judge? Or does he give it to the sheriff?

It’s common knowledge among the locals that she had/has several boyfriends, and has for years. My personal opinion is that the PI stated what’s already known around Hunt County, and also used it to show what they’re doing with the case in comparison to HCSO. They didn’t name any names, so I don’t see any direct harm or foul. I’m sure that the ones they were speaking of know who they are, and obviously have some baring on whatever chain of events that the PI firm is looking into the closest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This. The only new information in any of the recent statements is the apparently-forgotten-for-a-year bike, phone "ping" & supposed bridge jump.

I've been close to a situation involving public/business-affecting slander. It's **** hard to take the high road while responding to ridiculous allegations. My opinion is Klein did a heck of a job with his statement.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

How do we find out if the bridge was still under construction or not? I have heard it was completed, and heard it wasn’t. I have also heard that there is a policy of some sort under the construction guidelines for the bridge project that the debris had to be removed from the area after the construction was completed. I’m going back to try to find the link on said policy. Leaving it there would pose numerous safety hazards, as well as obstruct the water flow and turn over of the lake.

You are incredibly diplomatic! [emoji4][emoji6]

I hear you. I just think that the PI may be trying to shape public opinion in the words he chooses. I think rubbing Meeks nose in it via FB in "Meeks house" was not a wise move. I also think mentioning the term "boyfriends" is another way of saying, "BC is a *advertiser censored*, therefore she and or they must have murdered MC. Don't worry. We're on it!"
Wink, wink.

There was a better way to treat SM than how they did it. They could have used you to say in your very diplomatic way that SM is generally a liar and not too smart. IE: We wish to point out that SM has always had access to our information. Perhaps we weren't clear enough on how he needs to access
that info. We will rectify that as soon as possible."

SM may have been misinformed about
Blah, blah blah

Continuing: " in our interviews with MC's family and friends, they are not aware of MC ever owning or riding a bike. Should anyone know differently, please contact us so we can verify that he does indeed own a bike.

The blood in his garage is troubling to us.

Mrs. Chambers has not been available to be interviewed. We have tried to make contact 6 times. We realize it is her right not to say anything but we think it would go a long way in helping the family better understand MC's state of mind during the week he disappeared."

Something to that effect may have made it less a retaliatory move and more of a conciliatory one. Right now, he holds the cards. It's better to be friendly rather than accusatory at this point.

I'd like the PI to get the GPS info.
Ie" We have a great phone expert and with your tech overseeing, we'd like to see if we can better pinpoint MC's travels that afternoon."

The reason I brought up my son's bike is: It wouldn't be unreasonable if BC can't remember the type and style # of the bike.

I'm just not ready to jump on the "MC was murdered" bandwagon. I hope this isn't true but I hope the family is not using the PI to stir up anger and therefore support. Forgive me for saying it but it's how I"m perceiving it right now. And I understand Meeks wariness of it. A part of that goes back to when they had the FindPawpa fb page. People on there were actually taunting BC. It was unfair and wrong and they allowed that.

I have never gotten or felt snark from you and I appreciate that. You facilitate helpful conversation in a very diplomatic way. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
I do appreciate the way you're carrying yourself and posting respectfully. :)

You've been quite outspoken about your opinion/critique of the PI statement. It's obvious that you've put a lot of thought/past experience/training into your opinions.

I'm curious as to that same critique of the statements that SM has made throughout the entirety of this case. Should/n't he be held to the same standards as the PI firm?

(I don't intend to come across as snarky in any way, I really am interested in your thoughts)

It’s my #2 scenario.

My #2 as well above suicide honestly! Not that far fetched. Who wants a wife with three boyfriends anyways ??! Sorry I’m getting snarky or throwing “jabs”!

I do appreciate the way you're carrying yourself and posting respectfully. :)

You've been quite outspoken about your opinion/critique of the PI statement. It's obvious that you've put a lot of thought/past experience/training into your opinions.

I'm curious as to that same critique of the statements that SM has made throughout the entirety of this case. Should/n't he be held to the same standards as the PI firm?

(I don't intend to come across as snarky in any way, I really am interested in your thoughts)

Officer Meeks and The same standards?! Great question. I’d like to know as well!

How do we find out if the bridge was still under construction or not? I have heard it was completed, and heard it wasn’t. I have also heard that there is a policy of some sort under the construction guidelines for the bridge project that the debris had to be removed from the area after the construction was completed. I’m going back to try to find the link on said policy. Leaving it there would pose numerous safety hazards, as well as obstruct the water flow and turn over of the lake.

I found a Google view of the bridge taken in January 2017. It looked, IMO, like it was mostly done, certainly drivable, but there was still some heavy equipment in the background. There was a post on this thread with an article about the debris being hauled away, by policy. Now, whether that policy was followed, who knows? There was a post here not far back from someone who knows where the land is it was supposed to be hauled to, if I am not mistaken.

I found a Google view of the bridge taken in January 2017. It looked, IMO, like it was mostly done, certainly drivable, but there was still some heavy equipment in the background. There was a post on this thread with an article about the debris being hauled away, by policy. Now, whether that policy was followed, who knows? There was a post here not far back from someone who knows where the land is it was supposed to be hauled to, if I am not mistaken.

Found it! Well, an article that speaks of said policy.
https://www.quinlan-tawakoninews.com/node/3291

My #2 as well above suicide honestly! Not that far fetched. Who wants a wife with three boyfriends anyways ??! Sorry I’m getting snarky or throwing “jabs”!

I don’t see it as jabs if it’s truth.

Sort of an aside, but why would someone want the remains of a bridge? Only thing I can think of is fish habitat, but that would be a whole lot of habitat!

Sort of an aside, but why would someone want the remains of a bridge? Only thing I can think of is fish habitat, but that would be a whole lot of habitat!

https://www.quinlan-tawakoninews.com/node/3291

Kinda neat: He also has a sentimental attachment to the bridge, one that goes back to the late 1950s when his father and his wife’s father helped build the first Two-Mile Bridge over Lake Tawakoni.

In the current Google view you can see vehicles driving on the old part that was open while seeing the pilings and new part under construction. So I think even if the new was still under construction it may still have been drivable.

It’s also at the top of my list. It actually happens often and it’s not any more far fetched than suicide in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to make something clear, at least for myself. There is no one that will be happy to hear it is murder vs. Suicide or anything in between. I would actually prefer it to be suicide, because it would be his choice. But that is not the issue here! The issue is that it is nearly unheard of to have a person commit suicide off a short bridge after a 17 mile bike ride, which he has never been seen on a bike (that day or any day prior) and the bike nor the body has not been located. THAT is the issue! To say someone committed suicide when you have no evidence of such- no body, no witness, no blood at the bridge, no article of clothing or a shoe, not even the mode of transportation - is wreckless. It should not get twisted up in the us versus them thing. It is a find Michael Chambers thing. I don't care if he decided to become a woman. None of it matters. What matters is he and his family are being disrespected by having thing after thing after thing that reeks of unfair operations surrounding his disappearance. He deserves respect.

And Becca having boyfriends is only important, as it involves other people. It's a fact, not a judgement. If anyone thinks it is a judgement, it is their own. Up until a few years ago, I always had a few people I dated at once. Didn't make me a *advertiser censored* or a murderer. But if I would have disappeared, they would have had to interview them all. Simple as that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I want to make something clear, at least for myself. There is no one that will be happy to hear it is murder vs. Suicide or anything in between. I would actually prefer it to be suicide, because it would be his choice. But that is not the issue here! The issue is that it is nearly unheard of to have a person commit suicide off a short bridge after a 17 mile bike ride, which he has never been seen on a bike (that day or any day prior) and the bike nor the body has not been located. THAT is the issue! To say someone committed suicide when you have no evidence of such- no body, no witness, no blood at the bridge, no article of clothing or a shoe, not even the mode of transportation - is wreckless. It should not get twisted up in the us versus them thing. It is a find Michael Chambers thing. I don't care if he decided to become a woman. None of it matters. What matters is he and his family are being disrespected by having thing after thing after thing that reeks of unfair operations surrounding his disappearance. He deserves respect.

And Becca having boyfriends is only important, as it involves other people. It's a fact, not a judgement. If anyone thinks it is a judgement, it is their own. Up until a few years ago, I always had a few people I dated at once. Didn't make me a *advertiser censored* or a murderer. But if I would have disappeared, they would have had to interview them all. Simple as that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

THANK YOU!!!! Great post!!

For situations like this, I go with "But for".
Here's an example:
But for the action, the result would not have happened. For example, but for running the red light, the collision would not have occurred.

But for the parties being involved in extra-martial affairs, nobody would be exposing them for having extra-marital affairs.
If you don't think affairs have anything to do with disappearances and murders, assaults and other revenge, I don't know what to tell you.
An afternoon of reading here on WS or watching Dateline, etc. will show that affairs have so much to do with nefarious deeds that that is one of the first things LE will NORMALLY investigate.
And I'd bet that very often, when affairs are a piece of the puzzle, they're the reason someone ends up dead. (I don't have data to show, but I'd be interested to find the percentages somewhere.

If you don't have all the facts out on the table, or refuse to consider them as possible motive, you surely aren't seeing all of the picture, and that's not conducive to making a determination.
(I mean 'general you' not you in particular.) IMO. MOO.

And I do think BC's affairs had plenty to do with MC being missing, whether by homicide, suicide, accidental suicide, or intentional walk-away. More so than $. I remain open to hedging my bets at a later date.

I don't have to post now, Razz, because you said everything I was just about too, lol!

Another possibility is that one of the sons may have had a bike and it was stored at Papaw's shop for years. Or another relative's, even a friend. I have a bike in our barn that's been there for years, and no one hardly ever rides it. One day I had a sudden desire to hop on, so I did. If another family member DID have a bike that was left there, pretty sure they would have told Klein, though, so...

I've been considering the boat theory, but again, it was in broad daylight and it would be rather difficult to load a 6'3" man into a boat ( from a car or truck) without anyone noticing a thing, unless there definitely is a very, very secluded place to back a boat trailer in and off load. MC's phone seems to definitely have traveled relatively slowly from his home to the bridge, with one stop, and there are very limited means by which that could happen. I rule out that his phone traveled by vehicle, and most everyone here is ruling out travel by bike. Someone walking is a possibility, but I doubt that, too.

What if the golf cart / 4 wheeler were used to transport him to a boat where he was taken out into the lake where once they discovered his phone it was turned off or made not to work? Also maybe the neighbor being said to help
Search was cover in case anyone remembered seeing it on MC property?

What if the golf cart / 4 wheeler were used to transport him to a boat where he was taken out into the lake where once they discovered his phone it was turned off or made not to work? Also maybe the neighbor being said to help
Search was cover in case anyone remembered seeing it on MC property?

The problem I run into with that is: how on earth can you transport a very large man in a golf cart or atv, through a neighborhood ( the Hideaway Lane folks), across a fairly well-traveled road, and not be seen? It's rather like no one seeing a very tall , older man riding a bike, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim