Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

I reached out to Klein Investigations and found out a family member did hire them. Here is what was sent to me via FB messenger:

"Thank you on behalf of our team. "Our team has made strong forward movements in the last two weeks. We will have something to say on this case in a few weeks."
Klein Investigations and Consulting

There you go
Thank you, and thank you for Papaw's new thread!!

Something from the Hunt County CAD that was shared here the other day was quite interesting as the same person owning the property and building a Hunt County Sheriffs Office is ran out of and it is rent free also owns the building and land and is listed as director but is not the owner of the crematory is also someone who enjoyed frequent lunches with BC and a couple of other guys.
I feel like a dolt, but what is Hunt Co. CAD?

It is kinda blowing up at Bring Papaw Home as Caroline Klein asked for people who know anything about BC's affairs.I have been setting on some info and was given an ok to post it so they are going on the offensive.Let's hope this works and Papaw comes home.

It is kinda blowing up at Bring Papaw Home as Caroline Klein asked for people who know anything about BC's affairs.I have been setting on some info and was given an ok to post it so they are going on the offensive.Let's hope this works and Papaw comes home.
I don’t think there’s anything left of him to come gome (breaks my heart to say that) but I am praying for answers. Bombs are dropping.

I noticed a few days ago there was a report of a handgun that was found by highway workers on 34 less than a mile from where they are searching. No word on if it is related. Maybe just a coincidence.

I noticed that too.
I also saw that they have been out there in the 34/Rancho Rd area for a couple of days. And HCSO and Quinlan PD have been with them. But not sure how involved in the search they are.
John Belt, you spoke to BD a couple of days ago?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back