Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

is the link to the Spotify podcast episode. Enjoy. :)
Soccerfann, thank you for linking this. I listened and didn't learn anything new. Caroline (sp) his vp of the company, essentially kept him on track. If PK would let her speak w/out him, it's my opinion that we'd learn more. (But maybe that's why that won't happen). She seemed to be knowlegable about the case and appeared to be careful about the facts. (But then, I think she has to.)

Does anyone know if anything was found with the bones they found in a ditch somewhat near his home? I believe they were sent to an anthropologist for examination. Thanks in advance!

Soccerfann, thank you for linking this. I listened and didn't learn anything new. Caroline (sp) his vp of the company, essentially kept him on track. If PK would let her speak w/out him, it's my opinion that we'd learn more. (But maybe that's why that won't happen). She seemed to be knowlegable about the case and appeared to be careful about the facts. (But then, I think she has to.)

Does anyone know if anything was found with the bones they found in a ditch somewhat near his home? I believe they were sent to an anthropologist for examination. Thanks in advance!
Agreed on a lot of what your wrote. I knew that there was a tip sometime in March but I didn't know at the time what the tip was but PK and Caroline talked a little about the nature of the tip. PK did say something about a search that's coming up and that that search is connected to the tip but PK goes frustratingly off course at that time and we don't really learn anything there. I am not sure why but these searches often don't pan out or they happen at much later dates than what's "planned." I don't know if PK gets out over his skis and overpromises but it seems that way. The tip appears to be from a woman who was told something by someone who needed to get something off his chest (someone whose name is connected to the investigation, I think). Thanks for all your posts Razz over the years. I love reading your thoughts and theories on the case.

I am also curious about the anthropologist's findings. Those bones were found in late-January and still NOTHING. Clearly, they have to know something by now.

Adventures with Purpose: Lake Towakoni

In the most recent Adventures with Purpose video, they are at Lake Towakoni, working the Roszan Payne case. In the video, while they are just off the 2-mile Bridge, they talk about the Michael Chambers case. Jared mentions that Chambers’s daughter reached out to him but because it is suspected foul play and no car, there is nothing he could do. If nothing else, it’s an interesting video that shows the ludicrous nature of the bridge/suicide “theory.” At some points, they are in 3 feet of water just off the bridge.

Maybe they will find Michael's missing bicycle from the shop!
He does mention the bike. The nonexistent bike, in my opinion, but he does mention it. The top of the bridge to the water is such a short distance, it’s not even funny. It supports my idea that Meeks’s Disappeared theory was for a national audience, not residents of Hunt Count, who would know it was preposterous.

Episode 2 of Roszan Payne (Hunt County, TX) was posted by Adventures with Purpose the other week. Adventures with Purpose: Roszan Payne, Episode 2. The guys were all over Hunt County and, even though the episode was not about Michael Chambers, I just want to note that there was no evidence or discussion of a mysterious vortex, or other Twilight Zone-like phenomenon, that could capture a 70-year-old man and his (nonexistent) bike, impervious to law enforcement investigation and analysis. This case can be solved. Let's hope that Sheriff Jones can crack this case, once and for all.

I hate to say it but Klein talks a lot of talk to keep you interested. He has done it this entire case. JMO
I agree but I still have hope (since that's all we have anyway). I saw that the Hunt County Grand Jury is meeting in August to consider felony indictments so we can keep our fingers crossed. PI Klein speaks his mind and is not afraid to call law enforcement out for incompetence, etc. (see Thomas Brown case, Sheriff Meeks, and others) so the fact that he gets excited about Sheriff Jones and his investigators, I remain positive. Klein also mentioned an upcoming search and I hope that happens. These searches usually find their way to social media and I have not seen anything yet but perhaps it will be soon . . .

I missed this somehow from August but PI Klein's podcast gave an update on some cases. Once again, he was positive about where they are with the Chambers case and said that they hope to do some searches "early October." He said that the searches they want to do are in places that straddle public property and private property so there is work to be done (search warrants, etc.).

I’m so damned tired of this not being solved. I wonder how Meeks can sleep at night, knowing how he bungled this whole thing. In my opinion, intentionally. Grrr.
This case drives me absolutely bonkers! I think about it and the players often and I tell all my friends and students about this case. I certainly hope that things are happening behind the scenes that will get this case solved and justice can be served for Mr. Chambers. I also hope that all the early missteps and errors don’t doom any possible prosecution. I also want 48 Hours, Dateline, or Unsolved Mysteries to tackle this case. There is soooooo much fodder for a TV audience. We need some NATIONAL attention to be brought to this case! I don’t want to get to the 6th anniversary and not have some answers.

To those of you who live in or near Hunt County, Texas: Has the county ever announced any news about the remains found in January in that rural part of the county? Is anyone talking about it? Are people asking about it? Why would that information not be made public? What is going on?

Look @ Bring Papaw Home group on FB & read the most current post & comments. The man who found the remains & bicycle & more info on the area is in the comments. *** be aware there are photos of the skeletal remains***

Also look @ Klein Investigations on FB for their update.

I cant figure out how to link these pages. The struggle with these ads is real. Sorry for sloppy delivery of update.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back