Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

Checking in. Crazy coincidence/small world. I recently met a woman working at a public facility in my small town. She was showing me around, and mentioned that she had moved here from Texas not too long ago. I asked her where in TX and she said the Dallas area. I asked if she knew of Quinlan and she looked surprisedly at me and said, "Well, yes." I then asked her if she knew MC. She looked even more surprisedly at me and said, "Yes, as a matter of fact, I did." She had contact with him a few times a week, actually. As is the general consensus, she said he was a very nice man. We of course had a big convo about the case. What a random thing. Maybe that means the universe is focusing on Michael Chambers' disappearance and is working on revealing his whereabouts. Maybe I'm a nut. Either way, I am (in) patiently awaiting the day that those that loved him get the answers they need. (To include all of us that have grown to care about this so much.)

Checking in. Crazy coincidence/small world. I recently met a woman working at a public facility in my small town. She was showing me around, and mentioned that she had moved here from Texas not too long ago. I asked her where in TX and she said the Dallas area. I asked if she knew of Quinlan and she looked surprisedly at me and said, "Well, yes." I then asked her if she knew MC. She looked even more surprisedly at me and said, "Yes, as a matter of fact, I did." She had contact with him a few times a week, actually. As is the general consensus, she said he was a very nice man. We of course had a big convo about the case. What a random thing. Maybe that means the universe is focusing on Michael Chambers' disappearance and is working on revealing his whereabouts. Maybe I'm a nut. Either way, I am (in) patiently awaiting the day that those that loved him get the answers they need. (To include all of us that have grown to care about this so much.)
What are the chances!?

Maybe not so coincidental or random :).

During the Q&A he did on Mar. 5, Philip Klein said:
There are two areas they will be searching within the next week;

They need the lake levels to come down a little bit, and the ground to dry a little bit, so that they can get some equipment into the area;

They are currently talking to Texas EquuSearch to see if they can help with people; Klein is not making a public call for help because they are already getting help from the Dallas Fire Department;

and

They need to get some good equipment into an area they are interested in based on tips.

I hope and pray that progress is being made.

I’m also very curious about the DEA intel. Haven’t a clue what it could be. BC stealing pain meds from patients and selling them illegally? Doctor-shopping to get multiple prescriptions (for herself and/or to sell)? Could that be part of the reason why she went to OK when she broke her arm?

How cool is this!!! I don’t believe in coincidences - only Divine on-purposes.

If anyone has contact with Klein, can you please send him the name of mark michaud. They can find him on Facebook. He has a formal search and rescue operation (I cant remember the name off hand), but his specialty is water based searches and he has the equipment to do it. He is in Louisiana in mandeville, I think. Which is across the lake from new Orleans. Hes their guy!! I'm telling you!

I’m also very curious about the DEA intel. Haven’t a clue what it could be. BC stealing pain meds from patients and selling them illegally? Doctor-shopping to get multiple prescriptions (for herself and/or to sell)? Could that be part of the reason why she went to OK when she broke her arm?

I missed or have forgotten about DEA intel. Can anyone fill me in? I would love to hear of an arrest!

I missed or have forgotten about DEA intel. Can anyone fill me in? I would love to hear of an arrest!
It was mentioned by Philip Klein during the Q&A he did via Facebook Live on March 5th:

“Mr. (inaudible) of DEA, he is in intel group, along with all the major law enforcement and ... ah ... federal government folks ... um ... there is a possibility that there is a (inaudible) out of Hunt County, thus our lack of communication with law enforcement. I did send a letter to the Hunt County Sheriff, telling him I hope you request OAG support in this case and never got a response back, so ... that’s just the way it works.”

He also thanks the DEA’s Dallas Office for their assistance: they’ve provided some great tips.

Here is a recording of the Q&A session (he talks about the Chambers case for a few minutes starting around 18’35”, and then again around 26’):

What are the chances!?

They need the lake levels to come down a little bit, and the ground to dry a little bit, so that they can get some equipment into the area;

They are currently talking to Texas EquuSearch to see if they can help with people; Klein is not making a public call for help because they are already getting help from the Dallas Fire Department;

and

They need to get some good equipment into an area they are interested in based on tips.

It's encouraging that Dallas Fire Dept. remains interested and helpful in MC's case, along with everyone else patiently waiting for justice to be served to those deserving of it.

Thank you, imho, and everyone else providing updates and remembering this firefighter.

It IS a small world! Did this woman know BC as well? Inquiring minds..

What are the chances!?

and

I was wondering if they did indeed do those other searches yet or are still waiting. It's been quiet on the Klein and FB front. Going over there to look for any updates. I'm very happy to see all these posts, guys and gals!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back