Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

Subject to change, my current thoughts are that MC was transported in a truck from his property to wherever he is now. I don't think his own truck was used, however. Part of my reasoning is that he's such a tall man, it might be harder to transport him concealed in a car.

I still have not 100% ruled out a scenario of MC leaving of his own accord, but that's way, way down my list now. All MOO, and always subject to change :)
I feel like we're back at ground zero but I'm ok with that. IOW (In other words) this may not be as convoluted as we once thought. Awful either way, though.

Thank you IMHO, saved me again. John Loudon, that's his name. And I didn't even think of YouTube.

I feel like we're back at ground zero but I'm ok with that. IOW (In other words) this may not be as convoluted as we once thought. Awful either way, though.

Thank you IMHO, saved me again. John Loudon, that's his name. And I didn't even think of YouTube.
The hiding of an act has been quite convoluted, as is typical when people lie and create diversions. The simple version is an age old criminal act of killing someone. Thanks Razz for bringing up the Klein video. It was very telling and confirmed my beliefs about Mr. Chambers. Hopefully Klein's team and others can find the body and put Mr. Chambers to rest as well as apply justice. IMO

I feel pretty much the same, Razz, about being back at ground zero. Still can't believe just over 2 years has gone by!

Probably no connection, but 24 year old Clifton Crabtree has been arrested for the murder of a family member. I thought it might be of interest because he lives not too far down the road from the former Chambers residence. He's being held on a one million dollar bond. Probably just coincidence, but thought I'd throw it out there.

nothing new? really?

We're we baited that news was forthcoming? Twice recently?

Just sad for MC (and those who genuinely know and love him) at what this has turned into.
It ended up rather more like a no news update, didn't it? I do hope they will be able to continue/finish more searches soon.
I'm also wondering if it's time for a more in-depth story a TV channel, or other media platform, could do. I realize there was some coverage in March, at the 2 yr. mark of MC's disappearance, but I'd love to see more.

Klein released this statement on May 10, 2019:
----------------------------------------------
Statement regarding disappearance of Mr. Michael Chambers:
Good Evening!
We have been made aware of a post circulating around Facebook stating that Michael Chambers wife has been charged in his disappearance. At this time, we have confirmed with the HCSO, Lieutenant Roger Seals, that this is indeed false information.
Thank you to the people who have sent to us to confirm. We still are investigating this case and more searches will be conducted in the near future!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back