Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

It was NOT MC:

“PRESS RELEASE: DEATH INVESTIGATION

GREENVILLE: On August 11, 2019, at 12:13 p.m. the Greenville Police Department received a report of a missing person from the 4200 block of Morrison Street. It was reported that Oscar Mondragon, a 20 year old resident of Greenville, had not been seen or heard from since leaving the residence around 4:00 a.m. After receiving the report, officers began searching the area.

At 1:42 p.m. officers located a body submersed in the water at Lake Reservoir #4, located at 4200 Power Lane. The body was positively identified as Oscar Mondragon and the family was notified.

An investigation was initiated in the circumstances surrounding the death and an autopsy was ordered. No further information is available at this time.”
Hunt County Theft Reports
Prayers for the family and MC.
My heart did a leap when I saw your post, as it always does when there's any news re: Papaw. May the young man rest in peace. Such a sad thing. Thanks for staying on top of things, IMHO.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=klein investigations and consulting&epa=SEARCH_BOX
I believe this link is ok to post. I didn't yet see it on BringPapawHome's FB page yet, unless I missed it.
Just an official word from Klein that the search for MC is getting closer.
Thanks for the heads-up, Tripod! I think it’s OK to quote although I don’t see it posted on the BPH FB page yet, either:

“UPDATE : The Michael Chambers search.

We have begun to select a date, time, and location for the search team. We have begun and are in the final groupings of the selection for the search team. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL if you are selected. We are overwhelmed regarding emails for the search so please do not send any other emails.

You might begin to collect items for the search. You will need sustained water, high boots, jeans, long sleeve shirts, hats if you wear them (we suggest it). Your socks should be thick or walking socks.

The next step will be an email from Investigator Gear to your email box. It will be within the next four weeks. Then, she will send a secondary email stating the meeting place and date.

We thank you again for volunteering - and working to help us with this case.” (BBM)
https://www.facebook.com/443864945696095/posts/2384262771656293?sfns=

So if I understand this correctly, the search is at least four weeks away. I know Klein has been extremely busy with the Tom Brown case as it was announced last week that the Texas Attorney General’s Office suspended its investigation into the case (sigh ...), but I am also starting wonder if the delay is due to a lack of funding (I am only speculating and hopefully, I am wrong).

I continue to believe that there are multiple people who know exactly what happened to PaPaw. If even one of them would speak up.

Sending prayers to you, Suzy and your dad.

Thanks for the heads-up, Tripod! I think it’s OK to quote although I don’t see it posted on the BPH FB page yet, either:

“UPDATE : The Michael Chambers search.

We have begun to select a date, time, and location for the search team. We have begun and are in the final groupings of the selection for the search team. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL if you are selected. We are overwhelmed regarding emails for the search so please do not send any other emails.

You might begin to collect items for the search. You will need sustained water, high boots, jeans, long sleeve shirts, hats if you wear them (we suggest it). Your socks should be thick or walking socks.

The next step will be an email from Investigator Gear to your email box. It will be within the next four weeks. Then, she will send a secondary email stating the meeting place and date.

We thank you again for volunteering - and working to help us with this case.” (BBM)
https://www.facebook.com/443864945696095/posts/2384262771656293?sfns=

So if I understand this correctly, the search is at least four weeks away. I know Klein has been extremely busy with the Tom Brown case as it was announced last week that the Texas Attorney General’s Office suspended its investigation into the case (sigh ...), but I am also starting wonder if the delay is due to a lack of funding (I am only speculating and hopefully, I am wrong).

I continue to believe that there are multiple people who know exactly what happened to PaPaw. If even one of them would speak up.

Sending prayers to you, Suzy and your dad.
It does sound like it'll be a good 4 weeks, at least. I do agree with you that there are at least 2 other people who know what happened to Papaw, IMO. I know I tended to stick to one of my early opinions for quite a while- that he intentionally walked off and/or committed self-harm, but my current thoughts align with yours and the majority here. I'll never rule something 100% out, but until and unless we ever learn more...
BringPapawHome at last!

I' d thought she was (married)! It's neither here nor there, but she and that family deserve some good things in their lives, and answers. I think of them often.
I imagine the past two years have been quite a strain on everyone in that family.I don't think she is any less determined to find the truth now.She has stayed at it longer than anyone else I don't see her backing down.It must be hard with no cooperation from law enforcement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back