Found Deceased TX - Michael Swearingin, 32, & Jenna Scott, 28, Temple, Bell County, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me? Is he CM connected to another missing woman? April Pease? April Lee Pease – The Charley Project
april_lee_pease_2.jpg

April Pease
He writes about her on on Mix martial Arts.com and Wordpress..
A letter I sent to kidnappers....
cedric marks: please help him
I wish we had pics to compare, but coincidences??? One is writing an mma website about his woman woes and the other is teaching self defense and just happens to have similar issues (minus the child)?? I'm awed right now.

Killeen: Gym empowers women

BTW: April is missing from my hometown area.

Video at link.

Families await word on missing Central Texas man, woman

[...]

“I last talked to Michael Thursday afternoon and the text that have been received on early Friday morning, I’m not sure if that was Michael and Jenna even texting,” Harrison said.

When she went by his home, she suspected foul play after finding the surveillance video missing and his dog locked up.

“Jaxx never stays in the crate unless Michael goes to the store or has to a meeting at work or something usually Jaxx sleeps in a bed in Michael’s room,” Harrison said.

Harrison says Swearingin was in a committed relationship at the time of his disappearance.

“When he comes back, Rachel is ready to get married she told me last night,” Harrison said.

Jenna Scott’s father, Jonathan, also spoke out on Scott’s criminal past he says has been brought to light by other media outlets.

“She turned her life around completely. During the past three years, she’s been attending alcoholics anonymous. Because of prior incidents she was enrolled in TPAPN (Texas Peer Assistance Program for Nurses) and was clean. Every drug and alcohol test she took she was absolutely clean,” Scott said.

Although he would not elaborate what her criminal past entailed, he says it has nothing to do with her disappearance.

[...]
I found her criminal records - it does shed some light on why what the judge may have been thinking when the protective order was thrown out. It still doesn't mean she wasn't in danger though, but from a strictly legal standpoint, I can understand a little better.

need some (more) good news. I’m wondering if they arrested C. Thinking he might have something to do with the disappearances but who knows?
Sadly, he doesn’t seem like one who will talk even in custody. If he did it, LEs best bet would be to retrace is steps and look along his travel path. These poor people. :( MOO

Yes I would say 99.9% sure CM is responsible for both. The media seems to want to try to put her in a bad light so the Judge doesn't feel that he has blood on his hands the Judge is pretty new previously was a criminal defense lawyer. Seems like he sure has a soft spot for abusers and murderers. Likely another person that was connected to CM that went missing he said he buried him in a cemetery .

My question is How many others is he connected to how come the media isn't picking this up. Looks like a serial killer. I can't Say much more at this time thoughts and prayers are needed for the families

I wish we had pics to compare, but coincidences??? One is writing an mma website about his woman woes and the other is teaching self defense and just happens to have similar issues (minus the child)?? I'm awed right now.

Volunteers search area for missing Temple man, woman
Volunteers met Saturday at the Hawkeye Shooting Academy in Temple. After a brief meeting and prayer, they were divided up into different teams. Each team was tasked with scouring nine different areas across Central Texas.

Richie Davis has known Swearingin and Scott for over 10 years. He led a search group at Arrowhead Point Park.

"We're looking for glasses, anything suspicious that potentially tie us back to them," he said.

Davis and a handful of volunteers looked through the grassy area, hoping to find any clues.

“We don’t necessarily know where we need to look but we are starting somewhere and creating a radius and spread out from here to Austin, towards the Waco area, just cover everything and looking for anything," he said.

Davis added that the search for Swearingin and Scott has brought complete strangers together.

Yes! I discovered the connection several days ago and have been disappointed trying to find information on April’s disappearance. A tip has been sent to Temple police and the department where April was reported missing just in case they haven’t put the 2 together. Do you know any more about April’s case since you’re local??

Jenna's father said she was turning her life around. Michael's mother was Jenna's nursing supervisor. They were friends for about 8-9 years. Lots of friends helping out in the search. A private investigator was hired but no longer needed after Tuesday. They are grateful for help from the police. It is hard to hear the questions from reporters. Asking for prayers for a miracle.

Yes! I discovered the connection several days ago and have been disappointed trying to find information on April’s disappearance. A tip has been sent to Temple police and the department where April was reported missing just in case they haven’t put the 2 together. Do you know any more about April’s case since you’re local??
I grew up in that area, until my early 20's. However, lived in MN, until fairly recently. I even worked in LE for 20 yrs and never heard of April's case until WS. Sad! All I can offer is that the city she was reported missing in, Bloomington, is a suburb of Minneapolis. It has all walks of life, but I would really consider it more suburban. It sits right on the Minnesota river, also. A lot of nature preserve type areas around the area. Plenty of places to hide something. Homicide rate is really low. But, does have it's drug infested areas, also. At least this is how I would have described it 4 years ago.
What I got from the MMA letter...
Seemed like he wanted everyone to think April was in Washington state. If you notice the phone number he left was even a WA phone number. Like he was there looking for her. I do not buy any of it. Probably, thinks he is smarter than everyone else and was trying to get LE off his track. Maybe, at some point they were getting close and he got desperate???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa