Found Deceased TX - Michael Swearingin, 32, & Jenna Scott, 28, Temple, Bell County, 4 Jan 2019 *endangered*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jan 6, 2019.

1. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

I wish we had pics to compare, but coincidences??? One is writing an mma website about his woman woes and the other is teaching self defense and just happens to have similar issues (minus the child)?? I'm awed right now.

Killeen: Gym empowers women

BTW: April is missing from my hometown area.

2. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

I check this thread several times a day. Something about this case has taken hold of me. I worry about where Michael and Jenna are, what happened to them, etc. Where are they?

3. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

I found her criminal records - it does shed some light on why what the judge may have been thinking when the protective order was thrown out. It still doesn't mean she wasn't in danger though, but from a strictly legal standpoint, I can understand a little better.

4. lauradee12

lauradee12 Member

5. Luckyzmom

Luckyzmom Well-Known Member

I check in often as well, can't imagine what these families go through everyday. Please know a lot of people out here are praying with you !

6. Jackielee09

Jackielee09 Well-Known Member

need some (more) good news. I’m wondering if they arrested C. Thinking he might have something to do with the disappearances but who knows?

7. Concernedmamaof3

Concernedmamaof3 Well-Known Member

Sadly, he doesn’t seem like one who will talk even in custody. If he did it, LEs best bet would be to retrace is steps and look along his travel path. These poor people. :( MOO

8. Mountain Misst

Mountain Misst FA in Aus.

That sets off alarm bells..... Perfect place for a predator to pick up victim archetypes. Very troubling.

9. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

He was a Tinder date - they did NOT meet at a self-defense class.

10. V4truth

V4truth New Member

Yes I would say 99.9% sure CM is responsible for both. The media seems to want to try to put her in a bad light so the Judge doesn't feel that he has blood on his hands the Judge is pretty new previously was a criminal defense lawyer. Seems like he sure has a soft spot for abusers and murderers. Likely another person that was connected to CM that went missing he said he buried him in a cemetery .

My question is How many others is he connected to how come the media isn't picking this up. Looks like a serial killer. I can't Say much more at this time thoughts and prayers are needed for the families

11. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Volunteers search area for missing Temple man, woman

12. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

13. doodles1211

If he is the same CM from AP's case, he has already learned not talking will help you...

14. Jackielee09

I wonder if police have asked Texas EquuSearch. The search yesterday was volunteer driven?

And does anyone know if there is a family driven FB site? To get information on future searches.

15. lauradee12

lauradee12 Member

Michael's mother and Jenna's father talk to a local news station.
    KCEN TV

16. jcosmedj8

jcosmedj8 New Member

Yes! I discovered the connection several days ago and have been disappointed trying to find information on April’s disappearance. A tip has been sent to Temple police and the department where April was reported missing just in case they haven’t put the 2 together. Do you know any more about April’s case since you’re local??

17. Jackielee09

I couldn’t hear a thing. Anything new?

LaborDayRN and StarEyes like this.
  18. lauradee12

lauradee12 Member

Jenna's father said she was turning her life around. Michael's mother was Jenna's nursing supervisor. They were friends for about 8-9 years. Lots of friends helping out in the search. A private investigator was hired but no longer needed after Tuesday. They are grateful for help from the police. It is hard to hear the questions from reporters. Asking for prayers for a miracle.

19. doodles1211

I grew up in that area, until my early 20's. However, lived in MN, until fairly recently. I even worked in LE for 20 yrs and never heard of April's case until WS. Sad! All I can offer is that the city she was reported missing in, Bloomington, is a suburb of Minneapolis. It has all walks of life, but I would really consider it more suburban. It sits right on the Minnesota river, also. A lot of nature preserve type areas around the area. Plenty of places to hide something. Homicide rate is really low. But, does have it's drug infested areas, also. At least this is how I would have described it 4 years ago.
    What I got from the MMA letter...
    Seemed like he wanted everyone to think April was in Washington state. If you notice the phone number he left was even a WA phone number. Like he was there looking for her. I do not buy any of it. Probably, thinks he is smarter than everyone else and was trying to get LE off his track. Maybe, at some point they were getting close and he got desperate???

scmom, TxMother67, Al Ka and 6 others like this.
  20. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators