GUILTY TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #10

Right, since posting that comment I’ve realized that the passport charges [unlawful use of her sister’s passport] would definitely keep her incarcerated for up to 25 years.
Wasn’t that charge dropped without prejudice? I wonder if they will refile it? It was filed in New Jersey, right? I’m not sure how to look it up.

Here we go:

Says the DA dropped charges for the escape attempt in rest of headline.
Yes, thanks— but I’m wondering now about the passport charges.
Because if she did manage to win on appeal — and you never can tell— the passport charges are the only way to keep her incarcerated.

Yes, thanks— but I’m wondering now about the passport charges.
Because if she did manage to win on appeal — and you never can tell— the passport charges are the only way to keep her incarcerated.
I may be wrong, but wasn’t passport charge filed along with the other charge and both dropped? I can’t remember. Seems both were filed out of the same jurisdiction in New Jersey. Wish I was savvy enough to look it up. I want to say the reason they were dropped was because the New Jersey jurisdiction had time constraints because if the murder charges in Texas. They needed them to go first.

I may be wrong, but wasn’t passport charge filed along with the other charge and both dropped? I can’t remember. Seems both were filed out of the same jurisdiction in New Jersey. Wish I was savvy enough to look it up. I want to say the reason they were dropped was because the New Jersey jurisdiction had time constraints because if the murder charges in Texas. They needed them to go first.
You may be right but I honestly don’t recall the passport theft being dropped.

I believe the passport charges still stand.
Correct, according to this….from 11/30/23

While the escape charge is dismissed – along with a theft charge for walking out on a Botox treatment – there is another federal charge Armstrong may face for using her sister's passport to flee the country.

That charge is still pending. If charged and sentenced, she could face up to 25 years in federal prison.

I didn't mean to blame him for anything. He isn't the first man to enjoy the female attention of another with the same interests. It's likely IMO he never dreamed something this horrible would happen and simply didn't know how to break ties.
I agree, that is one possible view of him.

Another possible view leaves him blameless in the legal sense, but might be a little less flattering than "aw shucks":

- Alpha male athlete was engaging in the time honored tradition of "chick juggling" after the relationship with chick number one got a little stale and chick number two was getting interesting. Needs to keep chick number one in the line up, just in case chick number two does not work out.

- Game plan: Gradually move chick one to "back up". Gradually promote chick two to "lead". No- neither one needs to to know about the other "team mate".

But I fully agree, I dont think he knew what lengths KA would go to at all. Rather, he probably just concluded that if KA discovered she was being "juggled", she would simply take herself out of the line up.

Last edited:
Hmm, from the article...

During her murder trial in November, testimony revealed she had lab work done prior to her cosmetic procedures. Plastic surgeons routine check a patient's general health and whether she is pregnant prior to an elective surgery, like a nose job. In fact, Armstrong's surgery was pushed back by a day, a witness testified, because Armstrong failed to get the labs completed. Her doctor's office told her they were necessary. She had the labs done the next day and was able to go under the knife.

So why didn't the labs show her supposed pregnancy?

And wouldn't she have been tested when she was booked? (Unless she specifically refused to take a test.)

Hmm, from the article...

During her murder trial in November, testimony revealed she had lab work done prior to her cosmetic procedures. Plastic surgeons routine check a patient's general health and whether she is pregnant prior to an elective surgery, like a nose job. In fact, Armstrong's surgery was pushed back by a day, a witness testified, because Armstrong failed to get the labs completed. Her doctor's office told her they were necessary. She had the labs done the next day and was able to go under the knife.

So why didn't the labs show her supposed pregnancy?

And wouldn't she have been tested when she was booked? (Unless she specifically refused to take a test.)
Hmmm, yes, definitely raises questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back