TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury has been selected and Armstrong’s trial is set to begin Wednesday at 9 a.m. in Austin.

Armstrong made international headlines after evading law enforcement for 43 days, using her sister's passport to book it to Costa Rica. U.S. Marshals tracked her down and made the arrest at a seaside resort town.

Just flew into Austin, TX to attend the Kaitlin Armstrong trial. Opening statements are expected tomorrow.Armstrong is accused of murdering professional cyclist Mo Wilson in a fit a jealousy. Wilson and Armstrong's boyfriend had a romantic history.

And then earlier this month, Armstrong attempted to run away from police custody during a routine doctor's appointment. She scaled a fence and ran a few blocks through neighborhoods in her black and white prison uniform.

Before both sides got the chance to address potential jurors, the judge asked if anyone had a preformed opinion (due to the heavy media attention) that would impact their decision on a verdict. A handful of jurors were dismissed after that question.

Armstrong sat in the courtroom, dressed in a business suit and facing dozens of prospective jurors on Monday.
Those randomly selected Travis County voters spent much of the day answering questions about how they feel about the law, law enforcement and – the most important question – whether they can be fair and unbiased.

Definitely not me! I think she’s 100000% guilty
can you even imagine the Websleuths-informed potential juror responses to the judge’s questions regarding bias:

1. that girl could really run in those striped pants
2. she was a lot faster than that guy who wiped out
3. i gotta ask her, why not a non extradition country? United flew to Havana like three gates over in Newark!

DISMISSED

Armstrong sat in the courtroom, dressed in a business suit and facing dozens of prospective jurors on Monday.
Those randomly selected Travis County voters spent much of the day answering questions about how they feel about the law, law enforcement and – the most important question – whether they can be fair and unbiased.
Apologies for being shallow; I wonder if she wore/will wear her hair down? Dress like a feminine yet modest yogini? Accessories (to the crime a separate issue)? Demeanor so far? Not much detail in descriptions. Due to gag order? Anyway…

Last edited:
can you even imagine the Websleuths-informed potential juror responses to the judge’s questions regarding bias:

1. that girl could really run in those striped pants
2. she was a lot faster than that guy who wiped out
3. i gotta ask her, why not a non extradition country? United flew to Havana like three gates over in Newark!

DISMISSED
4. Teal Akerson is kind of hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members