TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw it on her facebook. I think it was a background pic IIRC.

Edit to add: just checked her facebook again. It's been cleared of most photos now; even the ones of he and her and the photos of the girls too.

Last edited:
So I live in Maryland and we’ve only had to provide documentation when entering Kindergarten. My kids are 11,9,7 and we haven’t been asked for anything since. And I know that some people have moved yet still send their kids to the school (it’s a 9 on great schools along with others in the area). Anyway, the only way they will ask for documents again is if there is a “whistle-blower” and tells the school about it. At that point they’ll start investigating. But otherwise, it would go unnoticed (even when our school is over capacity ugh)

It's interesting how different things can be from one city or state to another. There are reasons our local SA districts are so strict with attendance zoning rules.

On this issue of school’s asking for documentation yearly, that brings up a question.

What happens when a divorced couple have split custody and live in different school districts?

The situations I am aware of in the state, the children go to the best school. When the parents have the children 4 days one week, three days the next week, which is the normal here, the time spent with each parent is pretty close to 50%. Summers are worked out in each family as the children have their own activities, family members to visit etc.

Where did you find Christmas picture. Didn’t see that in her ig or Facebook?
Hmm good question. I'm local so I've been seeing images of the family everywhere. Must've been on the local news website or NO's social media. Can't remember exactly. Dogs are my soft spot so I frequently catch myself noticing them first in pictures.

Not meaning to ruffle feathers above; just noting that we have three dead women and an apparent eagerness to absolve the man who owned the property he allowed them to live on. Nor shall I mention the excoriation of Sheriff Javier Salazar and the overweening confidence in Dr. Randall E. Frost. I will stick with the word "instructive."
People should have overwhelming confidence in this medical examiner. Go google this physician’s name. This physician is literally quoted in several textbooks on how to be a medical examiner. He’s been in practice for 30 years. He’s DOUBLE board certified. He's board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology and in Forensic Pathology. He’s also been a medical school professor. His qualifications and reputation are impeccable.

Rigsby, regarding point #2, there is a bit of a furor about that observation. I find it significant. Not sure what it means exactly, but it means something. Her supporters do not like this observation, but so far no one has risen to the challenge and produced one single photo with all three together. Not a friend or family member has a single photo to prove this observation incorrect.

Edited to add that there are photos with her son.

I have kids, and am usually the one taking the photos, but if I died suddenly, there are photos of us all together. Checking SM of random parents I know, and they all have selfies with their kids, or holiday family photos, etc.

What could it mean?
I hadn't noticed there's not a recent of photo of Nichol Olsen and her daughters together. When added to the knowledge that the double board certified medical examiner with 30 years of experience released that Nichol Olsen killed both her daughters (murder-suicide), that's quite odd.

I hadn't noticed there's not a recent of photo of Nichol Olsen and her daughters together. When added to the knowledge that the double board certified medical examiner with 30 years of experience released that Nichol Olsen killed both her daughters (murder-suicide), that's quite odd.

Do you have a link for that? So far I haven’t seen anything that said Nichol killed the girls, which has been the biggest delay in resolution of this case.

Nope

With all the friends and relatives - there is probably pictures of the three of them from last months holiday gatherings/parties/gift exchange on their SM pages.

With all the friends and relatives - there is probably pictures of the three of them from last months holiday gatherings/parties/gift exchange on their SM pages.
You'd think there would be photos with the three together, but apparently not.

The oldest child went to the aunt's home on weekends. Where did the youngest child go on weekends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie