Deceased/Not Found TX - Nicholas Plaza, 5, San Antonio, 23 Oct 2001 *R. Zavala, P. Plaza guilty*

OMG, what kind of a mother is that to let her son go through all that....
Both should go to jail 4 lwp...
Now that got me sick reading the article......

It's frightening to know that there are people like Zavala and Plaza in this world. You know there are more of them out there, inflicting the most horrifying abuses on their children -- keeping it hidden until one day the abusers go too far and the children are killed.

There is an organization/lobbying group called Protect www.protect.org, which I joined not too long ago. Not sure how much they can do about prevention of child abuse and murder, but hopefully it's a step in the right direction. Otherwise, I just have no idea how people like this can be stopped. :mad:

Opie said:
The last post said it--he is (finally) in a better place. May he rest in peace and may his "parents" (ptooey) NOT have peace in this life or the next.
I agree totally. I hope the mother (egg donar) & father (sperm donar) burn in HELL! :furious:

I've been thinking about this case ever since I read this and it plagues my mind to think there are people out there who are so lucky to have a little child and then allow this to go on. I'd love to slap silly that Mother myself!

I might have missed it, but has the mother been arrested? Any photos of these two?

Scandi

scandi said:
I've been thinking about this case ever since I read this and it plagues my mind to think there are people out there who are so lucky to have a little child and then allow this to go on. I'd love to slap silly that Mother myself!

I might have missed it, but has the mother been arrested? Any photos of these two?

Scandi

1111672_200X150.jpg

http://www.ksat.com/news/1796644/detail.html

1796639_200X150.jpg

10053134_240X180.jpg

I am not a violent person, but I really believe I could hurt these two people. They can't get enough justice in this life, but I believe there is a special place in hell for them.

Good Morning,

What I think SWINE is the definition of and what it sounds like to me is the immediate thought I have when I look at the photo of this female. To me it is the worst among living things, a swine among men.

I have been on this forum for years. When I learned about Jessica Lunsford I just cried. It was the worst thing I had ever learned about. Little Nickolas, he suffered every minute of every day from his torturers, alive, knowing his Mom never came to help him.

If there really is a God in Heaven, I pray for Him to seek a vengance on anyone on this earth who are so evil they could ever hurt a child like this with no compunction.

Thank you IdahoMom for the photos.

Scandi

There was a thread on him a while back. It has bothered me ever since. I keeping thinking about the pain this little boy must have been in. I couldn't remember his name but I finallyl found this on charleyproject and they have an update that says the boyfriend got 60 some years in prison and the mother 20. I am glad that he got some justice. I just hope they find his little body some day so he can have a proper burial. If anyone has any more updates can you please post.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/plaza_nicholas.html

How can this beautiful child disappear from the face of the earth, and the people responsbile for his care go unpunished? I will never, ever, understand. I look at his smile and imagine the lack of any smile that possibly occured in his last days in this world. Someone needs to pay. Justice needs to be served.

I think they are both in prison now, Reannan...boyfriend is serving 60 years, mother is serving 20 years.

Yes, I remember seeing that horrible so called "mother" on TV. :furious: I hope she and the boyfriend rot in he!!. :furious:

God Bless Nicholas' soul.

SAN ANTONIO -- A woman testified Wednesday against her ex-boyfriend who she accuses of sexually and physically abusing her 5-year-old son.

Priscilla Plaza said she suspects that Ruben Zavala abused her son, Nicolas, who has been missing since 2001.

Zavala is charged with injury to a child. According to an arrest affidavit, Zavala was physically and sexually abused

http://www.ksat.com/news/13663854/detail.html

This is a link with a video of the mom testifying against the boyfriend, of course, for a deal I am sure. She says she walked in on him naked in the bathtub with Nicholas but she did nothing.

she seems so non chalant about it.....somewhere i read he took a bath with him every night behind a locked door. why in the world would she stay when she didnt just suspect what was going on she knew what was going on! how can you just set back and know what is happening and not stop it? She literally watched the little boy waste away before everyones eyes! and what about the pervs mother! she had to know as well what was happening why wasnt she charged for failure to protect a child as well?

Tragic story of Nicholas Plaza

The story of a missing 5-year-old boy named Nicholas Plaza shocked San Antonio in 2001, as many hoped he would be found.

He was last seen alive Oct. 23, 2001, at his home on the far west side. He lived with his mother, Priscilla Ann Plaza, her boyfriend, Ruben Zavala Jr., and Zavala's mother, Celia Ramos.

(more at link)
Tragic story of Nicholas Plaza

<modsnipped against tos>

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads