TX - Nita Moseley, 33, pregnant, murdered, La Marque, 26 Sept 2015 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by los2188, Sep 27, 2015.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

2. Loading...

3. PJFL

PJFL What's done in the dark will come to the light.

http://www.galvnews.com/news/free/article_1b5375bc-651d-11e5-a8ba-c7d3b44dd7c4.html

http://www.click2houston.com/news/woman-found-dead-in-la-marque-home-son-missing/35511326

4. ms_x_to_the_m

ms_x_to_the_m Active Member

5. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

Teen and a vehicle found. It is likely the woman's car. Are you thinking what I am thinking?

6. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

I know I am!

7. Han

Han reg user

definitely. So sad. Doubly so.

8. SurfieTX

SurfieTX New Member

9. SurfieTX

SurfieTX New Member

10. SurfieTX

SurfieTX New Member

11. JenniferTx

JenniferTx www.tristatrace.wordpress .com

RIP Nita. Poor lady.

12. BrownRice

BrownRice Active Member

13. SthrnRaine

SthrnRaine New Member

14. Tulessa

Tulessa Active Member

These cases just keep getting darker, and darker. :(

15. Tulessa

Tulessa Active Member

16. BrownRice

BrownRice Active Member

Those are crazy.

I find it interesting somebody can look so normal and put together in their pictures online and really be a mess of a person in real life. Sad for everyone involved. This story really highlights how parents' actions can horribly affect their kids. NOT saying at all that she deserved her murder, but her kid(s) have really paid the price for their parents' lifestyle choices.

17. bessie

bessie <b><span style="color:#007C00;">WS Administrator</ Administrator

New details after mother found murdered in home, teen son charged
    Son, 14, charged with murder after his pregnant mother found dead

Author: Anoushah Rasta, Reporter
    Jonathan Martinez, Anchor/Reporter
    Published On: Sep 29 2015 11:27:52 AM CDT Updated On: Sep 29 2015 06:37:18 PM CDT

[...]
    KPRC 2 has learned that Child Protective Services investigated the family in 2005.

Relatives said at the time there was a bitter custody dispute between Moseley and her then-husband. The relatives also said the parents were engaged in conduct that places the child in probable, imminent and irreparable injury.

Relatives were granted custody of the boy, but it wasn't the last time he would bounce from home to home.

In 2010, CPS was involved for a second time. It's unclear why the relatives he was staying with no longer had custody or who currently has custody.

Over the last decade, the documents also reveal restraining orders filed on more than one occasion involving the parents.[HR][/HR]Murdered La Marque mom was pregnant, official confirms
    By Miya Shay
    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 04:25PM

[...]
    She never expected Moseley to be dead, and her grandson to be charged with murder.

"He was loving and smart, anything I tell him to do, he would do it," said Maldonado. "If I tell him not to do something, he wouldn't do it. I never did see any anger problems. Never never. Nita loved him so much. That was her world, her heart."

18. bessie

bessie <b><span style="color:#007C00;">WS Administrator</ Administrator

Teen son of La Marque woman found dead charged with murder
    By Miya Shay
    Monday, September 28, 2015 05:57PM

[...]
    "She did any and everything for her son, and for him not to be there, it is a little disturbing," said Austin, a man who lived next door.

Eyewitness News, though, is learning there is another side to the story. The teenager's father told us Monday afternoon that the boy was a "good kid." The father also says Moseley has had numerous cases with Child Protective Services.

Our sources tell Eyewitness News that Moseley has had a number of dealings with CPS, involving more than one child. Her other children do not live with her. Sources also tell Eyewitness News that Moseley spent years working as an exotic dancer, and used to travel around the country.[HR][/HR]Boy, 14, charged with murdering his pregnant mother who was 'found in a pool of blood' had twice been removed from the family home in Texas
    By Jennifer Newton for MailOnline
    Published: 09:11 EST, 30 September 2015 | Updated: 10:00 EST, 30 September 2015

[...]
    However, it had now emerged that the boy and another son of Ms Moseley had been removed from her care by officials for Harris County Child Protective Services.

Spokeswoman Estella Olguin said the teenage suspect was first removed from his mother's custody in October 2005 and was in foster care until his paternal grandmother received custody of him in March 2007.

He again was removed from his mother's custody in April 2010 and was in foster care until his father was awarded custody in February 2011. She added that another son also was removed from the woman's custody less than a month after his birth for the same reasons as the older boy.

[...]
    Betty Simons told the station: 'My family is grieving, they are hurt. They all feel just lost without her. There's nothing bad to say about her. She was beautiful, and smart, and so easy to love.

19. perfectingpink

Police Say 14-Year-Old Confesses to Stabbing Pregnant Mother

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/texas-police-teen-confessed-stabbing-strangling-mother-34181271

20. perfectingpink

My goodness, after reading everything about this child's life, it is evident violence surrounded him. I am not condoning what he did, but I cannot help but feel empathy for him and the turbulent life he endured.

21. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Active Member

This case keeps popping up on my news feed. Still no motive?