TX TX - Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez, 6, family members say haven't seen since Nov 2022, Everman, 25 Mar 2023 *endangered*

You can't just hop on a plane and go to another country without preparation. Even infants require passports. Do we know if the mother is a US citizen?
Some may know, but IMO The mother is a citizen. We only know per the press conferences that the bio dad of The missing 6yr old was deported prior to the child's birth.

You can't just hop on a plane and go to another country without preparation. Even infants require passports. Do we know if the mother is a US citizen?
Yes there must have been lots of passport preparations done.
I have not checked recently, but last year Department of State was quoting up to 20 weeks for new passport applications to be processed. MOO.

I’m thinking his family paid for the tickets.

Just because he’s living in squalor here doesn’t mean his family doesn’t have money.

Not all of India is poor.

MOO
I believe IMO there may have been a large refund check already paid along with what ever savings or earnings in the past months. MOO

Yes there must have been lots of passport preparations done.
I have not checked recently, but last year Department of State was quoting up to 20 weeks for new passport applications to be processed. MOO.
We made airline flights reservations last week and there was a passport application travel alert on the airline website about the delay in the process.

I found this, I am not sure how far they are from Dallas:

The Dallas Passport Agency is meant to serve travelers with urgent travel needs. To use this office, you need to provide proof of urgent international travel within 14 calendar days or need a foreign visa within 28 calendar days. Jan 27, 2023

We made airline flights reservations last week and there was a passport application travel alert on the airline website about the delay in the process.

The Dallas Passport Agency is meant to serve travelers with urgent travel needs. To use this office, you need to provide proof of urgent international travel within 14 calendar days or need a foreign visa within 28 calendar days. Jan 27, 2023
New passport applications per Department of State website
Current Processing Times: Processing times have changed several times in the last few months. As of March 24, we are processing routine applications in 10-13 weeks, and expedited applications in 7-9 weeks. Processing times begin when we receive your application

I'm sure that must have been quite a story on why all needed to leave the country fast. Wonder what the plan was for proof? MOO

Has there been any question as to why CRS told investigators in March he was with his dad in Mexico, but yet back around about November The "adopted Godfather" Mr. Parsons of 10yrs told reporters CRS told him The bio dad's Sister took him.

16-year-old grandson received a call from his mother, telling him he needed to come visit her in Everman, and bring his 12-year-old brother.

Morales said the boy returned later with video games, and pet birds to give to an 18-year-old sister. The two teenagers have lived with her in White Settlement for more than four years, and the younger boy moved into her home about six months ago.
The younger child being the 12yr old just moved in with grandmother from CRS 6mos earlier - was that about the same time or right before the 6 yr old is last seen?? IMO yes.

Do we know what came first the child services visit or the kids visit to bio mom where the birds and gifts were given?

Do we know what came first the child services visit or the kids visit to bio mom where the birds and gifts were given?
Yes, After the authorities interview from what is in the above article. MOO.

"Other than a father in Mexico, who has told police he hasn't seen the boy, there is no family out of the country who he may be with, Morales said. She said her daughter was also telling people the boy was with a cousin, but that also wasn't true."

snipped & BBM from the above post ref news article.
Cindy's mother- children's grandmother confirms there is not any other family out of country. Only 6yr old missing Noel's father.
MOO.

"The family also still used the two extra bedrooms inside Parson’s home.'
I wish we knew exactly who was allowed to be in the main home 2 bedrooms. Texas Law does in fact have occupancy codes on that type of thing.
"Parson said. Because of his disabilities, it could be difficult for his parents to care for him"
IMO That is a very interesting statement from the owner of the home and "adopted Godfather "of 10 yrs.
I can't stop to wonder if there was more to the difficult care? How long was it difficult?

"Noel’s half-siblings — twins who are now 5 months old — came along, things got a little tougher, Parson said.
Parson said Noel was jealous of the twins and sometimes would refuse to eat anything, leading him to occasionally become dangerously thin.'
BBM emphasis
Occasionally? Dangerously thin?
This begs the tough questions now!! Who did he notify? And When? Texas has steep laws on this,it must be reported when you see it. We are already talking about a known medical fragility.
CRS has been there for 10 yrs, Mr P has obviously known Little Noel since birth.
If he knew of the Dangerously Thin status - Was Noel taken to Doctor or Urgent Care?
What exactly was Noel's last known condition Mr P? Dangerously Thin ?
In the backyard Shed with no running water or bathroom, no heater?
MOO IMO

I wish we knew exactly who was allowed to be in the main home 2 bedrooms. Texas Law does in fact have occupancy codes on that type of thing.
"Parson said. Because of his disabilities, it could be difficult for his parents to care for him"
IMO That is a very interesting statement from the owner of the home and "adopted Godfather "of 10 yrs.
I can't stop to wonder if there was more to the difficult care? How long was it difficult?

"Noel’s half-siblings — twins who are now 5 months old — came along, things got a little tougher, Parson said.
Parson said Noel was jealous of the twins and sometimes would refuse to eat anything, leading him to occasionally become dangerously thin.'
BBM emphasis
This begs the tough questions now!! Who did he notify? And When? Texas has steep laws on this,it must be reported when you see it. We are already talking about a known medical fragility.
CRS has been there for 10 yrs, Mr P has obviously known Little Noel since birth.
If he knew of the Dangerously Thin status - Was Noel taken to Doctor or Urgent Care?
MOO IMO
Also ... Did the home and property owner get Inspection from city of Everman or Tarrant County for that living space ? Sure would like to know who green tagged that building . I have many code concerns already. IMO
Texas is very strict on these types of living / work spaces now. I can not see any insulation or floor finish out . We can not even tell if it is anchored properly due to Texas storms and harsh temperatures here.

MOO IMO

BBM emphasis
MOO IMO
Doesn't seem likely Noel controlled, voiced or connected not-eating with jealousy/resentment. I'd like to know from where that tale was told. Did Noel's parents invent that story? To explain and explain away his weight loss?

Was he loved and well taken care of?

Or neglected?

Maybe Noel didn't resent the babies but someone resented Noel.

If someone or someones brought harm to that sweet boy, may justice hunt, hound capture and convict them. Swiftly.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith