TX TX - Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez, 6, family members say haven't seen since Nov 2022, Everman, 25 Mar 2023 *endangered*

My fingers are crossed that with more reporting this family will stand out to someone (wherever they end up) and will be reported to authorities there.

Also I'm definitely not a doctor, and am probably way off, but in the article above when they say "the mother has an extensive criminal history involving alcohol related offences" my mind goes to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Noel's developmental delays. MOO.
The saddest part about this is that if Noel is deceased, any attempt to lay him respectfully to rest, and maybe to charge the person who neglected or harmed him fatally -- it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
Even worse.

What if he was dumped ala Quinton Simon ?
With no idea which landfill to start searching, and a little boy like that who may have been malnourished , his remains could be very small and literally impossible to find.

If a person neglects a helpless child or dependent elderly adult, and it results in death, imo that counts as murder.
We don't know if that's what happened, but it looks hinky.

Apparently, the other relatives and friends of the family have sounding the alarm as far back as Nov. 2022.
M00.

Missing 6-year-old Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez out of Everman, Texas, requires consistent medical care and authorities are desperately searching for him.

Police report Rodriguez-Alvarez's entire family - his mother, stepfather, and six siblings - all fled the country on a Turkish Airlines flight bound for Istanbul, Turkey, on March 23, which is before an Amber Alert was issued for the boy on March 25.

Rodriguez-Alvarez's stepfather is an immigrant from India, police say. Investigators are trying to determine the final destination of the family.
This face. ♥

Goodness I hope he's safe somewhere.

This is one hot mess. I actually had to take notes! I'm not feeing very good for Noel but pray that he is located safe and they are able to get that so called mother and get the other kids to safety. IMO

MAR 26, 2023
[...]

The family's car was found abandoned at DFW Airport, but there was no sign of Noel.

[...]

Chief Spencer shared in a press conference on Sunday that CPS did have prior investigations and actions against Noel's mother Cindy Rodriguez-Singh.

[...]

CBS News Texas spoke with a homeowner who said Cindy Rodriguez-Singh, her husband and kids lived in a home behind his house on his property.

JC works at a gas station down the road from the family's home and lives two doors down from them. He says Noel's mother was a regular customer here.

"I have seen the child that they're looking for," said JC. " I had seen her and the children out before you wouldn't think anything was really wrong with the situation."

[...]

Does Texas have the fire station law where a person can leave their child, no questions asked? If so, why didn't they do this? The mom must have known raising a special needs child requires lots of time, effort, and sacrifice.

I'm very impressed with the way that Child Protective Investigations (CPI) handled this investigation. It is quite a contrast with the way the Harmony Montgomery case was handled in CT and the Oakley Carlson case was handled in WA -- just to name two recent cases (of several) where a child was not reported missing by the parents, and the parents refused to cooperate. In those cases, Child Protective services didn't follow-up on numerous reports.

In this case, CPI received an anonymous call on March 20, telling them that Noel hadn't been seen since November, and CPI acted that same day by asking the police to do a welfare check. Even after the police informed them that there didn't seem to be a concern because the mother said Noel was in Mexico with his father, CPI continued to investigate. They interviewed family members and went to the school in an attempt to talk to Noel's siblings, and when they learned that the mother had called the school asking how to un-enroll the children, CPI contacted the police again with the new information. There was no lost time, they acted immediately.

A vehicle belonging to the family of a missing Texas boy who has severe developmental and physical disabilities has been found abandoned at DFW Airport, CBS Texas' Olivia Leach and Alexis Wainwright report.

"I need to be very clear that we currently do not have any physical evidence related to Noel's status as a missing person. What I do know is that we have a six-year-old disabled boy [who] cannot be accounted for," said Everman Police Chief Craig Spencer.

MAR 27, 2023
[...]

Search for family and evidence continue:

The police along with CPS and the Department of Homeland Security are working to find Noel and the rest of the family stopped in Turkey or if their flight connected to India, where Cindy's husband is from.

The police added that there is no evidence that suggests that any of the other children are in danger and no reason to connect to the amber alert.

I cannot link it but there was an article in my feed from the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that stated there is no reason to connect the stepfather to the Amber Alert, I guess that is simply because they know he is not with the stepfather?

My fingers are crossed that with more reporting this family will stand out to someone (wherever they end up) and will be reported to authorities there.

Also I'm definitely not a doctor, and am probably way off, but in the article above when they say "the mother has an extensive criminal history involving alcohol related offences" my mind goes to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Noel's developmental delays. MOO.
Same.....

It seems there is a search being conducted at the family's home now. It is being aired live on YouTube. I wonder if this is standard procedure in such an unsual case? They must have a warrant. Or did the police receive some information that lead them to search the home?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back