TX TX - Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez, 6, family members say haven't seen since Nov 2022, Everman, 25 Mar 2023 *endangered*

Everman Emergency Services

5h ·

MEDIA ADVISORY

A press briefing to answer questions from the media and to release the latest information involving missing child Noel Rodriguez, who has been the subject of an Amber Alert, has been scheduled.
Monday, March 27, 2023. 3:30pm

Everman Civic Center
213 N Race St
Everman, Texas 76140

Everman police plan to hold a press conference Monday afternoon to give updates and answer questions about the search for missing 6-year-old Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez.

A news conference is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. Updates will be posted here.

A Texas Amber Alert was issued Saturday for Noel, who authorities say has severe disabilities and has not been seen since November. The alert was changed to an Endangered Missing Persons alert after it was discovered that Noel’s mother, stepfather and siblings left the country on an international flight without him, police said. On Monday afternoon, police were seen searching in the back yard at the family’s home on Wisteria Drive, and they towed a vehicle that was in the driveway.

Last edited:
A replay of the press conference can be viewed at the link in the previous post.

The police chief said that in the pick-up truck that was located at the airport, they found an electronic visa for one of the children for travel to India. They have also verified that the flight was for India through Istanbul. They are waiting for confirmation from Homeland Security that the family were present on the flight from Istanbul to India.

The electronic visa was issued on March 21 -- one day after the welfare check.

The family lives in a building behind a house. It is a converted shed and all 9 of them live there. LE has been searching in and out of the property and the search is still ongoing. They took cadaver dogs out there, and there were no hits. It appears that the family left most of their possessions behind. They have been pulling documents and receipts which they will be studying, hoping to find a clue.

They have talked to a couple of family members who say that they have seen Noel since November, but they have been able to disprove those claims.

The hospitals have been cooperating and records have been coming in. He hasn't had a chance to look at the records yet.

Among local, state and federal LE, there are 30 investigators working the case. They have been receiving messages from other agencies that want to become involved.

Bio father has been very cooperative and concerned. He phones the PD frequently to see if there are any updates.

Correct spelling of stepfather's name is Arshdeep Singh.

There will be another press briefing Tuesday at 3:30pm CT.

Press conference confirms that the flight went to Turkey first and then on to India, so it's likely the family are in India. Visa was obtained the day after the welfare check. Searches didn't uncover any physical evidence so far and cadaver dogs did not hit on the property. Searches still ongoing.

I can't hear the questions properly but I think he said that Noel has never been enrolled in school.

A replay of the press conference can be viewed at the link in the previous post.

The police chief said that in the pick-up truck that was located at the airport, they found an electronic visa for one of the children for travel to India. They have also verified that the flight was for India through Istanbul. They are waiting for confirmation from Homeland Security that the family were present on the flight from Istanbul to India.

The electronic visa was issued on March 21 -- one day after the welfare check.

The family lives in a building behind a house. It is a converted shed and all 9 of them live there. LE has been searching in and out of the property and the search is still ongoing. They took cadaver dogs out there, and there were no hits. It appears that the family left most of their possessions behind. They have been pulling documents and receipts which they will be studying, hoping to find a clue.

They have talked to a couple of family members who say that they have seen Noel since November, but they have been able to disprove those claims.

The hospitals have been cooperating and records have been coming in. He hasn't had a chance to look at the records yet.

Among local, state and federal LE, there are 30 investigators working the case. They have been receiving messages from other agencies that want to become involved.

Bio father has been very cooperative and concerned. He phones the PD frequently to see if there are any updates.

Correct spelling of stepfather's name is Arshdeep Singh.

There will be another press briefing Tuesday at 3:30pm CT.
thank you for this detailed update.

Everman Police are continuing to look for clues in the disappearance of a 6-year-old boywhose immediate family has apparently traveled abroad without him while dispelling rumors the child has been found or was sold.

On Monday, Everman Police searched the property where the boy's 9-member family lived. Spencer described the residence as a large, converted shed that was in the backyard of another man's property and that the property owner had been very cooperative in the investigation.

Everman Police say the familiy of a missing boy lived in a shed converted into a residence. The property was searched Monday, March 27, 2023, as investigators looked for clues on the location of the missing boy.

Spencer said the family still had personal property at the residence and that it didn't look like the family had cleared out. He added investigators did search the property Monday with cadaver dogs but that it was done more to "check a box" and to do their due diligence in the ongoing search.

Which child is missing an E-visa? And how long was it for?

slideimage_evisa.png

This poor child does appear to have classic presentation of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome to me.

Not allowed to type my true feelings towards this “mother” and stepfather. I hope justice catches up with them.

In a few years the older children might speak up about what happened to their brother.

From living in a shed to flights to India for 8 people, how could they afford that?

I wonder if it was on a credit card or maybe if some family (maybe even stepdad's family?) might have sent them some money. They could have told the family anything to get money... I doubt his parents, for example, will have met the twins (who are his) so he could have asked for money to come and introduce them.

Today's press conference with the Chief of Police just concluded. Here are a few notes.

Most of their time today has been spent combing through documents, sorting and building timeline. They are trying to narrow down when Noel was last seen.

Answering a question from yesterday -- Noel's mother, Cindy has resided at current location for 9 years. He thinks that the man who lives in the house is a nice man who was trying to help. She lived in the house, but as her family continued to increase in size there wasn't enough room in the house. The shed behind the house was built a couple of years ago.

Investigative team spent today revisiting family members in person.

He wants to be as transparent as possible. He has to be careful to not reveal too much about the investigation because he doesn't want to jeopardize a future prosecution if that becomes necessary. It is swinging toward a criminal investigation. They haven't found any physical evidence, but there is a significant amount of circumstantial evidence.

They are actively engaged with their federal partners -- Homeland Security, NCMEC etc. Today they started engaging with the FBI. FBI has made all of their resources available and will be coming in and reviewing all of the evidence. Everman PD is leading the investigation, but they are building up a large task force.

There are no leads on where Noel might be. He is not willing to focus on only one theory when there are several possibilities.

Noel's mother, Cindy, has 10 children that they know of. Three children are living with Cindy's grandmother. They have been talking with those three children who are in North Texas and they are a part of the investigation.

One of the tipsters who called in was on the flight with the family and gave observations of the family on the flight. They were really happy to talk to this person, and he hopes that more people who saw them during the trip will call in. They are working on getting CCTV footage from the airports.

Last edited:
Press conference confirms that the flight went to Turkey first and then on to India, so it's likely the family are in India. Visa was obtained the day after the welfare check. Searches didn't uncover any physical evidence so far and cadaver dogs did not hit on the property. Searches still ongoing.

I can't hear the questions properly but I think he said that Noel has never been enrolled in school.
is it even possible to get a visa that fast? i am thinking she was planning to leave (maybe before ppl missed noel) but they missed him before she could leave

From living in a shed to flights to India for 8 people, how could they afford that?
That was one of the first things I thought about too. It's been bugging me so much I decided to look up flights (couldn't price 3/23, the actual day they left) and this is the CHEAPEST I could find. This is with no luggage fees, extra seats, etc. MOO

Turkish Airlines
2 Adults
4 Child (2-11)
2 Infant (under 2yrs)

Departure DFW 30 Mar (a Thursday)

Total price for 8 passengers $4,906.60

ETA: Edited to correct amount and also to add that the destination location is random - no idea what airport in India they flew to, but this is for Indira Gandhi, Delhi.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 0FF95E60-F904-48B9-ADD8-36CAE91FB594.jpeg
    0FF95E60-F904-48B9-ADD8-36CAE91FB594.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 61

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads